Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767946 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Home made bread.
With milk and egg in the pudding.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2014
Mixing

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2014
One hour after kneading.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Put d dough in pan

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Leave to rise for another thirty mins

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Came out very soft and brown

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apolonius(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2014
cococandy:
Lunch

You made or bought it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lyly911(f): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2014
appetizing right ?? hahhahahahahahaha; some friends said that the plantain looks like roasted p*nis..lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ayyoshert weldone, bread looks good. Can I have a bite?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yomibabe(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
ayyoshert:
Put d dough in pan
your bread looks sooooo good .Pls can you share the recipe. thanx

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
3cycle:
@ayyoshert weldone, bread looks good. Can I have a bite?
Thank you,
Won't mind sharing a slice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
yomibabe:
your bread looks sooooo good .Pls can you share the recipe. thanx
4 cups of flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon yeast
3 egg( one for brushing the dough)
A tin of peak milk
A cup of baking fat/ margarine
1 tea spoon salt

Mix flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
Break two eggs and whisk with milk in diff bowl.
Add baking margarine into the flour mix and knead, pour egg/milk mix and knead to form a good dough.
Allow dough for an hour( cover the bowl) by the time u open, it would have increased.
Put in a greased baking pan of your shape preference.
Allow for another thirty mins.
After it would have increased again and ready for baking. Break one egg and brush it on the dough
The heat of your oven will determine the length of the baking. (Pre heat your oven).
Due to erratic electricity supply in my place, I made use of coal pot and pot filled with sand as oven. It took a pretty long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
CFCfan:

You eat rice with banana just like me
cococandy:
Lunch

Omg, you two! We could be related tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iconize(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
. . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zamm(f): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin ;Dcocandy,thanks mi lovey ugba!
@753i,lol @dat sumtin telling u dat ehn,am married,but u can bring ur girl 4 free coaching in ma kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zamm(f): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sunday lunch,white rice with veggie fries n turkey n chicken gizzards . U r all invited.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zamm(f): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
. :DSundaylunch,white rice n veggie fries with turkey n chicken gizzards.Open invitation,make una kom chop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zamm(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ayyoshert,more grease 2ya elbow,boi,dat ur bread make sense die.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
ayyoshert:

4 cups of flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon yeast
A tin of peak milk
1 tea spoon salt

Add baking margarine into the flour mix and knead, pour egg/milk mix and knead to form a good dough.
Allow dough for an hour( cover the bowl) by the time u open, it would have increased.
After it would have increased again and ready for baking. Break one egg and brush it on the dough
The heat of your oven will determine the length of the baking. (Pre heat your oven).
Due to erratic electricity supply in my place, I made use of coal pot and pot filled with sand as oven. It took a pretty long time.

How many loaves of bread are we talking about here?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yomibabe(f): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
ayyoshert:

4 cups of flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon yeast
A tin of peak milk
1 tea spoon salt

Awh Tanx a lot. Will try it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
apolonius:

You made or bought it?
made it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Omg, you two! We could be related tongue
CFCfan:

You eat rice with banana just like me
cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
ayyoshert:

4 cups of flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon yeast
A tin of peak milk
1 tea spoon salt

oh boy! The butter and sugar for this bread sha. Weldone......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2014
735i:

shocked shocked Swallows saliva shocked shocked…. swallows hard again…
Errmm…excuse me… i don't mean to be rude….but something told me i will meet my better half on NL today angry angry
If you are not married….then i think it's you... embarassed embarassed

Olonga grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Happy Sunday everyone

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Glamrock(f): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
The foods look so good my mouth is watering! Now the question is which one of you lovely people are inviting me over for dinner? Hehehehe... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2014
breadplanets:
oh boy! The butter and sugar for this bread sha. Weldone......
i can learn better, is the sugar little or much and also the baking margarine.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2014
yomibabe:

Awh Tanx a lot. Will try it out
the cup i used was the size of small drinking cup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

How many loaves of bread are we talking about here?
for the loaf i posted
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2014
zamm:
Ayyoshert,more grease 2ya elbow,boi,dat ur bread make sense die.
thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
zamm:
Sunday lunch,white rice with veggie fries n turkey n chicken gizzards . U r all invited.

Absolutely inviting but is that oil floating on top of the packaged plates? shocked
Watching the calorie intake so dont mind me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayyoshert:
Home made bread.
With milk and egg in the pudding.

Right up my alley. Thanks for the recipe m cutting and pasting it straight away. Hopefully the end result would be soft like yours.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.