Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Gtb Bank Atm Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb Bank Atm Fraud (678 Views)

Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / Questions on GTB Bank Accounts / GTB Bank And Their Checking Balance Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Bank Atm Fraud by malariakid(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Imagine I went to pick up my atm card I waited for over an hour finally they gave me the card I went straight to their atm box inserted the card typed the pin immediate my card was seized!!!!I was shocked complained to them they said they don't return seized card I must apply for anoda one o boy I was short of words!!who is to blame me that chose to bank with them or the theives using the name bank to steal!!!immediately I filled anoda form they sent me an sms with speed of light saying 1000 naira has been deducted my people this is open scam what happens if they seize it again
Re: Gtb Bank Atm Fraud by imoh4king(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2013
You threaten them dat you will likely close down that account or lay ur complain to the branch manager.Its unlike GTB becos they are customer friendly.

1 Like

Re: Gtb Bank Atm Fraud by irabor001: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2013
malariakid: Imagine I went to pick up my atm card I waited for over an hour finally they gave me the card I went straight to their atm box inserted the card typed the pin immediate my card was seized!!!!I was shocked complained to them they said they don't return seized card I must apply for anoda one o boy I was short of words!!who is to blame me that chose to bank with them or the theives using the name bank to steal!!!immediately I filled anoda form they sent me an sms with speed of light saying 1000 naira has been deducted my people this is open scam what happens if they seize it again
give me the name of the branch, cos i bank wit dem z2,my card has been seize and was givin back dat same day witout paying #1 ,so am vry surprise, send me d branch name so i can call my accont officer to tell d relevant authority was going on,on dat branch okey....dis must stope..GTB is my number one bank...
Re: Gtb Bank Atm Fraud by irabor001: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2013
malariakid: Imagine I went to pick up my atm card I waited for over an hour finally they gave me the card I went straight to their atm box inserted the card typed the pin immediate my card was seized!!!!I was shocked complained to them they said they don't return seized card I must apply for anoda one o boy I was short of words!!who is to blame me that chose to bank with them or the theives using the name bank to steal!!!immediately I filled anoda form they sent me an sms with speed of light saying 1000 naira has been deducted my people this is open scam what happens if they seize it again
give me the name of the branch, cos i bank wit dem z2,my card has been seize and was givin back dat same day witout paying #1 ,so am vry surprise, send me d branch name so i can call my accont officer to tell d relevant authority was going on,on dat branch okey....dis must stope..GTB is my number one bank... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gtb Bank Atm Fraud by malariakid(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
irabor001: give me the name of the branch, cos i bank wit dem z2,my card has been seize and was givin back dat same day witout paying #1 ,so am vry surprise, send me d branch name so i can call my accont officer to tell d relevant authority was going on,on dat branch okey....dis must stope..GTB is my number one bank...
gtb at ilorin its too late shall cuz they have already use my money to dupe others by the way ecobank is the best

(1) (Reply)

$7.5 Billion Refinery To Be Built In Cross River / Be Aware Of First Bank In Sango / The Security Solution For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.