Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5821008 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

Thanks, i was in love at the time grin

In love of cos when i overheard what my xmas gift this yr will be. grin

Hmm
A car abi?
See my fellow women o
My husband azubuike is so local grin
How many necklaces or sweaters will I wear
Why can't this man get me a car
If these my yam legs drive Mercedes,is it a sin?
All these compensatory gifts are not doing me any good

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:
H

is that potato puree?

I never tried eating it with stew.

Yummy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

Thanks, i was in love at the time grin

In love of cos when i overheard what my xmas gift this yr will be. grin

Heheheheh grin enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

small boy,you wan buy market stylishly abi? Ok na...i am watching.
Of all the threads to derail and pick a fight you chose to come here? Who does that?

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

is that potato puree?

Yummy.

Ewo
Which picture?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Of all the threads to derail and pick a fight you chose to come here? Who does that?
If you ask me who i go ask? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:

Hmm
A car abi?
See my fellow women o
My husband azubuike is so local grin
How many necklaces or sweaters will I wear
Why can't this man get me a car
If these my yam legs drive Mercedes,is it a sin?

EH. easy maam. I bet you will have to step up tonight grin.

Enough with the kitchen, the way to a mans heart is no longer the stomach wink
you know what i mean.

grin
i tell you, Mr babyosisi will surprise you.
It works since time immemorial
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

is that potato puree?

Yummy.

Mashed potatoes
This one had garlic and roasted onion and it tasted good eating it just like that
Traditionally it is eaten with gravy but nobody likes gravy in my house
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

EH. easy maam. I bet you will have to step up tonight grin.

Enough with the kitchen, the way to a mans heart is no longer the stomach wink
you know what i mean.

grin
i tell you, Mr babyosisi will surprise you.
It works since time immemorial

Na
He promised to buy himself a new Mercedes and give me his 2009 one
That is just fine by me,the car drives and looks like new
Oya do it nau,whosai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:

Mashed potatoes
This one had garlic and roasted onion and it tasted good eating it just like that
Traditionally it is eaten with gravy but nobody likes gravy in my house

yeah, with gravy.
i make mine with milk, butter and cheese.

Let me look for a pic
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

yeah, with gravy.
i make mine with milk, butter and cheese.

Let me look for a pic

Yes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
babyosisi:

Yes
couldnt find the pic. However i will stick to my gravy. Too much tomate sauce is not good for my health grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

couldnt find the pic. However i will stick to my gravy. Too much tomate sauce is not good for my health grin

Tomatoes are good o ( not for mashed potatoes though)
They say it helps a man's performance,who knows what it can do for a woman
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Weekend is almost over, but not without taking one last nice meal, before we go into the working week when there won't be time for the luxury.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tjskii(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
ENOUGH WITH THE QUARELLING SHUOOO, I GO BAN UNA O
..TIS THE SEASON TO BE MERRY AND JOLLY. THANKSGIVING JUST PASSED, XMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER...ERRBODY SHOULD JUST KEEP CALM AND POST PICS OF FOOD
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Starx(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
My goodness. These are all very lovely.....Babyosis (funny name, I'm curious as to its origin), Cococandy, the guys that are representing (quite impressively, if I may add) and all of the other amazing folks....you guys rock!

I came across the thread a few days ago and I must say, far from getting bored, I'm getting excited as I go. Really miss being home. I'm currently in another state, staying with my uncle...he's got cooks and housekeepers that monopolize the kitchen. I miss cooking :-( The excitement.... the fails...the wins...the pride at creating awesome dishes. Can't wait to move back home or to my own place ;-)

Moving back home will mean I'll have to contend with my mom whose idea of food is something familiar to be eaten at once (yeah, she doesn't play with her food). My dad loves cooking and is the fun one. I suppose I took after him. He's lots better and excellent at it than my mom too.

Enough of my ramblings..lol. I shall retreat to the shadows once more to watch the exciting stuff going on here. Please, keep them coming....:-)

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

Btw, you cheated, why did you post it twice. cheesy
for better view wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Remaining goat meat and panla(stockfish) sauce going into the freezer, that can take care of unforeseen hunger during the week.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
My children lunch don come o
All left overs grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
ayyoshert:
Remaining goat meat and panla(stockfish) sauce going into the freezer, that can take care of unforeseen hunger during the week.

I am feeling this
There is no taste like goatmeat in stew
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2014
babyosisi:
Sliced one of the beef

Chai the thing tastes heavenly

Oga will make the ose for the meat

Weldone,

You are really a good cook

Na was for this life o!

When I was not working after service, prayed to get a job. Now job is here and one cannot focus again.

Before the job, I would think of exotic dishes to prepare daily for my mom then.

Now na to cook sweet soup (2 or more) over the weekend and eat solids @ night.

I make it up to DH now during my leave period grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2014
cococandy:
you're so invited. In fact fedex is bringing your share over at the moment

Fedex never reach my side angry

How are you doing over there? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2014
bukatyne:

Fedex never reach my side angry

How are you doing over there? cheesy
fine darl. Just that This winter wan kpafuka for my body
I had to microwave my oil before I could pour it out of the can to cook my egusi soup. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 01, 2014
I hate that 'hide post' button angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2014
babyosisi:

I am feeling this
There is no taste like goatmeat in stew
Absolutely.
It gives the stew an uncommon sweet aroma which i believe only dry catfish can rank next to, the softness of the skin and tenderness of the meat make your jaw blesses you when chewed.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
babyosisi:

Tomatoes are good o ( not for mashed potatoes though)
They say it helps a man's performance,who knows what it can do for a woman

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
3cycle:

Dont mind her. I have bought 3mouth koboko for her size lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eldav(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2014
ayyoshert:
Weekend is almost over, but not without taking one last nice meal, before we go into the working week when there won't be time for the luxury.

Bro pls write out the recipe of the sauce and method of preparation. I love your food already.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2014
eldav:

Bro pls write out the recipe of the sauce and method of preparation. I love your food already.
it is simple.
get your Fresh tomatoes, fresh pepper, onions( I like lot of onions in my food), spices.
boil your goat meat and stock fish with onions, spices(Maggi) and thyme if you have, add salt. keep it aside.
I don't blend ingredients when making my sauce, i rather slice everything- the tomatoes, pepper and onions.
since it is sauce, i do not fry much, just steaming.
put some Veg. oil in the pot(No cholesterol- i use power oil), heat a little, i don't want to fry, pour the sliced ingredients, let it boil, add salt and your spice after like 8 mins, be careful of the quantity of water, spice and salt you will add, because your meat and the broth already have all, make it boil for 1min, add the meat and pour the broth into the cooking sauce, now allow to cook well, say 10 mins with a medium heat. If you check, by now the whole thing should come thick, and then it's good to go on rice, spaghetti or noodles. This is exactly how i do it and it works, Cooking hand is important too, different hand for different taste of food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
lunch is served

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simpleshafee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.