Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753953 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:

Post something from your kitchen if you are not a shamed of what you eat
Let us see
Too posh to cook.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Aha! APC boys are paying ooo...u don begin fresh ke tongue grin
hahahahahaha!! I no fresh before? Idowu, so are o! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is where I cook my food
Show us yours

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sistam babyosisi & sista mi idowuogbo angry una don start again. E too early o! Make una allow me hear wetin pastor dey talk for tv joooor!

Meanwhile, Very simple yam & egg. No be me cook am, but na me chop am! grin Hunger nooor lemme remember to call una before I chop am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sistam! I say it haf do! I will sing that song u nooor dey like hear for afternoon o! angry

*clears throat*
Two times wan two... Two times two four...two times tiri sis...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowu na you find trouble ooo. I actually thought you were joking and she took it as a joke until you started with your insults.
Stop insulting people...... it's very wrong and annoying.

Post your own pictures of food or be quiet and watch other people's pictures.

God bless you as you reply me with insults.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Idowu na you find trouble ooo. I actually thought you were joking and she took it as a joke until you started with your insults.
Stop insulting people...... it's very wrong and annoying.

Post your own pictures of food or be quiet and watch other people's pictures.

God bless you as you reply me with insults.
started what? I was joking with the woman but obviously she took it the wrong way. Now we are here showing off mehn! Go and find ya comfy spot and enjoy the show cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nich(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sista mi, it haf do jooor. angry I go comot go dat badt geh house o! I go ves o!

Bye bye! *leaves his sistaz still arguing in the house*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
hahahahahaha!! I no fresh before? Idowu, so are o! grin
You frEsh na...but this new pic carry weight. Come and show me the way oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerilistik: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U dey wear scarf inside house? Which kian mgbeke dressing b this? tongue

This is not fair !
Of all the lovely dishes she has prepared and posted on this thread, this is the only compliment you have to make thereby gradually derailing this beautiful thread ?
What obviously you lack is respect and courtesy.
Though babyosisi has her own problem (has insulted me on DJ's thread) but that cannot alter my sense of judgement and appreciation. I love and appreciate her beautiful dishes and her efforts to post them.
Please let us all be careful to what extent we take our jokes and learn to appreciate peoples' efforts.
The message is respect, appreciate, encourage and do not demoralise people. No hard feelings please.

@ cococandy : thanks for posting your mouth-watering dishes as well but more especially for display of maturity and courtesy wink

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Phema, walai, I no dey happy with u and u know why.

How u dey? I ritu go? How r u enjoying urself over there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cetona(f), Daryl123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.