Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Creating Movie Crew - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Creating Movie Crew (939 Views)

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / New film production crew, care to join? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating Movie Crew by modsith(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
hi my name is ismail am 19,actually i v bn everywhere looking for film schools,sponsorers,producers that will help me start a movie career bt i dont find any,so i think of opening this thread for anyone that is interested in the movie industry to join so we can form a group,walk together,share opinions and skills maybe we can start something on our own.if u want something u v to get it urself.
reply if u r interested
Re: Creating Movie Crew by kariz(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Me 2, I've attended movie skills on line, but if u wanna talk u can add me on bb258B3306, or send me a mail on flexymat@yahoo.com, I'll really love 2 hear from u!

1 Like

Re: Creating Movie Crew by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Hey there! There is this up and coming group - 'Nollyteens'
they wil start shoot in January. Search them on facebk and join them.

1 Like

Re: Creating Movie Crew by modsith(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2012
@honeypie31 u mean they r teenager?hope they stay in lagos,i ll luv to join
Re: Creating Movie Crew by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2012
They r nt based in Lagos. But they intend doing their first productn in Lagos, 2nd in Warri , 3rd in Ilorin while 4th productn in Calabar
Re: Creating Movie Crew by modsith(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2012
so when will they be in lagos
Re: Creating Movie Crew by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2012
I m nt sure bt d location is lagos
Re: Creating Movie Crew by modsith(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2012
@kariz i ll holla

1 Like

Re: Creating Movie Crew by kariz(m): 4:12am On Dec 10, 2012
Currently, I and some guys, whom I would love to term experts,are working on a movie, a soap opera though, and I forsee a future staffing problem....so I'm guessing this forum could be a solution to that, when the need arises...

1 Like

Re: Creating Movie Crew by modsith(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2012
hoping for that too
where did u guys stay? and if u dont mind giving me ur facebook name
Re: Creating Movie Crew by thecoming: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2012
my advice to you is go online learn what each person on the crew does and how is done.

go to a movie set and just watch them shoot, approach the director that you want to be a production assistant. they will send u to buy coke and puff puff, recharge card, any errand as a prod. asst. but u will learn on set then you should be able to decide on what u really want to do in filmmaking cos the crew is large.

producer, director , cinematographer , dop , sound , jib operator, etc

1 Like

Re: Creating Movie Crew by modsith(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
@the comming thanx bt we all knw wt we wnt in filmaking.like me i wnt to be a cinematographer.bt to start wit,dats wt we talkin abt
Re: Creating Movie Crew by VillageBoi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
modsith: @the comming thanx bt we all knw wt we wnt in filmaking.like me i wnt to be a cinematographer.bt to start wit,dats wt we talkin abt

The Coming gave some good advice, so how do YOU intend to become a cinematographer?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Movie Awards (pictures) / If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus / Put On Bane Mask In A Christmas Cosplay Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.