Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

**The Begining Of The End** My First Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / **The Begining Of The End** My First Story (11537 Views)

SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) / The Begining Of The End;a Novella. / Begining Of Madness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Udee1(f): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
I see you've gotten your inspiration back, no delay again o wink
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by dubem3(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
So you finally get sense to come update abi
I think you need a.new brand of weed
You seem to be malfunctioning with the current one
Continue am still too pissed at your delay to be impressed
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have modified the new post to add more to what I typed. You will find errors on it but bear with me, I'm typing with my phone. I miss work so much.... Now I understand why Mosquito gets inspired in boredom....
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
I had fallen flat on my face and with the speed at which I was running, I had slided a hundred metres from my original position of fall. Panting and gasping for air I turned round but was pinned down by four foots, two on both of my legs, the two fore foot on both of my arms making me powerless as I stared into big teeth made of steel with saliva dripping from both side of the mouth. The saliva making burning sound as it comes in contact with my cloth and dropping right on my skin. The pain was unbearable and I could not help myself but scream:

''Mama, I no go do am again''.

This is customary with me as I always scream and cry like that each time I had done something wrong and my mother was correcting me with a horse whip. The creature brought it face down to my face, sniffed at then gave a low whimper, almost in excitement. Its ugly tongue came out, covered in fungi, made it way to my face and lapped at me. I squinted, the tongue had felt like a hot red iron on my face and not being able to hold myself anymore, I shouted. ''Arrrrggghhhhh''. The shout seemed to had frightened the creature as it jumped off my body while I prepared to jump and take off.

''bow wow wow'', the creature backed excitedly.

I looked down and was surprise to see Lizzy wagging her tail at me. Well almost like Lizzy if the dog had not been as tall as a donkey, covered in shining glittering spiky armour instead of furs and its saliva boring hole on the ground as it touches it. Lizzy was staring at my face and wagging its tail at me, a tail to be precise because in reality, it is steel, jointed in place to give it joints and a spear like glistening blade attached to the end of it. A monster for a dog.

''Lizzy??''

I voiced out after calming my nerves, and in reply, the tail wagged more excitedly, the whimpering increased and the knees of the dog became bent getting ready to pounce on me in happiness.

''If you mistakenly jump for my body, na my dead body them go pick from here'', I shouted at the dog fearfully. Lizzy stopped wagging her tail and looked up at me and immediately bursted into uncontrolled laughter catching me off guard.

''If I climb you, na crush you go crush abi because I dey air that time when I hold you for ground'', Lizzy spoke and at the same time the armour at her forearm opened wide into sword like feathers.

I moved back, adrenaline pumping, bitter bile playing in my mouth, all set to run for my life. It's one thing to see your dog as big as a donkey but it is another thing to hear it talk and also open wings. Acting as if it read my thoughts, Lizzy smiled exposing the huge steel in its mouth, used its fungus infected tongue to wipe its lips and then spoke to me.

''If you must win this fight, you cannot do it alone, that's why I'm here to help you''.

Fight ke!!! What fight will a marijuana smoking me win, and how is it my concern that those that are fighting wants to involve me. Why would a donkey-like looking dog just come and start saying stuffs about helping me? Thoughts and questions ran through my mind unrestrained.

''Come and hop on my back, we have Dada to catch and the remaining three to find'', as it went down on its knees, a dome shaped glass appearing on its back with a seat.

I pushed the fear I had earlier had behind me and stepped closer to Lizzy who licked at the knee of my trouser with her long tongue exposing a shaky leg. Soon there was a hissing sound as the glass slided open. I hopped in, the glass slided shut, trapping me inside, a pipe came out slowly from a compartment into my mouth. I sucked it and smoke filled my mouth, Igbo mixed with captain black and ermo as I released it into the air my eyes growing a little dimmer with my head becoming lighter. I relaxed.

Gbooommmm!!! The ground shook with me bumping round the glass dome. ''Hold on'', Lizzy screamed and immediately a handle appeared to which I grabbed, having trottle and twisting like a Vespa gear.

I trottled had, put on a gear and Lizzy zoomed into the air, her wings beautifully open. I glanced behind me and saw the lava upturning towards me, falling like thick rains. I took a long drag from the pipe and zoomed away...
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kai.... 24th night and I'm thinking of which church to attend... Kai... Lemme go and see if small stout and Alomo wil cal this nerve of mine... I need high up jor...
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by movmentish(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: Kai.... 24th night and I'm thinking of which church to attend... Kai... Lemme go and see if small stout and Alomo wil cal this nerve of mine... I need high up jor...
grin dat alomo remain On a serious note tis about tym
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
movmentish: grin dat alomo remain On a serious note tis about tym

The Alomo dey wella... Enough to go round... Na the big one dey sef... No dull ooo... Come make we flex...
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by ijebabe: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Foxy wer u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness / Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize / 4 African Tips For Overcoming Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.