Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814483 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
I had to stop eating outside angry sad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2022

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Happy Thanksgiving all !!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Akposy:
Lemon pound cake and my homemade vanilla strawberry chunks ice cream.

The lemon cake tasted like the best thing on earth. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as soft as I wanted it. Next time, I will add buttermilk and yoghurt to work magic to the texture.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating it. I don’t know what it is about but I celebrate with you all.
cc. Cococandy, Roland17, Armyofone, Descarado, Prestonn, Kobojunkie, et others. We await the Turkey pictures

kiss kiss

Guilty pleasure!
This one won't make the corner of my butt grow big so ? grin
Descarado, tell me fa!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Soft and Fluffy donuts y'all

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Happy Thanksgiving!
Was invited to lunch so we only grilled our Turkey. Not sure what to do with it but las las, like every other year, na inside stew pot e go end.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Thank you so much. Happy thanksgiving to you too
Akposy:

The lemon cake tasted like the best thing on earth. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as soft as I wanted it. Next time, I will add buttermilk and yoghurt to work magic to the texture.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating it. I don’t know what it is about but I celebrate with you all.
cc. Cococandy, Roland17, Armyofone, Descarado, Prestonn, Kobojunkie, et others. We await the Turkey pictures

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

I was out on the couch by 6PM, dem say that is when you know you did it well. Thank God I put in a lot of work at the gym this week, especially early this morning.

Thanks for the mention.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

Please can you share your recipe for the cake

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

Drooling grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:
Pancakes, stawberries and raisins

Pancakes with banana topping is really good, i tried it day b4 yesterday. This your pancake is full o kiss i go like chop one, lemme taste cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BunmiBie: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Was invited to lunch so we only grilled our Turkey. Not sure what to do with it but las las, like every other year, na inside stew pot e go end.

Lol

Same here, we ended up not eating our food because we were out all day...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CedarHoldings: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy thanksgiving

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CedarHoldings: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Are you a writer or planning to write an article or story , a proof reader is available on ground , and also get your modern CV or any document in any formats you want.

@ CEDARMEDIA OUR SERVICES IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND ACCURATE .

C.E.O CV IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Contact us : Deleola77@gmail.com or WhatsApp: zero nine one five three four 8 two 4 one zero.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OfficialDJ: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lunch...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
BunmiBie:

Lol
Same here, we ended up not eating our food because we were out all day...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Good thing was it was eventful. The side I don't like is my company works today and I have to go to work. I sometimes envy those whose company makes Thanksgiving a long weekend. It is well sha...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rice ati fish sauce, abi fish pepper grin

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
armyofone:

kiss kiss

Guilty pleasure!
This one won't make the corner of my butt grow big so ? grin
Descarado, tell me fa!
Jeez shocked cheesy
Of all the places,it's your butt corner cheesy

Happy thanksgiving army kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Looked perfect.
Happy thanksgiving.

You guys try, I can't grill whole turkey for the life of me grin
Last yr, at the 11th hour, I cut and roasted everything. Loved it, then bought more and repeated the same. That's what I use for my bitterleaf soup. Very unique taste with dry catfish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:
Peppersoup and rice
Looking for this type of earthen bowl. These days, people are going local.
Can only se the Ghanaian type. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

Damn shocked.

You are a temptation to any pastry lover near you kiss
Happy thanksgiving darling kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
descarado:

Looked perfect.
Happy thanksgiving.

You guys try, I can't grill whole turkey for the life of me grin
Last yr, at the 11th hour, I cut and roasted everything. Loved it, then bought more and repeated the same. That's what I use for my bitterleaf soup. Very unique taste with dry catfish.

Previous years, I cut it but I just felt we should try differently this year. It came out dried so we will be using it for soups and pasta. Might buy another one today, I need to get it right.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Please can you share your recipe for the cake
I will share later today or tomorrow.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You’re welcome
Roland17:

I was out on the couch by 6PM, dem say that is when you know you did it well. Thank God I put in a lot of work at the gym this week, especially early this morning.

Thanks for the mention.

cococandy:
Thank you so much. Happy thanksgiving to you too
Welcome ma

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bintdawood:

Pancakes with banana topping is really good, i tried it day b4 yesterday. This your pancake is full o kiss i go like chop one, lemme taste cheesy grin grin
Thanks. I used a pancake mix i bought a while ago. I just mixed with water and fry.

I go it for 250

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
descarado:

Damn shocked.

You are a temptation to any pastry lover near you kiss
Happy thanksgiving darling kiss
cheesy cheesy
Thanks

descarado:

Looking for this type of earthen bowl. These days, people are going local.
Can only se the Ghanaian type. I love it.
Thanks. A friend gifted them to me.

GboyegaD:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Uncle Gboyega, gimme one lap abeg

sayoberry:
Rice ati fish sauce, abi fish pepper grin
I love fish but it is reserved for big men now.
This looks lovely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jollof rice, dodo sauce and peppered beef

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

Uncle Gboyega, gimme one lap abeg

Come carry am although e dry small sha ooo.

Akposy:
Oga, after you, na you remain!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

Thanks. I used a pancake mix i bought a while ago. I just mixed with water and fry.

I go it for 250
u

Wow that's nice! Its economical oo!! Will surely check for it around here.
Btw you welcome!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

I go it for 250

Dollars ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akposy:

Gimme my rice cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:48am On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Dollars ?
Naira
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 3:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Holiday breakfast in bed�

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (3488) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.