Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5810465 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:
fine darl. Just that This winter wan kpafuka for my body
I had to microwave my oil before I could pour it out of the can to cook my egusi soup. cheesy

Lol!

Enjoy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rice, plantain and dry fish

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:
fine darl. Just that This winter wan kpafuka for my body
I had to microwave my oil before I could pour it out of the can to cook my egusi soup. cheesy

My coco . You didn't tell me.
cheesy

Greet oga o. Congrats

Noodles .
Mushroom
Carrot
Tomate
Prawns

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

My coco . You didn't tell me.
cheesy

Greet oga o. Congrats

Noodles .
Mushroom
Carrot
Tomate
Prawns

it has been long I thought you knew.

That noodle looks yummy. Let me go try something like that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
I got tired of my own food and decided to get mamaput for lunch

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:
it has been long I thought you knew.

That noodle looks yummy. Let me go try something like that.

Nice.

As per the noodles, don't forget the mushroom. Taste different. Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Random bell pepper stir fry/soup. It was edible and that is what matters grin

Rice/tomato sauce

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eldav(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2014
ayyoshert:

it is simple.
get your Fresh tomatoes, fresh pepper, onions( I like lot of onions in my food), spices.
boil your goat meat and stock fish with onions, spices(Maggi) and thyme if you have, add salt. keep it aside.
I don't blend ingredients when making my sauce, i rather slice everything- the tomatoes, pepper and onions.
since it is sauce, i do not fry much, just steaming.
put some Veg. oil in the pot(No cholesterol- i use power oil), heat a little, i don't want to fry, pour the sliced ingredients, let it boil, add salt and your spice after like 8 mins, be careful of the quantity of water, spice and salt you will add, because your meat and the broth already have all, make it boil for 1min, add the meat and pour the broth into the cooking sauce, now allow to cook well, say 10 mins with a medium heat. If you check, by now the whole thing should come thick, and then it's good to go on rice, spaghetti or noodles. This is exactly how i do it and it works, Cooking hand is important too, different hand for different taste of food.

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lunch

All that left over meat must be eaten
You've heard of salad with chicken or turkey
This one has turkey and beef grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Fast lunch and of course I didn't make this. Mine taste much better. wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marieolae(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Random bell pepper stir fry/soup. It was edible and that is what matters grin

Rice/tomato sauce
yummy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
I was rushing so much to get to work and just grabbed akara and a piece of meat for lunch grin
Let me go and warm it and post
The thing may not belleful me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Not too bad
Akara
One piece of meat
Banana
Orange
Chips

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dinner is served.

Roasted peppery fish with Heineken beer
Salad

Dessert

Banana milkshake

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
marieolae:
yummy smiley

Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Moule

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chillisauce:
Moule

cheesy

mussels love em.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Brunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
My first pepper soup

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chillisauce:
Moule

cheesy

I thought they were pistachios
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Collard green and ukazi vegetable soup with lamb and oatmeal fufu cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chillisauce:
Moule

cheesy
i love those kiss tasty much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by M4gunners: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2014
MissyB3:
Some photos I found on my 'puter

Y me, this should be very familiar; concoction rice . . . I love it like crazy grin grin

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51549264-800x600[/img]

Spinach sauce. . . .This with rice is heavenly cheesy kiss

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51549163-800x600[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51549190-640x480[/img]

Ekusu egboooooo Lmao! Familiar eh? wink

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51758530-800x600[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51758531-640x480[/img]

Tomato stew

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51758536-800x600[/img]

Rice, of course grin

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51758545-800x600[/img]

Carbonara! kiss

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51758561-800x600[/img]

Apple cake! No, I didn't make this, but na me slice the apples grin

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51758565-800x600[/img]

Cheiii i need to visit you because this vegetable soup and rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:

where is the soup? all i see is meat.

coco! Hian

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
lepasharon:
My first pepper soup

all i see is soup, where is the protein angry wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:

**Brings out a ring and kneels*** Will you marry me?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2014
silentdon:

Oga look elsewhere, go for idowu abeg.
She's the only troublesome single lady around here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chillisauce:

coco! Hian
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
silentdon:

too late tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
He said na yam peppersoup e wan eat

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chillisauce:

coco! Hian

Me too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rice and Palm oil vegetable sauce with snake meat.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.