Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5768137 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayyoshert:

i can learn better, is the sugar little or much and also the baking margarine.
If the cup u used is the 250ml cup its way too much. Try cutting down d butter to 1/4cup. The sugar to 1/8cup. It all depends on your taste sha but dat recipe u used can safely be called *yeasted cake* not bread. Hehehe....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
breadplanets:
If the cup u used is the 250ml cup its way too much. Try cutting down d butter to 1/4cup. The sugar to 1/8cup. It all depends on your taste sha but dat recipe u used can safely be called *yeasted cake* not bread. Hehehe....
it tasted just like bread only that it is creamy,
my colleagues loved it and they asked when am going to make another.
that's what makes it 'homemade' you can add to the known traditional recipe to suit your own taste.
nevertheless thanks for the comment, i appreciate, by the way do you run a bakery?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayyoshert:

for the loaf i posted
shocked shocked shocked
That's a capital intensive project
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayyoshert:

it tasted just like bread only that it is creamy,
my colleagues loved it and they asked when am going to make another.
that's what makes it 'homemade' you can add to the known traditional recipe to suit your own taste.
nevertheless thanks for the comment, i appreciate, by the way do you run a bakery?
yea you are right. It depends on your taste
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Edwife, I wanna snatch you from Mr. Eddy angry
How much is your bride price, I'll triple it! cool

The sauce didn't permeate into the fish very well, any tips? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
alutacontinua:
Edwife, I wanna snatch you from Mr. Eddy angry
How much is your bride price, I'll triple it! cool

The sauce didn't permeate into the fish very well, any tips? embarassed
Lol grin grin

Do you know the fish alone produce some sauce,so you should add a little bit of water and make sure you use enough foil to seal the fish.
Don't worry you tried,I believe next time you will do better.I will post mine during Christmas...
I am yet to receive my fish cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
edwife:

Lol grin grin

Do you know the fish alone produce some sauce,so you should add a little bit of water and make sure you use enough foil to seal the fish.
Don't worry you tried,I believe next time you will do better.I will post mine during Christmas...
I am yet to receive my fish cheesy

Would like to see it
thanks a lot kiss

My offer still stands wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladyvan88(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cassava leaf stew with Egushie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cassava leaf? As vegetable? First time I'm hearing that. How does it taste?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apolonius(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
cococandy:
made it

Na wao;it looks like a masterclass o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
ladyvan88:

Cassava leaf? I didn't know people eat it oh; everyday we learn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
apolonius:

Na wao;it looks like a masterclass o.
thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 11, 2014
Spambot locked me out for days
All the nice cooking I did Saturday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Food

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 5:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Coffee with milk cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:
Spambot locked me out for days
All the nice cooking I did Saturday

Can you just adopt my family and feed us?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Can you just adopt my family and feed us?
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nothing like honey and almond rusks and coffee on a rainy day cheesy
...and 2 Broke Girls grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lunch time make una come o

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
The thing is almost gone o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yeske2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wicked people full this thread, exciting food and recipes and no single soul inviting you. All you do is salivate. The way you people are sharing food, dia ris god o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
To God be the glory
Dinner in 6-7 hours

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nna see food attack o! By looking at the pictures,I am filled already. embarassed

Sunnybobo3,you never cook since this week? I have come to feed my eyes with pictures o!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yeske2(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:
To God be the glory
Dinner in 6-7 hours
You and others are wicked on this thread. Lols

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Nna see food attack o! By looking at the pictures,I am filled already. embarassed

Sunnybobo3,you never cook since this week? I have come to feed my eyes with pictures o!

I've been very busy with the presidential declaration. I msy cook ofe nsala with cat fish tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
ladyvan88:

Are you from Sierra Leone?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I've been very busy with the presidential declaration. I may cook ofe nsala with cat fish tomorrow.
Presidential declaration? Interesting!
Will be waiting for your delicacy tomorrow. Don't forget to use the fresh uziza seed o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cous cous and Spanish sauce

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queezer(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
My dinner

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Blended potato puree with Afang soup

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Junk food made by the Man of the house.

Lazy night. I no follow chop this one oh

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
queezer:
My dinner

Very healthy i see dark green vegetable. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.