Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789784 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2021
I want to sincerely apologize for the trolling and also want to thank all of you, Nairaland helped me a lot this year especially when I was down with depression :
Akposy your food dey melt my heart whenever I see am
Aboyaji your food sometimes dey make me laugh eh
Boss Gboyega, Chaii! I won’t say anything
Mariangeles too

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Mvena:
I want to sincerely apologize for the trolling and also want to thank all of you, Nairaland helped me a lot this year especially when I was down with depression :
Akposy your food dey melt my heart whenever I see am
Aboyaji your food sometimes dey make me laugh eh
Mariangeles too

Glad you were entertained.
And happy you're healed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2021
aboyaji:

Glad you were entertained.
And happy you're healed.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by barag(f): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Any available.... canola, sunflower, Gnut pil,olive oil.... so Long as I don't have to melt it first. undecided
Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by barag(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2021
You c Also, I laff at people using Blue band butter to bake cheesy cheesy
Stop laughing at us o. For those of us who bake only once in a blue moon, we lay our hands on whatever is available when the inspiration comes especially since it's usually for personal consumption.

You can use open market oil, just ensure it doesn't have any funny taste or smell. I've used local oil once, but most time, I used Golden Penny soy oil or power oil.

Ok. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2021
armyofone:
Dinner for madam Ahnie. A little fungi on the side.
Sweetie thank you dear cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Mvena:
Akpo.sy your food dey melt my heart whenever I see am
Aboy.aji your food sometimes dey make me laugh eh
Marian.geles too

Hopefully, 2022 will be better. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Thanks. I just checked the video out now , I noticed the ingredients were minimal Inmight give a trial or slightly modify it sha .

You're welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2021
I enjoy white rice better with fresh tomatoes and curry leaves fish stew. Especially sticky rice.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:

Hopefully, 2022 will be better. smiley
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:
I enjoy white rice better with fresh tomatoes, curry leaves, fish stew. Especially sticky rice.
Mariaangeles fear God now.....Jesus only you.the redness of the stew is alluring.pls adopt me,I promised to be loyal

Omoh see fried fish.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
End of the year hotpot

In two hours time we will officially enter into the new year 2022 over here cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
ahnie:

Mariaangeles fear God now.....Jesus only you.tje redness of the stew is alluring.pls adopt me,I promised to be loyal

Omoh see fried fish.

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

Thank you dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
ayeesha:

Pls can I have the recipe for your lemon cakes?
Wanna try something new smiley
Ok dear

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
islamics:
Lettuce+Lansir+kulikuli+tomato+Onion

Inspired by Hal.cyon123
Weldone,hope you enjoyed it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mariangeles:
I enjoy white rice better with fresh tomatoes, curry leaves, fish stew. Especially sticky rice.

Omo...what did you do here? The red done enter my eye cheesy

Nice though.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by islamics(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Enjoyment. Remembering those days fighting for the last handful with siblings.

I sadly can't find fresh lettuce talk more of lansir here.
Let me substitute with cabbage and enjoy jeje.
What an irony? Over here lettuce is cheap compare to cabbage. KuliKuli was the most expensive ingredient in the meal. A peak gongoni for 120.

Halcyon123:

Weldone,hope you enjoyed it
Yeah. It was really good.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tapout:

Omo...what did you do here? The red done enter my eye cheesy

Nice though.

Na tatase, sombo, plus a dash of editing.cheesy

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akeem79:
End of the year hotpot

In two hours time we will officially enter into the new year 2022 over here cheesy

Please are you a cook or waiter in China? Asking for a friend please undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Happy New Year in a bit Foodies.

Our first comment on Nairaland this year was on this thread if we remember pretty well, and we wanna make sure our last comment of the year will still be in the food section tongue

Welcoming 2022.........

Meanwhile,
As this year runs down in some few hours from now.
For those of us that believe in the Lord Almighty....

As you are preparing to cross over from December to January we pray,
You shall not cross into pit
You shall not cross into siege.
You shall not cross into death.
You shall not cross into debts.
You shall not cross into pains.
You shall not cross into curses.
You shall not cross into stroke.
You shall not cross into spells.
You shall not cross into failure.
You shall not cross into prison.
You shall not cross into battles.
You shall not cross into shame.
You shall not cross into sorrow.
You shall not cross into setback.
You shall not cross into torment.
You shall not cross into calamity.
You shall not cross into mockery.
You shall not cross into weeping.
You shall not cross into delay.
You shall not cross into sickness.
You shall not cross into problems.
You shall not cross into afflictions.
You shall not cross into disgrace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are all invited to some grilled oven bake chicken Mannatolito tongue

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
My impromptu Egusi soup......
I planned making white soup(catfish inclusive) and bitter leaf soup but th meat was too much so I delved in the Egusi since I had all ingredients on ground........Although my craving is all this cake flying up and down here....
What a way to end the year....Thank you Lord for making it all end in Praise for me and my NL foodies...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
novia22:
I planned making white soup(catfish inclusive) and bitter leaf soup but th meat was too much so I delved in the Egusi since I had all ingredients on ground........Although my craving is all this cake flying up and down here....
What a way to end the year....Thank you Lord for making it all end in Praise for me and my NL foodies...
This looks so sumptuous.
You did very good with this sis.
What's the swallow?
Before we know if we are all coming oooo.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dude397(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akposy:

I miss Chef Prestonn. I think he has left online. He deleted his Instagram account cry
Same here. Really shocked shocked. What could have happened?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akeem79:
End of the year hotpot

More pictures! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108967930:

This looks so sumptuous.
You did very good with this sis.
What's the swallow?
Before we know if we are all coming oooo.......

My dear we are a swallow family....
On the menu are:
Plantain flour (made by me from scratch)
Semo
Wheat
Garri
Cornflour
So Point and kill the one your tummy can carry..
Pls ignore my kitchen pegs..... undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerima21: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
novia22:
well done !
What vegetable did you use for the egusi, is that okazi ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
yerima21:

well done !
What vegetable did you use for the egusi, is that okazi ?

Thank you.
I used okazi and uziza(it gives a beautiful flavour).

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
novia22:

My dear we are a swallow family....
On the menu are:
Plantain flour (made by me from scratch)
Semo
Wheat
Garri
Cornflour
So Point and kill the one your tummy can carry..
Pls ignore my kitchen pegs..... undecided

Please stay away from processed food in 2022. E get why undecided

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Please stay away from processed food in 2022. E get why undecided

My dear......we dey try ooo although I intend making more of my swallow powders myself next year just as I did the plantain flour..... but last last God no go shame us...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108967362:
Happy New Year in a bit Foodies.

Our first comment on Nairaland this year was on this thread if we remember pretty well, and we wanna make sure our last comment of the year will still be in the food section tongue

Welcoming 2022.........

Meanwhile,
As this year runs down in some few hours from now.
For those of us that believe in the Lord Almighty....

As you are preparing to cross over from December to January we pray,
You shall not cross into pit
You shall not cross into siege.
You shall not cross into death.
You shall not cross into debts.
You shall not cross into pains.
You shall not cross into curses.
You shall not cross into stroke.
You shall not cross into spells.
You shall not cross into failure.
You shall not cross into prison.
You shall not cross into battles.
You shall not cross into shame.
You shall not cross into sorrow.
You shall not cross into setback.
You shall not cross into torment.
You shall not cross into calamity.
You shall not cross into mockery.
You shall not cross into weeping.
You shall not cross into delay.
You shall not cross into sickness.
You shall not cross into problems.
You shall not cross into afflictions.
You shall not cross into disgrace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Go and succeed!
God loves you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerima21: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
novia22:

Thank you.
I used okazi and uziza(it gives a beautiful flavour).

yummy...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DND069 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.