Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls (2921 Views)

Shocking Discovery.... / Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) / Shocking Discovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Its that time of the season again,

Today 4th December 2012 - A survey was carried out across the 36 states of Nigeria today and a few minutes ago a new statistics analysis was discovered, a new world breaking record has been created by no other set of group than the Nigerian girls from the west green white green african most populous part of the world tagged " The Nigerian Girls and their G-STRINGS"

On page 45 on the Nigerian Vanguard and the Sunday tribune you could read more on this shocking discovery, A close up personal interview from a Journalist who went from shop to malls across each 36states across Nigeria provided a shocking discovery, One which is set to be discussed on CNN kristian almabinpour on CNN INSIGHT as the shocking reasons why Nigerian girls within only 4days into a new month had set a ground breaking record on the purchase of G-STRINGS across the world!

A survey and questionnaire was passed across these Healthy Gorrilla looking set of blessed women on what could the personal reasons behind these massive purchase below is a lil chip of the ol interview

Sandra (32, Enugu) - I hope say i nor go see my face on national TV, well since meet me for G-string store, you know say christmas don come and i need to look good for my 3 boyfriends you know say Money nor dey the country and if i nor hustle like this my 3 boyfriends nor go look my side so i decide to come buy three cartons of G-string pants make i begin wear - na on credit sef - wen one of them pay i fit come back balance the trader, na so i dey do am before sef - nor blame me blame the economy - No money for anywhere and i need to survive - I hope say i don answer your question!

Marian (22, Port harcourt) - Well you really cant blame it, its xmas and i really need a new set of good looking pants for this xmas so my man could appericiate me better, I havent changed my pants for the last 6 years, ive been managing them but this year i decided that God should intervane in my life and here i am changing my wardrobe of pants, Im getting 8 cartons of G-strings and Air conditioned bra ( You know its dry season and the sun these days ) *laughs a little* so you really cant blame me for wanting this - i think i deserve this and if this is the only Good thing i can accomplish this year changing my pants after 6years then God be praised shocked shocked shocked

A queue of over 40 women were seen all battling the bend down select LOOKING g-strings within further investigation, All attempts to reach the Minister of Nigerian women affairs (Mrs Nkiru Iyatrustee) failed as she was said to have travelled out of the country to import more pants for the women!

As at the time of starting this thread No Nigerian man has been able to give a valid reason why their women had in total since december 1st 2012 purchased over 16Million different pairs of pants across Nigeria as the men themselves are confused over these new found habits of their women

Nairanders discuss

Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
undecided
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Adufaye(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
So funy
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
lwkmd...this dude never disappoints....i wonder why he hasn't been made the mod of joke section...lwkmd....buwahahahahahahhaah
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
*sigh* So full of BS, but making it look good cool
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 2sexy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
1900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

I think Nigerian girls needs to appease the gods... grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
OP u are in my prayers smiley
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
I dint start anytHread it was on d news and dats d way I reported it here
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 2sexy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
I dint start anytHread it was on d news and dats d way I reported it here
lwkmd... *rolling on floor*
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by pendo89(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
CNN kristian almabinpour undecided

grin grin grin what a thread.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Beync(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
SMH
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Moved to jokes.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 2sexy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
why would you move this thread to joke section...? Rubbish.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sexkillz ur pickin papa undecided
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
Hey fool. I sent you a PM this afternoon. Do you no longer check mails, fool?
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy: why would you move this thread to joke section...? Rubbish.
Cos its utter rubbish, or what i prefer to call, Bullshit!
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Beync(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexkillz: Moved to jokes.
One bottle of.. eh what do u take sef? star, Heineken,gulder... just post it to my bill.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Wendyslim(f): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yeah we need it, if not for anytin atleast cleanliness gives u enuf confidence.cool
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by nitrogen(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
Seriously, you are a clown with this, you are damn too funny.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by cdamsel(f): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
pendo89: CNN kristian almabinpour undecided

grin grin grin what a thread.
thank God no b only me c am ohhh,after dey wld say nigerian girls re nt smart,imagine wetin nigerian boi dey spell grin,LMAO
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls you women should exit this thread immediately angry
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Beync(f): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Noise
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
**sprinkes holy water across thread**
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by cdamsel(f): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
**sprinkes holy water across thread**
u neva even start,go collect TB joshua own grin
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
cdamsel: u neva even start,go collect TB joshua own grin

Every evil spirit - release ur hold upon dis thread
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Shugamania(f): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
grin grin grin
You know 190.. atimes i want to unfollow you, cos most of ur posts lack depth and add no value to human life. But when i think of threads like this...i just change my mind. Keep this up and you'll give basketmouth a run for his money soon.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by cdamsel(f): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:

Every evil spirit - release ur hold upon dis thread
try die by fire grin
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
D rope of the G-string,dey scratch their toto
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
LMAO!!!
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexkillz: Cos its
utter rubbish, or what i prefer to call, Bullshit!
It will make some people laugh so it's not utterly rubbish na. Making this supposed funny post here is part of the joke.
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by wissezy: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2012
This guy! Rofl 190!
Re: Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls by blood1(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2012
O gini 190? Hapu Nigerian girls aka biko ooooo! LMAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc / Your Most Funny Nairaland Signature / PHOTO: These Happen Only In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.