Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790566 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
novia22:

My dear we are a swallow family....
On the menu are:
Plantain flour (made by me from scratch)
Semo
Wheat
Garri
Cornflour
So Point and kill the one your tummy can carry..
Pls ignore my kitchen pegs..... undecided
Oh you have it all Ms Novia.
We go with the Plantain flour made by you from the scratch.
That sounds good.
Do have a Happy New Year ahead sis.
2022 will be a good year for us all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dude397:
Same here. Really shocked shocked. What could have happened?
No idea

Mariangeles:
I enjoy white rice better with fresh tomatoes, curry leaves, fish stew. Especially sticky rice.
Allow us enter 2022 in peace. This is enticing. Well done

Mvena:
I want to sincerely apologize for the trolling and also want to thank all of you, Nairaland helped me a lot this year especially when I was down with depression :
Akposy your food dey melt my heart whenever I see am
Abo.yaji your food sometimes dey make me laugh eh
Boss Gboye.ga, Chaii! I won’t say anything
Mariangeles too
Thank you. Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108970967:

Oh you have it all Ms Novia.
We go with the Plantain flour made by you from the scratch.
That sounds good.
Do have a Happy New Year ahead sis.
2022 will be a good year for us all.

That's also my favourite....I'm ready when you are.
Have a blessed 2022 dearie....and Amen..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
yerima21:

yummy...thanks

You are welcome anytime .... wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na tatase, sombo, plus a dash of editing.cheesy

Thanks.

Lol...you're doing well nne cheesy

Happy New Year btw.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Comanche(f): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2022
chii8:
Merry Christmas....

Lovely.

Can you explain in detail how to get this type of consistency with my egg? Even when I chop the pepper and fry a bit before adding the egg the end product looks flat and not like this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Una happy new year oo

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2022
That's serious o! Wherever he is, I hope he is fine.
Akposy:

I miss Chef Prestonn. I think he has left online. He deleted his Instagram account cry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Mvena:
Una happy new year oo
Same to you o

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2022
amorprincesa:
That's serious o! Wherever he is, I hope he is fine.
I hope so too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year! I wish you guyz all this best this year.
I hope and pray this year starts and end well for all of us. Best wishes guys �. Bring your spoon let us chop jollof rice and be merry �.

Lemme use this opportunity to thank everyone who gave me a shoutout. It is the first time in my adult life I am getting one.
I dedicate this delicacy to everyone here. Special shoutout to:
Prestonn (IF you're seeing this, gimme a sign)
Mariangeles
Cococandy
Ahnie
Aboyaji
Pocohantas
Mvena
GboyegaD
Eminent91
Mavinsoladele
Roland17
Hamzashaf99
Armyofone
MJ01
Petyprincess
Hathor5.....and others (I can't remember all the usernames). I sincerely appreciate you all. Do have a great year!

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Akposy:
I hope and pray this year starts and end well for all of us. Best wishes guys �. Bring your spoon let us chop jollof rice and be merry �.

Lemme use this opportunity to thank everyone who gave me a shoutout. It is the first time in my adult life I am getting one.

Hathor5.....and others (I can't remember all the usernames). I sincerely appreciate you all. Do have a great year!

Thank you so much. I feel honored. smiley
Wish I could make my fish like yours. It looks mouth watering.

Happy and healthy new year to you and everyone you love. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Akposy:

Mariangeles
Cococandy
Ahnie
Aboyaji
Pocohantas
Mvena
GboyegaD
Eminent91
Mavinsoladele
Roland17
Hamzashaf99
Armyofone
Petyprincess

Omo! See fish shocked. Akposy, weldone o. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Akposy:

Mariangeles
Cococandy
Ahnie
Aboyaji
Pocohantas
Mvena
GboyegaD
Eminent91
Mavinsoladele
Roland17
Hamzashaf99
Armyofone
Petyprincess
Oh my goodness cheesy
I will repeat myself again, don’t you need an house help?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eating out now. No time to lit gas. I just want to rest. biko.

So, got this at an eatry in Ozone. Sorry, I had already taken a few spoons before I remembered to take shots.

Heading to coldstone afterwards to have some parfait. Then back to ma crib.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by God1000(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:
Eating out now. No time to lit gas. I just want to rest. biko.

So, got this at an eatry in Ozone. Sorry, I had already taken a few spoons before I remembered to take shots.

Heading to coldstone afterwards to have some parfait. Then back to ma crib.

Too much delectation, happy new year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:

Too much delectation, happy new year

Happy new year dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by God1000(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Happy new year dear.
love you, please send my chicken and rice oo because I ain't cooking today.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
love you, please send my chicken and rice oo because I ain't cooking today.

Why na? On a whole new year?
How will i send it to you now ?tongue lol..

Feeling sleepy right now. I don't know what they put in their food. Hm...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by God1000(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

How will send it to you now ?tongue
I don't feel like cooking today dear, but don't worry, I will send a dove to your house to bring me the food. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
I don't feel like cooking today dear, but don't worry, I will send a dove to your house to bring me the food. shocked

Ok.
Let me hit coldstone then. Tell the bird to meet me there. Lol.. I'm off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by God1000(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

How will send it to you now ?tongue lol..

looking beautiful mercy, even me too, I want to sleep, let's do it together then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by God1000(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

How will send it to you now ?tongue lol..

don't be scared, they can't put anything inside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tapout:

Lol...you're doing well nne cheesy

Happy New Year btw.

Happy new year. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
looking beautiful mercy, even me too, I want to sleep, let's do it together then

Lol.. do what together? Bia nwoke Igede, kpachakwa Anya gi.

I'm getting set to leave there now and go chill out at the other side. No dulling. School is resuming on Monday. Hustle continues.

Catchya on the other side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by God1000(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol.. do what together? Bia nwoke Igede, kpachakwa Anya gi.

I'm getting set to leave there now and go chill out at the other side. No dulling. School is resuming on Monday day now. Hustle continues.

Catchya on the other side.
lol, abeg no finish me with the language wey I no understand oo. sad

Please wetin you talk about igede?

See you later then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is so lovely! Happy new year to you too!
Akposy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.