Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814403 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sunday lunch: fried rice, salad (no cream), spicy sautéed brocoli, chicken and some yaji for a little spice.

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
descarado:

Haaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I got the name wrong cheesy

I got the mixed one that is in satchet. Some vloggers swear by it.
So that's bitter leaf and I have it grin
JJC like me.

Why don't you wanna prepare it?
Your family members don't like it?
Preparation is stressful and time consuming,e dey chop gas Wella Wella.
Starch n banga soup is my hubs favorite.

Afar nau....the chow never still done?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Sunday jollof + beef + ponmo + moin moin
Eli enjoyment uncle Dickson

BlueRayDick:

The local me thought it was ice cream on ponmo till I saw the brown sugar pack and the apple grin
Lol. Many thought it was ice cream and egusi soup

ibkayee:

I want to be you in my next life grin

Looks delicious smiley
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yam and sweet potato porridge garnished with stewed beef, malabar spinach and sweet basil leaves.

This was super delicious. I also added some dried catfish flakes.

Happy Sunday

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Akposy:
Yam and sweet potato porridge garnished with stewed beef, malabar spinach and sweet basil leaves.

Happy Sunday
Looks great kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Rice- Made with tumeric, goat meat, sausage and dry fish flakes. Very peppery! Due to habanero

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Akposy:

Happy Sunday
Looks like how my people will present Nkwobi..Weldone!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
sayoberry:
Rice ati fish sauce, abi fish pepper grin
Looks appetizing.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Outside Sunday jolification cheesy grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hello Foodies in da House.

From the Kitchen of Dem MANNA with Love.

Have a Blessed Week Ahead Everyone kiss

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118730423:

Whew! Yum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
amorprincesa:
Rice- Made with tumeric, goat meat, sausage and dry fish flakes. Very peppery! Due to habanero
Pepperish,
Just the way we like it.
Your food looks so good.
Jeep it up.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:

Whew! Yum
You like abula too?!
Oh la la tongue tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118730485:

You like abula too.
Oh la la tongue tongue
I have no choice but to like it, I’m from Ibadan lmao grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NLPoliceWoman: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Food everywhere
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I have no choice but to like it, I’m from Ibadan lmao grin
Oh Yeah! cheesy
That sums it up.
Kosoro mo wink

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118730423:

Abeg post the address of your restaurant make nairalanders com partake in your kitchen's delicacies.

You just dey post food, no address. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eriggs: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
KanuSE:

Abeg post the address of your restaurant make nairalanders com partake in your kitchen's delicacies.
You just dey post food, no address.
Dem MANNA beg u come dem restaurant?
If u want chop, come out and ask and stop using style style to beg.
Of all nairalanders, na d one wey nnamdi kanu d bastard and animal be him role model and moniker dem MANNA go wan see?
Abeg shift, make better people see road ask for dem address. Trouble maker biafla or death people, carry ur wahala go back to politics section and leave food section for sane and sensible members.
D food pictures pain u no be small cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eriggs:

Dem MANNA beg u come dem restaurant?
If u want chop, come out and ask and stop using style style to beg.
Of all nairalanders, na d one wey nnamdi kanu d bastard and animal be him role model and moniker dem MANNA go wan see?
Abeg shift, make better people see road ask for dem address. Trouble maker biafla or death people, carry ur wahala go back to politics section and leave food section for sane and sensible members.
D food pictures pain u no be small cheesy

Lol cheesy symptoms of bipolar. I only asked for address of dem , u quickly switch to ya other account begin dey foam for mouth.

Easily triggered, very predictable & vile grin how are you different from the very ipob you love to vilify .

Rubbish thing!

Just drop address biko. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Neoteny7:
"Everything everywhere all at once"
Leftover bits from breakfast, lunch and dinner collided into this unwholesome witches brew of visual cacophony...but the harmony on the tongue is mesmerizing.
Accidents and bad ideas can result in delightful experiences.
We call it Ngwompiti! grin

My kind of deliciousness! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Sunday dinner:

Pounded yam with Egusi Ijebu.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Spent the last two days camping at a state park. The best part? The fish!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Spent the last two days camping at a state park. The best part? The fish!

Omo. This looks good o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Sunday dinner:

Pounded yam with Egusi Ijebu.
Looks good will definitely taste good too grin pls whenever i prepare Egusi soup it turns out to be a bit watery. IDK if its the spinach i use pls dont snub embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Looks good will definitely taste good too grin pls whenever i prepare Egusi soup it turns out to be a bit watery. IDK if its the spinach i use pls dont snub embarassed

Most likely. A solution will be to parboil it a little and squeeze out the water if it is fresh spinach. If frozen, ensure it is defrosted and squeeze out the water before adding it to your egusi or if you like to rinse the frozen spinach, do the same thing. Just ensure your water is squeezed out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Decided to make bread after a while. I made regular bread topped with everything bagel topping.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2022
GboyegaD:

Most likely. A solution will be to parboil it a little and squeeze out the water if it is fresh spinach. If frozen, ensure it is defrosted and squeeze out the water before adding it to your egusi or if you like to rinse the frozen spinach, do the same thing. Just ensure your water is squeezed out.

Wow! Thank you so much smileyi appreciate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Wow! Thank you so much smileyi appreciate

You are welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Decided to make bread after a while. I made regular bread topped with everything bagel topping.
Sir Gboskii,abeg open restaurant.your love for egusi soup is out of this world.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:

Sir Gboskii,abeg open restaurant.your love for egusi soup is out of this world.

All things are possible.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:

Preparation is stressful and time consuming,e dey chop gas Wella Wella.
Starch n banga soup is my hubs favorite.

Afar nau....the chow never still done?
Don't mind me.
Ate it yesterday. So yummy. Everybody enjoyed it.

Busy day. I thought I snapped to show you. Yeah, it takes time. I spent 2 hours plus. I was like, what am I cooking shocked. But it was worth it. My problem with any soup I like is licking. I licked away kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
descarado:

Don't mind me.
Ate it yesterday. So yummy. Everybody enjoyed it.

Busy day. I thought I snapped to show you. Yeah, it takes time. I spent 2 hours plus. I was like, what am I cooking shocked. But it was worth it. My problem with any soup I like is licking. I licked away kiss
No pishure to even console mua cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YESpParticipant and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.