Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... (2056 Views)

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Imt Enugu Post Ume 2011/2012 / Imt Enugu Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu almost closed the sale of forms for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session but I have 2 or 3 form up for urgent sales ...Please contact MAZI on 08024792904
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
This based on first come first serve .......Please wake up cos time wait for no one ......clean deal I assure
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by Cikoloko(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
no 1 4 nd?
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
NO ND is by post ume and no other way
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Last one
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2013
Institute Of Management And Technology (IMT), Enugu
For those that have chosen or are yet to choose Institute Of Management And Technology (IMT), Enugu as their Preferred Polytechnic for either first or second choose who are in need of detailed information about UTME Subjects Combination, Course that 'll suit your O'level, the mode of the school's CBT and host of others can contact: 0.8.0.6.7.2.1.2.8.9.4 OR 0.8.1.8.5.5.6.0.8.2.7.

Your questions are highly welcome at: any time, any day and any point of meet.
Note: This is selfless service (free-of-charge). Those I've assisted in the past can testify to this.
I Remain My Humble Self: CHRIZ WANG aka 'Onwachriz'
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
The Minister of Education, Ruqayatu Rufai, has announced the cut-off marks for students that sat for the 2013 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, higher institution examinations.

The minister announced that the cut-off mark would be 180 for universities, and 150 for polytechnics and colleges of education.

So all rejoice you all with lower grade you might have a chance to stay out of the house by the next few moneth ...

I will update you when the IMT postume is out ...

More details later.

THANKS
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is to announce to you that The Imt Enugu Post utme and hnd forms are out for sale .

Price 5000.

To be purchased in any of the designated banks in enugu .

Call for more details
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
2013/2014 IMT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE AND HND FORMS ARE OUT FOR SALE . . HURRY
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.

POST UTME registration closes on 19 th August 2013. . Exam date is from 21st August to 23rd August 2013

HND Registrations closes on 30th August 2013

so hurry dont miss you opportunity to be in school this session. . . IF Need any help then hola MR ONWACHRIZ . O 8 O 6 7 2 I 2 8 9 4.
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2014
This is to announce that Institute Of Management and Technology Post UMTE

Screening Form and HND (part time and regular )Forms are out. Prospective candidate should go to the following banks listed below and buy the electronic application pin.

Students are to buy their on-line application forms at the following banks.

Zenith Bank Plc =Trans-Ekulu Enugu,
Fidelity Bank Plc = Ogui Road Enugu,
Mainstreet Bank Ltd= Ogui Road Enugu,
First Bank Of Nig.Plc= Okpara Avenue Enugu,
UBA Plc = Station Road Enugu

Applications closes on 29th August 2014.
Screening Exercise Date 17th -19th September 2014

for enquiries and for direct admission hola Onwa on O 8 O 6 7 2 1 2 8 9 4
Re: Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... by whitechriz(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Greeting my great people ,

I wish to inform U officially that IMT Post Utme Screening has been shifted to 24th -26th September 2014..

1st day 24th Sept 2014
SCHOOL Of BUSINESS STUDIES
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES

2nd day 25th Sept 2014
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY

3RD day 26th Sept 2014
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES.

Pls relay dis info to Ur friends & relations, I wish U all d best, Amen..

Good Bless for more details hola me O 8 O 6 7 2 1 2 8 9 4 .

(1) (Reply)

An Explanation Of Private Universities And Why They Are Cool / Lunar Eclipse Happening Now! / Only In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.