Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5778036 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Grilled chicken and 4 cousins
grin cheesy

Choi... someone just dropped a like grin cheesy grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Something in bed...wink

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Cc;
Mr seun osewa.
Thank you seun osewa kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LooneyLester: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
ahnie:
Cc;
Mr seun osewa.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Noodles and shredded chicken

Deenaa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LooneyLester: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
ahnie:
Noodles and shredded chicken

Deenaa

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy finally I got to 1k likes I love you all .......and happy new year in advance my ppl more money,blessings and good food grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Congratulations oya convert the likes to money make we use ham run 8pm cheesy take usher in the new year
emperorz:
cheesy finally I got to 1k likes I love you all .......and happy new year in advance my ppl more money,blessings and good food grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Last tequila shots for the year with chops

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What kind or cookies? undecided

Simans butter
Sugar
Milk
Flour
Nutmeg
Baking powder

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
ahnie:
Congratulations oya convert the likes to money make we use ham run 8pm cheesy take usher in the new year
oya na send me your wallet address grin......HNY
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy wink wink
emperorz:
oya na send me your wallet address grin......HNY

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:07am On Jan 01
Happy new year foodlanders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 2:32am On Jan 01
Been poor doesn't mean one should be irritating to others continually. Good morning fams.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 2:37am On Jan 01
GabrielYulaw:

I'm trying, sire. I, of course, cannot compare with your magnificent presence and sterling visage.

Love the way you throw trash away.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:04am On Jan 01
Breakfast

Ingredients
Matured carrots
Green peas
Green pepper.
Ochra stew spice
Benny
Ginger/garlic
Onions
Salt
Redoil.
Ice fish(steamed n fried)

Method of preparation.

I used Hotplate...
Steamed my fish with the spices,a lil salt.
Heat up the redoil in the pot to a minimal level to fry the fish inside.turned both sides to be properly fried.

Chopped the carrots,green beans and green peppers.

When the fish was properly fried I poured the chopped ingredients inside and allowed to cook for few minutes

Added a little stock from the steamed fish.

Covered to cook,then added my lil salt and Benny powder.
Then tadaa...brought the sauce down.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01
Na ritualist full this thread. Nothing you wan tell me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Maybaby4eva(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01
Happy New year 🎆 with Jellof

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:14pm On Jan 01
Lunch
Coleslaw
Fried rice
Chicken

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 2:32pm On Jan 01
Going down with pounded yam (alafodogun)😃

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viciati(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01
The year started good.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:50pm On Jan 01
Chicken ATI rice

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01
radautoworks:
what's a container garden? Looks good
Thanks.

It means growing food in containers

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01
Happy new year 🎈

Something away from rice. I commenced the year with Egusi & eba 😋

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01
Hydriss:
Merry Christmas bro, I was waiting for this. Knew you won't dissapoint
Thank you.

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01
Akposy:

Thank you.

Happy new year
Happy new year bro, you're welcome. Hopefully in the near future I'll reach out to you for some work.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 7:46pm On Jan 01
Akposy:
Happy new year 🎈

Something away from rice. I commenced the year with Egusi & eba 😋
Well, I just had a look at your Instagram, saw your name on that grub you put up. You bake and cook well.

I figured you don't seem regular on your Instagram page and I have to ask, do you do all these for fun or you are actually a proper chef who does it as a trade, like taking orders!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01
Botragelad:

Well, I just had a look at your Instagram, saw your name on that grub you put up. You bake and cook well.

I figured you don't seem regular on your Instagram page and I have to ask, do you do all these for fun or you are actually a proper chef who does it as a trade, like taking orders!

I rarely post on that Instagram page for some time. I might reconsider and commence posting there.

I don’t take orders nor do commercial at the moment. I cook for myself and friends (sometimes).
Yes, I’m a certified Pastry Chef 🧑🏾‍🍳. I studied French Pastry at Red Dish, Abuja. I don’t practice though.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 8:29pm On Jan 01
Akposy:

I rarely post on that Instagram page for some time. I might reconsider and commence posting there.

I don’t take orders nor do commercial at the moment. I cook for myself and friends (sometimes).
Yes, I’m a certified Pastry Chef 🧑🏾‍🍳. I studied French Pastry at Red Dish, Abuja. I don’t practice though.
Blimey, you're a bit of a dark horse, aren't you? You've got some cracking skills in the kitchen, mate. I'm well impressed by your Instagram page.

I get that you don't do orders or commercial stuff at the moment. Maybe you just enjoy cooking for yourself and your mates like you said. That's fair enough. But you've got a proper qualification as a pastry chef, you know. That's not easy, that's proper hard work. You should be proud of yourself.

Why don't you practice, though? You could make some amazing pastries, like croissants, éclairs, macarons, and all that. You could even open your own bakery or café, or work in a fancy restaurant. You could make a lot of dough, pun intended.

But it's up to you, of course. You do what makes you happy. I'm just saying, you've got a lot of potential, and I'd love to see more of your creations. Cheers, mate!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by symbianDON(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01
Bintdawood:
sesame groundnut cookies😋
please kindly share the recipe.....thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f), LadeeE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.