Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790169 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Petyprincess:
Ahh, I cook jollof every week since someone's son tasted it once cheesy

This is my second try on fried rice, and I decided to make the famous combo of fried rice and jollof lol.

My newest method now is I roast my vegetables b4 blending, it saves more time in cooking and gives that natural smokey taste.
This somebody’s son sha

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Petyprincess:
since someone's son tasted it once

[img]https://c./kS511y92MwQAAAAM/welp-dont-care.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Please where can I apply to be the someone's son too?
I love jollof, I have six pacs and very rare pair of bowlegs. I am a spec. Aje.
LWKMD,This guy eh

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Akposy:

Post the pics na

Nah didn't take any pics.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Today is Sunday! Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. I forgive you
Labadi69:

This kind heavy food for dinner? After now you go come dey wonder why your belle is so big like say you pregnant angry

Meanwhile it is safe to assume enough bad yamayama dreams after consuming such for dinner angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2021
amorprincesa:
[s]Who gave you phone and internet? When you were born, some people celebrated. How pathetic! Cos you are very stupid and unfortunate.
Mention me again whether you no hit head for ground today. You will consume yamayama in the morning, afternoon and evening whether you are awake or sleeping you will consume yamayama. Omo ale! A very Foolish shim cos you no be man or woman.
Troublemaker[/s]

Can’t make sense of this yamayama gibberish from a constipated none entity. May I suggest Brighter Grammar angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Scientist007: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Wahala for who no eat rice sandwiched with Banana with palm oil stew for breakfast wink

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Akposy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy @ a very rare pair of bowlegs.
Mvena:

Preciouschinwe:
LWKMD,This guy eh
angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mvena:

This somebody’s son sha
grin
Labadi69:

Sharply you don jam somebody son for that side? Better be careful of those Naija criminals over there. We don’t want to hear any yamayama stories that touch o angry
Nope, we didn't meet where I am stayng.

Akposy:

Awesome. Smoking the veggies is key. You should cut the tomato open next time.
Well done
Noted, I realised that later also.

Acidosis:

Somebody's son is enjoying oo grin grin
Abi na lol

Nlanalyst:

Please where can I apply to be the someone's son too?
I love jollof, I have six pacs and very rare pair of bowlegs. I am a spec. Aje.

Lol now this is funny grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sunday's rice...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SportsHD: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yuneehk:
Sunday's rice...
ma'am, drop your location na, make I pull up, come eat grin. It's been a while since I've had a combination of bean pudding and rice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SportsHD: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Scientist007:
Wahala for who no eat rice sandwiched with Banana with palm oil stew for breakfast wink
I'd rather starve to death that eat or perceive the smell of bananas. God! Seeing the pictures sef is making my skin crawl.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dinner smiley

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yuneehk:
Sunday's rice...
How dem prepare the moi moi wey e white

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
Dinner smiley
Kini

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
Dinner smiley

Heart attack loading if you don’t stop eating that greasy yamayama thing wey I dey see for that picture angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Scientist007:

Who eats rice with banana? Eeewww. You must be a villager. See as you put food for bare ground. Nasty! angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
SportsHD:
ma'am, drop your location na, make I pull up, come eat grin. It's been a while since I've had a combination of bean pudding and rice.
Before today, it's been a while since I myself had the combination.

Do you even have to pull up at my side? Enter any wedding venue and you'll have it cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2021
Is like life sweet for mauritius oooo
Petyprincess:
Ahh, I cook jollof every week since someone's son tasted it once cheesy

This is my second try on fried rice, and I decided to make the famous combo of fried rice and jollof lol.

My newest method now is I roast my vegetables b4 blending, it saves more time in cooking and gives that natural smokey taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2021
On my bed finishing up last night's leftovers before heading out.
Grilled Fish

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twoclans(f): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Labadi69:

Who eats rice with banana? Eeewww. You must be a villager. See as you put food for bare ground. Nasty! angry

I eat rice with Banana . lipsrsealed

I never knew it is a strange behaviour.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Twoclans:

I eat rice with banana too....it's no strange behaviour darling....

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
JerryBizz:
Grilled Fish

You are eating leftover fish on your bed? After now you go come dey complain say rat don infest your room come dey bite your fingers. Better give yourself sense of hygiene b4 strong yamayama nack that your bald head angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
JerryBizz:
Grilled Fish

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Labadi69:

You are eating leftover fish on your bed? After now you go come dey complain say rat don infest your room come dey bite your fingers. Better give yourself sense of hygiene b4 strong yamayama nack that your bald head angry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Scientist007: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Twoclans:

Don't mind that guy, it's very normal to eat rice with Banana. The guy Na villager

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Scientist007: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Labadi69:

Na your floor I put the food?? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Micielito: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Breakfast cheesy

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=108060703][/quote]
For not saying anything and trying to make me guess what your fuckery was all about, I say a big FVCK YOU to YOU ! Why? Cuz that meme looks like bad vibes to me (To me)
I will not be trolled on this space! grin

No need replying me. I won't attend to it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Labadi69:

* Heavy yawn *
Boring!
Screw you smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
SportsHD:

I'd rather starve to death that eat or perceive the smell of bananas. God! Seeing the pictures sef is making my skin crawl.
SportsHD:

You are missing out ooh. I used to be like you when I was 6 years old , thereabouts. Not the smell ( does it have one??) But the soughyness and taste used to irritate me.

Your skin crawls? Eyaa...Sowie.
How about we make that skin peel this time around? *Evil grin *
I just harvested one of my banana trees yesterday. Stare at the photo for thirty second, minimum.
Snap a photo of your skin with goosebumps, ooh. For my viewing pleshure (pleasure) smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: world123 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.