Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789285 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Seems one of my best Christmas. Had friends over and it was fun assisting with the cooking. The only work that was all mine from scratch to the end was the cinnamon roll with the cream cheese frosting. Thanks Akposy for the recipe.

We made quails and chicken for protein, two types of friend rice. The difference in the rice is that ibelllone has bacon and the other did not.
Enjoyment galore.

The quail looks like chicken.

I guess y’all enjoyed the cinnamon rolls
Compliments

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pierced(f): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Turkey peppersoup. tongue tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Akposy:

Enjoyment galore.

The quail looks like chicken.

I guess y’all enjoyed the cinnamon rolls
Compliments

We did but everyone feels we should use more sugar in the dough.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fried Turkey and super spicy grilled goat meat.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
That cinnamon roll looks bomb af
GboyegaD:
Seems one of my best Christmas. Had friends over and it was fun assisting with the cooking. The only work that was all mine from scratch to the end was the cinnamon roll with the cream cheese frosting. Thanks Akposy for the recipe.

We made quails and chicken for protein, two types of friend rice. The difference in the rice is that ibelllone has bacon and the other did not.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Afefeyeye restaurant by Kunle Afolayan - Better restaurant with better food cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dobnina(f): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Afefeyeye restaurant by Kunle Afolayan - Better restaurant with better food cool
1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
cococandy:
That cinnamon roll looks bomb af

Thanks. Everyone liked it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
dobnina:

Opebi, Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Drop location abeg, I wan check something. grin

BlueRayDick:

Opebi, Ikeja

Seen. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Dinner:

Mashed potatoes with chicken.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Leftover breakfast embarassed embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Packed and ready for delivery! grin

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
I decided to fry my eggs with green pepper, and I love how it looks smiley smiley

Modified:
Nairaland dey reduce picture quality sha sad

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
MissSlimbody:
I decided to fry my eggs with green pepper, and I love how it looks smiley smiley

Modified:
Nairaland dey reduce picture quality sha sad
Your eggs??

Hard time don reach like that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2022

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
I just finished preparing my shredded beef fried rice. Everywhere good cool

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tallesty1:
Your eggs??

Hard time don reach like that?

I bought and paid for them with my money.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Brekkie was custard and leftover pepper soup from Christmas party. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
I've successfully finished sharing my shredded beef fried rice to neighbors, people I buy stuff from in the area and my drycleaner.

Na the small sauced turkey and chicken wey remain be this tongue

May next year be more merrier!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
MissSlimbody:

I bought and paid for them with my money.

Lol... You don't get it.

He's referring to your biological eggs, that's if you are actually a female and not an entity hiding behind a female moniker. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by michru: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maryam1234:

You can use Alom as well.Any alkaline substance can coagulate Tofu e.g, Tamarind,Lime orange,the akamu water Bintdawood suggested.It seems you're desperate to make it work,I can be of help if you won't mind.Its something a first timer can not do without guide because, even the handling while in the pillow at the final stage needs mentorship hence,you shake it off and waste the efforts.

Hi Maryam, I'm actually interested in making it as well. I have tried watching YouTube videos, but you're right. It's really difficult to get as a first timer.

Come and mentor me cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
myke92:

Lol... You don't get it.

He's referring to your biological eggs, that's if you are actually a female and not an entity hiding behind a female moniker. cheesy

I understand Tallesty perfectly, I just choose to not stray from the topic smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Puff puff

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
blessbunmi:
Brekkie was custard and leftover pepper soup from Christmas party. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

Inukwa grin custard and pepper soup!

Just like the combination below...lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
blessbunmi:
Pepper soup and custard? No akara or solids to go down with all that fluid?. undecided

I love the custard. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leftovers are the best of the holidays

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2022
cococandy:
Leftovers are the best of the holidays
This is unrelated, though.
Something else caught my attention here. From what I could see,that tattoo is freaking legendary!
ᕦ( ⊡ 益 ⊡ )ᕤ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2022
That was the way I wanted it �
Kobojunkie:
Pepper soup and custard? No akara or solids to go down with all that fluid?. undecided

I love the custard. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2022
I like it like that �
KanuSE:

Inukwa grin custard and pepper soup!

Just like the combination below...lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2022
blessbunmi:
That was the way I wanted it �
How many visits to the bathroom.did you record on that day alone.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Jollof rice smiley

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jonahhh, Watianoengineer(m), Cheks01(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.