Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,326 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836970 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

Pls what did you use in making the sauce.
Making sauce with Seed tomatoes is making me puke.

Eyyah sorry.
Mashed sweet potato, green pepper, onion, pepper, ataruhu, garlic, minced meat, ginger and one small tomato grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Looks delicious, but the plantains won't be enough for me naa. undecided

Thank you smiley
Next time okay grin the plantain was not much so everyone got two grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bintdawood:

Eyyah sorry.
Mashed sweet potato, green pepper, onion, pepper, ataruhu, garlic, minced meat, ginger and one small tomato grin
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hola.
Cc: descarado.
See I do take lessons you know.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bintdawood:

Thank you smiley
Next time okay grin the plantain was not much so everyone got two grin

Hehehehe
Happy new year to you dear.

ahnie:
Hola.

Looks really good.
Happy new year Ahnie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hehehehe

Looks really good.
Happy new year Ahnie.
Same to you Marie.
All thanks to descarado that gave me the heads up.

Pls hook me up on how to prepare ishi ewu.i would love to prep it for the gangs on Sunday.

Thanks.
Hope I nor go use potash as thickener because my system doesn't tolerate it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

Delicious

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Descarado do you think it's also a cool combo doing veggies with beans?
Cc
Gloryhomemaker
Mariahangel.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

Same to you Marie.
All thanks to descarado that gave me the heads up.

Pls hook me up on how to prepare ishi ewu.i would love to prep it for the gangs on Sunday.

Thanks.
Hope I nor go use potash as thickener because my system doesn't tolerate it.

Mmiri ngor is a healthier alternative, if you can get it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mmiri ngor is a healthier alternative, if you can get it.
And whats mmiri ngor if I may ask?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Efo and pounded yam. Happy new year fam.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
Cc
Gloryhomemaker
Mariahangel.

I've tried that combo before, and it tasted really delicious.

ahnie:

And whats mmiri ngor if I may ask?

You know that chukuchuku thing they take out palm fruits from? They burn it and use the ash to make mmiri ngor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hehehehe

Looks really good.
Happy new year Ahnie.

Thank you.
Same to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
Hola.

Looks good tongue which soup is this please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bintdawood:

Looks good tongue which soup is this please?
Not soup.its mashed fresh pepper n onion,ginger n garlic,spinach n greens.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Simplepee try n be calming down.
simplepee:
Efo and pounded yam. Happy new year fam.
This oppression is too mush abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

Not soup.its mashed fresh pepper n onion,ginger n garlic,spinach n greens.

Ok i get it.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
Simplepee try n be calming down.
This oppression is too mush abeg
Haa, I’m sorry maami. Pardon me kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
Hola.
Bravo darling. Bravo kiss kiss
There are so many ways yo eat white rice aside tomato stew. I can't count up to 6 times I eat white rice with stew.

Good food especially for the emerging brains differentiate them from the rest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
descarado:

Bravo darling. Bravo kiss kiss
There are so many ways yo eat white rice aside tomato stew. I can't count u to 6 times I eat white rice with stew.

Good food especially for the emerging brains differentiate them from the rest.

Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coconut rice and peppered chicken grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year everyone

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
Cc
Gloryhomemaker
Mariahangel.

There is this white beans cake ( moimoi) I have tried before. I think it's a yoruba dish. I ate it with vegetable sauce . So yummy. See, there is nothing absolutely wrong in experimenting with new ideas. We can't just be stuck with what our forefathers developed over the years when we can create ours or improve on theirs.

Learn how to cook with unripe banana tge akwaibom way, unripe pawpaw etc. To me, the people with the most healthy dishes in Nigeria are from that side. They eat veggies and sea food like no man business. Don't know why their dishes are not popular.
If you can, watch grandma gift on youtube, so many ideas on what you can do with the veggies around you.
Best of 2023 my darling.
You are a good and hardworking mum kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

I've tried that combo before, and it tasted really delicious.

You know that chukuchuku thing they take out palm fruits from? They burn it and use the ash to make mmiri ngor. cheesy
You suppose be a teacher cheesy
Sè your perfect explanation.
Happy new year Mariah.
I want to drink palm wine this year from you kiss kiss kiss kiss
And so shall it be, iseeeeeee kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
descarado:

You suppose be a teacher cheesy
Sè your perfect explanation.

Happy new year Mariah.
I want to drink palm wine this year from you kiss kiss kiss kiss
And so shall it be, iseeeeeee kiss

I learnt well from my mum. cheesy

If only you could have a taste of my late grandfather's undiluted sweet palm wine, freshly tapped from his palm wine tree - unforgettably sweet.
Nne, happy new year. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year all!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shantti(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
simplepee:
Yam.
this yam is legendary
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sunnyhillsfarms:

Oga can you deliver to lagos
Yes, only if you are making a good quantity smiley

It is time to go commercial.

Annahh:
Such a beauty.
Thanks

cheesy cheesy
Thanks. Happy new year

MissSlimbody:

I'm on my way to the bus park. Na your house I go celebrate the new year.

Your cake looks sumptuous kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

I like to think it's a ceramic bowl.
Beautiful white bowl by the way.

Yeah. I think the one for the pap is ceramic but the one for the moin moin is what I'm not sure of.
Kinda looking like these plastic take away plates and was also thinking of trying them out for moin moin, if thats what it is.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
My first dish of the year is Smokey Jollof rice, asun and chicken.

I wish you all a happy new year!!!

I’m open to doing business on
Culinary
Agriculture (consulting & sales of vegetables)

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
New year dish

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Akposy:
My first dish of the year is Smokey Jollof rice, asun and chicken.

I wish you all a happy new year!!!

I’m open to doing business on
Culinary
Agriculture (consulting & sales of vegetables)

Akposy on the beat! grin

Your teeth shine & your shoe shine. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Happinesswithin(f), IVORY2009(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.