Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754323 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fredoooooo: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Idowuogbo:
100km/hr tongue

Oniyeye , i know you are a Lamborghini no need to tell me distance/hour you dey waka .Abegi come that our thread before them hand man pikin ban for this section , I no dey pass my boundary o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
fredoooooo:

Oniyeye , i know you are a Lamborghini no need to tell me distance/hour you dey waka .Abegi come that our thread before them hand man pikin ban for this section , I no dey pass my boundary o grin
Lolz....scaredy cat! Oya make we stroll go our gossip corner grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

hehehe....no vex o...i b think say you don buy shares for Iya Basira's corner na hin no make me worry you too much. grin

Iya Basira bawo? grin U don forget wetin she do Styl-Plus?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

it's called 'American wonder'. grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy

Afi American wonder! Abeg come tish me joor!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U dey wear scarf inside house? Which kian mgbeke dressing b this? tongue

You should have said "nice try aunty,you are not looking bad at all at all"
Or "aunty you gat style,aunty I di ok"
You wan make I tie iro and buba abi?

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 30, 2014
I didn't near the kitchen today lai lai
I have done enough cooking to last us two weeks.
I have a serious owanbe tonight in one hour
The DJ is the best in town,looking forward to shaking my groove thing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Afam4eva longest time
I see you
How have you been ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 3:44am On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:
Afam4eva longest time
I see you
How have you been ?
Anom ofuma...have been around but on the low. I can see that you're having a blast with the dishes grin

Ke maka Texas?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Afam4eva:

Anom ofuma...have been around but on the low. I can see that you're having a blast with the dishes grin

Ke maka Texas?

Anyi no ya nno
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by texanomaly(f): 3:51am On Nov 30, 2014
My Thanksgiving turkey this year.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:

You should have said "nice try aunty,you are not looking bad at all at all"
Or "aunty you gat style,aunty I di ok"
You wan make I tie iro and buba abi?

Oya let me try again grin

Aunty'm,this dressing, ndi somehow na...you are rocking the outfit mgbekeliciously.The black top is nice but you for knack am without the scarf. That scarf is too heavy for indoors. That aside,your ukwu on point kiss Happy now? embarassed grin

Fashionista Badosky has spoken! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2014
nich:

Iya Basira bawo? grin U don forget wetin she do Styl-Plus?
wetin she do am? Gist me na.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2014
nich:

cheesy cheesy

Afi American wonder! Abeg come tish me joor!
'Tish' u ke? Me I no sabi that one o....if na efo elemi marun special na, i full ground. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Sunnybobo3, berem has prepared chicken peppersoup for you. Enjoy!!!

cheesy cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Sunnybobo3, berem has prepared chicken peppersoup for you. Enjoy!!!

cheesy cheesy

Bring two portions with a bottle of Hero into the bedroom. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Bring two portions with a bottle of Hero into the bedroom. cool grin
Ok my love,here I come.... grin grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wetin she do am? Gist me na.... grin

cheesy Na public confession dem do dat time o & na like dis dem start am:

... People people make una come o, iya Basira don kill me o eh eh eh eh...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2014
nich:

cheesy Na public confession dem do dat time o & na like dis dem start am:

... People people make una come o, iya Basira don kill me o eh eh eh eh...
lmaooo! Clown
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Ok my love,here I come.... grin grin
eeee oooo...Alan poser,na u dey ya prof? U are Mary-KayING it ke? cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

lmaooo! Clown

Na u tish me na. wink morning sista mi. I dey hungry o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

eeee oooo...Alan poser,na u dey ya prof? U are Mary-KayING it ke? cheesy grin grin
Yes na me o! na picture effect not Mary Kaying. grin tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Oya let me try again grin

Aunty'm,this dressing, ndi somehow na...you are rocking the outfit mgbekeliciously.The black top is nice but you for knack am without the scarf. That scarf is too heavy for indoors. That aside,your ukwu on point kiss Happy now? embarassed grin

Fashionista Badosky has spoken! tongue grin

What a grinch

So you are actually serious
You need serious help then
You must be the only person on planet earth that doesn't know big scarves as accessories are in vogue
You obviously cannot appreciate style nne
I don't blame you sha,You live in London ,suffer head country where ugly stripped leggings and those okirika looking blouses are your height of fashion shocked shocked
This is winter

My house is warm but it is still winter
That dressing is on point

Black on black especially as casual wear needs color to kick it up many notches and a good scarf will do it
The other way is jewelry but I chose a scarf
Looks like your dressing needs some serious help

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:

So you are actually serious
You need help then
You must be the only person on planet earth that doesn't know big scarves as accessories are in vogue
You obviously cannot appreciate style nne
I don't blame you sha,You live in London where ugly stripped leggings and those okirika looking blouses are your height of fashion
This is winter
My house is warm but it is still winter

who lives in London? You've got the wrong person,ma'am! And fyi,you don't sit round the dinner table with 10 yards on ya neck na....thats mgbekefied.Talking about style, wait let me laugh oo grin grin grin grin Aunty'm, you've got jokes ee....lwkmd!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Yes na me o! na picture effect not Mary Kaying. grin tongue
Aha! APC boys are paying ooo...u don begin fresh ke tongue grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
My bunny organic carrots. I love leafy carrot.
Time for bunny sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sholay2011(m), Cetona(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.