Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Bloggers Lets Interact Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bloggers Lets Interact Here (678 Views)

CEOs, Business Owners And Intending Biz Owners; Let's Interact. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Lets Interact Here by infotails: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
hello fellow bloggers,
lets discuss here by displaying our blog names,year you started and what you have archeivd.if google adsense then you tell us the secreat on how to apply for google adsense.and how you raised traffic to your blog.

Mine is- www.9jabroadcast..com
I started late november 2012
Yet to apply for google adsence
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by Omega44(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Bravo bro, I have alway dream blogging myself. yet there are still stuff am yet to know. Should i call you master, I will be glad if you can show me how. ... Starting from here . To start my blogging biz. Do i need to get a website.
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by mexzony: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
hello
just started a blog [url]maicael..com[/url] sometime ago but only until about a week ago that i decided to really put interest into it and now i work day and night trying to understand the blogging world.i am currently writing articles to be published and even planning on promoting using techniques from eBooks that i have painstakingly read.its really a hard and long journey but am braced up for it after all nothing comes easy in life.i spend a lot of time online doing research just to know a lot of things which is very key.check out my blog and tell me how am doing and what could be improved.comments and constructive criticisms welcome.thanks and goodluck
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by infotails: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
mexzony: hello
just started a blog [url]maicael..com[/url] sometime ago but only until about a week ago that i decided to really put interest into it and now i work day and night trying to understand the blogging world.i am currently writing articles to be published and even planning on promoting using techniques from eBooks that i have painstakingly read.its really a hard and long journey but am braced up for it after all nothing comes easy in life.i spend a lot of time online doing research just to know a lot of things which is very key.check out my blog and tell me how am doing and what could be improved.comments and constructive criticisms welcome.thanks and goodluck
what lovely blog..but you need to design it well to be more attractive to the eyes..once again bravoo.am just saying my mind.Also you need to post more and more articles to increase the number of page views which will encourage google dat u are doing well but never you do exact copying from websites to yours.

Thats all i know abt blogging for now tru my researches..once again Bravoo.mine is 9jabroadcast..com
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by mexzony: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
infotails:
what lovely blog..but you need to design it well to be more attractive to the eyes..once again bravoo.am just saying my mind.Also you need to post more and more articles to increase the number of page views which will encourage google dat u are doing well but never you do exact copying from websites to yours.

Thats all i know abt blogging for now tru my researches..once again Bravoo.mine is 9jabroadcast..com
hello thank you for your assessment,actually i have been thinking about the design for quite sometime now and i am definitely going to improve the design for sure.your blog looks really good too i love the red background,i guess as newbies in blogging we are not doing badly although there is always room for improvement.looking forward to sharing ideas.thanks
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by infotails: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
mexzony:
hello thank you for your assessment,actually i have been thinking about the design for quite sometime now and i am definitely going to improve the design for sure.your blog looks really good too i love the red background,i guess as newbies in blogging we are not doing badly although there is always room for improvement.looking forward to sharing ideas.thanks
Thanks alot bro....my probs now is how to raise traffic to that blog and how to add google adsense so that i can at least make a dime from the blog...i have been researching on how to do that but am yet to get a strong idea especially rasing traffic..as for adsence i knw how to do that but i dont know how apply so dat google will approve it..lets share ideas plss..
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by mexzony: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
infotails:
Thanks alot bro....my probs now is how to raise traffic to that blog and how to add google adsense so that i can at least make a dime from the blog...i have been researching on how to do that but am yet to get a strong idea especially rasing traffic..as for adsence i knw how to do that but i dont know how apply so dat google will approve it..lets share ideas plss..
i applied for adsense myself but for some strange reason they denied me acceess and i don't even comprehend their reason so for now i am focussing on contents and getting traffic which after that monetization will be a bit easier.
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by mexzony: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Check out the new design and tell me what you think.
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by mexzony: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Check out the new design on my blog and tell me what you think.
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by franel79(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mine is- www.ytclass.com
I started this Wordpress/Classified website last year November 2011
I currently have a Google Pagerank of 2.
I am not interested in Google Adsense.
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by infotails: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
mexzony: Check out the new design and tell me what you think.
wow..it looks stunning now
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by infotails: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
franel79:
Mine is- www.ytclass.com
I started this Wordpress/Classified website last year November 2011
I currently have a Google Pagerank of 2.
I am not interested in Google Adsense.
oowk..your is just abt advertising your products..you paid for a domain name
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by Nextworldnx(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Hi Guys, I will be really grateful if the gurus in the house can help me with secrets on how to get my blog accepted into the google adsense program, because its been a pain in the neck for me since I started blogging two months back. Everything I've done seems not to be yielding any positive respond from Google. The annoying part is that, they are not giving me any reason why they have been turning my requests down.
Besides, I would love you guys to check out my blog and give suggestions as to make it more presentable and acceptable.

www.nextjobsfile..com
Re: Bloggers Lets Interact Here by infotails: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=Nextworldnx]Hi Guys, I will be really grateful if the gurus in the house can help me with secrets on how to get my blog accepted into the google adsense program, because its been a pain in the neck for me since I started blogging two months back. Everything I've done seems not to be yielding any positive respond from Google. The annoying part is that, they are not giving me any reason why they have been turning my requests down.
Besides, I would love you guys to check out my blog and give suggestions as to make it more presentable and acceptable.

I luv the site..i can see u are blogging with google not world press.hw come you have pages in it like about us,past questions e.t.c??explain

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Allocation Hfpo 50kmt Available / Women Shoes And Bags From USA For Sale, / Gtb Bank Atm Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.