Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5745629 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bomgirl:
Pepper rice.
E make plenty sense, I swear!!

I fear this type of rice .....that small plate can make you drink 10litres of water for pepper sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
novia22:

I fear this type of rice .....that small plate can make you drink 10litres of water for pepper sake.

E no bad like that sha. Na tatashe give am those specks, it's not really peppery. Hubby has ulcer so I'm wary about the amount I use to cook. smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
SHAME GO THEE BEHIND ME!!!

Let me tell you what I ate today. An embarrassing meal.

Came back this afternoon, looked for an easy meal to prepare but found none. I decided to pick beans and put on the fire. But the amount of hunger dealing with my stomach infrastructure and limiting my stomach destiny was on another level.

1. I had a little soup remaining.
2. I had no raw garri but cornflour.

So I decided to make the cornflour to eba. In the process of actualising a perfect eba from the cornflour, I didn't know what I ended up preparing. WATER WATER CORNFLOUR.

The soup ended up inside the watery cornflour mixed together. I saw myself eating it like an aboki. Something I never envisioned myself doing. A quite disgusting attitude whenever I saw northerners eating such (no offense intended please).

After a while, I felt more disgust and nauseous. I packed the food up and into the waste bin. NO BE ME GO KILL MYSELF.

I waited patiently for the beans and potatoes to cook and baptised myself with it.

Na so person d take die be this o.

Thanks for reading.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twoclans(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin
Who takes the too many dangotes on Nairaland seriously..

Their comments pass as comic relief for me most times..

I don't mind the village woman tag ,all I want is to eat my rice and banana in peace.

The dangotes can flex on .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
aboyaji:

So I decided to make the cornflour to eba. In the process of actualising a perfect eba from the cornflour, I didn't know what I ended up preparing. WATER WATER CORNFLOUR.

The soup ended up inside the watery cornflour mixed together. I saw myself eating it like an aboki. Something I never envisioned myself doing. A quite disgusting attitude whenever I saw northerners eating such (no offense intended please).

After a while, I felt more disgust and nauseous. I packed the food up and into the waste bin. NO BE ME GO KILL MYSELF.

I waited patiently for the beans and potatoes to cook and baptised myself with it.

Thanks for reading.
If you had left the corn flour mix on the heat for a couple more minutes to allow water chance to evaporate, you wouid have ended up with very thick smooth eba-like meal of your desire . undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you had left the corn flour mix on the heat for a couple more minutes to allow water chance to evaporate, you wouid have ended up with very thick smooth eba-like meal of your desire . undecided

I left that meal on the fire for a very long time. I had to transfer it from electric cooker to the gas cooker, yet it turned out sour embarassed. The whole process lasted close to an hour.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
aboyaji:

I left that meal on the fire for a very long time. I had to transfer it from electric cooker to the gas cooker, yet it turned out sour embarassed. The whole process lasted close to an hour.
And you kept turning it all that while like you turn semolina? That's weird! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Late dinner.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And you kept turning it all that while like you turn semolina? That's weird! undecided
Yes, of course. Even when I was tired of the whole thing and wanted to scoop it out with a flat plate (normally), I ended POURING it out. I returned it to the pot and poured the soup into it. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by revived: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Petyprincess:
Late dinner.

Eweeeeeeee
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Petyprincess:
Late dinner.
I liked this post first. Shebi na chicken be that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
aboyaji:
Yes, of course. Even when I was tired of the whole thing and wanted to scoop it out with a flat plate (normally), I ended POURING it out. I returned it to the pot and poured the soup into it. undecided
Strange! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ewa agoyin is refried beans? undecided

What is refried beans to you ?

To me it is boiled beans till soften, fried onion and pepper then pour the beans inside the fried stuff, cook more and or mash right ?
undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pix please grin

aboyaji:
SHAME GO THEE BEHIND ME!!!

Let me tell you what I ate today. An embarrassing meal.

Came back this afternoon, looked for an easy meal to prepare but found none. I decided to pick beans and put on the fire. But the amount of hunger dealing with my stomach infrastructure and limiting my stomach destiny was on another level.

1. I had a little soup remaining.
2. I had no raw garri but cornflour.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
armyofone:
What is refried beans to you ?

To me it is boiled beans till soften, fried onion and pepper then pour the beans inside the fried stuff, cook more and or mash right ? undecided
The refried suggests baking or actually frying the beans paste itself. Is that you make your own. Ewa agoyin? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please someone help with the name of this seafood..Tanks

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please someone help with the name of this seafood.tanks

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
halfbloodprince:
Late breakfast! Soft Ghana banku with small shito on the side for flavour and spice cheesy

see my food that year for village!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
waistbead:
Please someone help with the name of this seafood..Tanks
They look like a different species of snails to me. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ewa agoyin is refried beans - in the process I already listed though a little tweaking and added stuff.

I don't know about baking it and fried paste is akara.

Ewa agoyin is refried beans - Boiled beans added to fried onion and pepper etc.

Kobojunkie:
The refried suggests baking or actually frying the beans paste itself. Is that you make your own. Ewa agoyin? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2021
armyofone:
Ewa agoyin is refried beans - in the process I already listed though a little tweaking and added stuff.

I don't know about baking it and fried paste is akara.

Ewa agoyin is refried beans - Boiled beans added to fried onion and pepper etc.
The Mexican refried been idea is what i know of. Never tried to make it myself but wondering if it is what you make your ewa agoyin with. undecided

I have made ewa agoyin but with no addition of anything fried during the preparation of the beans itself. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:49am On Dec 02, 2021
The ones I knew of, the onion and pepper are fried in palm oil before adding the cooked beans. Some just fried sauce and pour on cooked beans.

Different process of refried beans i guess.

But refried beans is not bean paste.
I make the Mexican refried beans too - one my favorite (minus the cheese) at El Sal cheesy

Kobojunkie:
The Mexican refried been idea is what i know of. Never tried to make it myself but wondering if it is what you make your ewa agoyin with. undecided

I have made ewa agoyin but with no addition of anything fried during the preparation of the beans itself. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harmony92(f): 1:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

There's such thing as fried beans.

Tastes better than beans cooked the regular way.
It's the next best thing after ewa agoyin.
wow thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harmony92(f): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Mvena:

Fried beans huh
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2021
armyofone:
Pix please grin

I didn't try that. The look alone is absurd.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2021
aboyaji:
I liked this post first. Shebi na chicken be that?
Nope it's fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=108130855] They look like a different species of snails to me. undecided[/quote

Yeah it's a different species of snails ,from fresh water.maybe I'd name it water snail undecided since no one knows the name.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Spaghetti,boiled fish and egg

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Smadeinc:
Spaghetti,boiled fish and egg

Supergettive. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wetin I do this food eh!

Mmemina.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
waistbead:

Yeah it's a different species of snails ,from fresh water.maybe I'd name it water snail undecided since no one knows the name.
You initially said sea, are you sure they are even water snails? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
amorprincesa:
Eba, Egusi soup with goat meat and eja kika for dinner

I want please, looks yum kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.