Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Logicboy You Need To Comment On This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy You Need To Comment On This (994 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wish to use this medium to invite logicboy to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1121519/pictures-most-haunted-places-world
. Logicboy has been quite outspoken against the supernatural and when i saw that thread i was looking forward to see him comment. So logicboy would you be my guest?wink
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Knock knock knock is logicboy in the house-religion section?
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 05, 2012
You are foolish. Halloween has passed ages ago.

wink
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03: You are foolish. Halloween has passed ages ago.

wink
ok halloween don pass ok but have you visited the places on the page to ascertain that its just a makebelieve?
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2012
hisblud: ok halloween don pass ok but have you visited the places on the page to ascertain that its just a makebelieve?
Lolol.
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol.
make believe is prevalent yes but not ALL are make believe.
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2012
hisblud: ok halloween don pass ok but have you visited the places on the page to ascertain that its just a makebelieve?

Irrelevant.

Why must I go to those places?
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012

Funny that they are all in britain, america, or asia, none from africa. I guess only england has ghosts right?
Africa must be too hot for them I guess.

U people should stop thinking like children. Those guys are just promoting tourism in their country while u are here peeing on ur clothes at the site of their monuments while our own historical sites rot in abandonment.

Oyibo get sense o, abi u no know?
Please stop being childish and lets try to develop our own country and promote our culture.
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
inurmind:

Funny that they are all in britain, america, or asia, none from africa. I guess only england has ghosts right?
Africa must be too hot for them I guess.

U people should stop thinking like children. Those guys are just promoting tourism in their country while u are here peeing on ur clothes at the site of their monuments while our own historical sites rot in abandonment.

Oyibo get sense o, abi u no know?
Please stop being childish and lets try to develop our own country and promote our culture.
oh oh so you are insinuating its a make believe so that more pounds will flow in? Reading thru a poster stated and example in one of the eastern states in nigeria, giving a location that one can verify so its not only in white man's backward. Dont think its all about the pounds or rupees, my friend! @logicboy why?! Wouldnt that be an opportunity of experiencing something beyond halloween?? Halloween is a childish play of the unknown, but those places, its some place you have to visit. Wont you? Oh you in brit, you can as well visit wit some gadgets and youtube their for us to see your experiencewinksmiley
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
hisblud: oh oh so you are insinuating its a make believe so that more pounds will flow in? Reading thru a poster stated and example in one of the eastern states in nigeria, giving a location that one can verify so its not only in white man's backward. Dont think its all about the pounds or rupees, my friend! @logicboy why?! Wouldnt that be an opportunity of experiencing something beyond halloween?? Halloween is a childish play of the unknown, but those places, its some place you have to visit. Wont you? Oh you in brit, you can as well visit wit some gadgets and youtube their for us to see your experiencewinksmiley

lol.....grow up and stop believing in horror movies
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.....grow up and stop believing in horror movies
horror films that one can view how the film was made. This is no film, i think you need to man up, get your tots organized, and visit for once wif your gadgets and post it on youtube for us to view.
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Make I hear say fear allow logicboy. Na mouth d guy de form say e get. Lol
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ihedinobi: Make I hear say fear allow logicboy. Na mouth d guy de form say e get. Lol
yes oh bros, this is one thing i wish he take it upon himself to verify and refute logically, yet all he does is shout halloween, horror movies. Let him dare, i dare him to visit this places and see real supernatural at work
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
hisblud: yes oh bros, this is one thing i wish he take it upon himself to verify and refute logically, yet all he does is shout halloween, horror movies. Let him dare, i dare him to visit this places and see real supernatural at work
Ihedinobi: Make I hear say fear allow logicboy. Na mouth d guy de form say e get. Lol

Two of una don craze finish.
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

Two of una don craze finish.

how we wan craze wen we want make u kuku see real shakin of ghost na, ok bros u dei fearsmiley
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
hisblud: how we wan craze wen we want make u kuku see real shakin of ghost na, ok bros u dei fearsmiley

Even if you are right, you want me to be demonized and possessed? U no like me?
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Even if you are right, you want me to be demonized and possessed? U no like me?
you dont need to be denomized because its a figment of ones imaginations. Would you then take the path of an enquirer wit scientific tools to visit this awesome places and post on youtube for the world to see that ghost are not real. I like you that is why am encouraging you to check.Thanks
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Logicboy You Need To Comment On This by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2012
As it is said, he who pays the piper determines the tune. evidence of the supernatural abounds but suppressed to give credence to materialism?

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast 666 Is Technology / Tomorrow: FINDING INNER PEACE THROUGH CLOSENESS TO GOD / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members>pictures<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.