Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789171 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by islamics(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
glimpse:

I have never tried couscous before, how is it like ? I need the morale to try it.
It is like grabisco done using garri.
You could try the jollof, putting carrot, green peas and all.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chocome: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy Saturday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dinner.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
armyofone:
Happy new year Akposy and everyone mentioned and not mentioned here on Nl food Channel.

May we all use tall and taller glasses drink tea smiley this year, amen.

Amen! We will dine with Kings and Queens. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Akposy:

We are kings and queens in our own rights. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

We are kings and queens in our own rights. cheesy
True cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Akposy:

True cheesy

Oya eat cookies with a queen. grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Still smoking hot...Noodles for lunch...the weight watch year, we are doing good.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Akposy:

Amen and Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2022

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Rice,unripe plantain and chicken stew prepared by me kiss

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rice,unripe plantain and chicken stew prepared by me kiss
Nice. Just give me the plantains

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Nice. Just give me the plantains
okay how do I deliver it wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Creditalerts:
okay how do I deliver it wink
DHL. Very fast. Address is No 225 Beelleful Avenue, Uranus grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

DHL. Very fast. Address is No 225 Beelleful Avenue, Uranus grin
Uranus got me cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Akposy:
Early morning meat pie craving satisfied.

I woke up this morning craving hot meat pie. To cut the lovely story short, I started the baking process by 5am.... It was deliciooooooous.
Seriously craving this. Hot meat pie with super chilled coke embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2022
I found this cookie video that I thought was pretty creative. It might give the bakers in here some ideas. I also think it's an affordable way to give a personalized gift most people will like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEEGSDOePxM

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
islamics:

Abeg no vex. Hope you carried the fasting to term?

Yea.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juleh01: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good eve Nlders

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Something light for the weather...
The weight watch year...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coconut rice and smoked mackerel

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
lahips:
The weight watch year...
No be butter dey that bread so? That looks like at least 150 calories of butter right there so lipsrsealed
You for substitute two more plain slices of bread wey go belleful you pass for all that butter wey you Slatter for the bread so. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Castleberry:
Coconut rice and smoked mackerel

This looks good. ❤

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No be butter dey that bread so? That looks like at least 150 calories of butter right there so lipsrsealed
You for substitute the butter for two more plain slices of the bread wey go belleful you pass. undecided

It's still a light meal. Butter isn't unhealthy unless you're consuming too much. And the healthy fat in butter may make her feel fuller and less likely to overeat.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You for substitute two more plain slices of bread wey go belleful you pass for all that butter wey you Slatter for the bread so. undecided

In Nigeria, we hardly count calories.
We just enjoy. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cousin9999:
It's still a light meal. Butter isn't unhealthy unless you're consuming too much. And the healthy fat in butter may make her feel fuller and less likely to overeat.
A light meal wey go carry you for hour many hours though? undecided

Butter isn't unhealthy, yes, but in my opinion, it is unnecessary wastage when you are on tight caloric budget. undecided

By the way, what healthy fat in butter will make you feel fuller and less likely to overeat? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

This looks good. ❤

Thank you♥️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mariangeles:
In Nigeria, we hardly count calories.
We just enjoy. grin
I remember those days when person dey swallow a whole loaf of bread with butter/margarine slathered all over it. undecided

Oh, to be ignorant again.... not ! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I remember those days when person dey swallow a whole loaf of bread with butter/margarine slathered all over it. undecided

Oh, to be ignorant again.... not ! grin

We still dey chop am with ewa agoyin.

Ko kan aye! grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A light meal wey go carry you for hour many hours though? undecided

Butter isn't unhealthy, yes, but in my opinion, it is unnecessary wastage when you are on tight caloric budget. undecided

By the way, what healthy fat in butter will make you feel fuller and less likely to overeat? undecided

undecided

[img]https://c./xpNLw2MGKuQAAAAC/butter-potato.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
lahips:
The weight watch year...

Oh, my own bread don over buttered.

Thanks - no side needed. Just the taste of the butterly
bread for the rest of the hour grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is exactly what I need in my current situation...
The weight watch year....

InTheCloudySky:
Gnocchetti & Shrimp

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ufelirahmat and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.