Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779576 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01
cheesy
Happy new year

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Regex: 11:46pm On Jan 01
Happy New year everyone!

I made pork sausage with a sauce I made with mayo, pepper, oregano, parsley, msg, garlic and honey.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:01am On Jan 02
Akposy:

Thanks.

It means growing food in containers
ah, simple. We planning to do that with storage bins
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schoolshooter: 5:24am On Jan 02
Botragelad:

Blimey, you're a bit of a dark horse, aren't you? You've got some cracking skills in the kitchen, mate. I'm well impressed by your Instagram page.

I get that you don't do orders or commercial stuff at the moment. Maybe you just enjoy cooking for yourself and your mates like you said. That's fair enough. But you've got a proper qualification as a pastry chef, you know. That's not easy, that's proper hard work. You should be proud of yourself.

Why don't you practice, though? You could make some amazing pastries, like croissants, éclairs, macarons, and all that. You could even open your own bakery or café, or work in a fancy restaurant. You could make a lot of dough, pun intended.

But it's up to you, of course. You do what makes you happy. I'm just saying, you've got a lot of potential, and I'd love to see more of your creations. Cheers, mate!

Host him for dinner and he'll cook you some nice meal for you, mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Janyves(m): 11:29am On Jan 02
[/code]Finally I will be able to comment...... I've been following this thread for the past 3 years. I had to flow through from the beginning to this current page. Kudos to the kitchen and taste bud gurus................[code]
[i][/i]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Janyves(m): 11:30am On Jan 02
Finally I will be able to comment...... I've been following this thread for the past 3 years. I had to flow through from the beginning to this current page. Kudos to the kitchen and taste bud gurus................

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schoolshooter: 12:06pm On Jan 02
Janyves:
Finally I will be able to comment...... I've been following this thread for the past 3 years. I had to flow through from the beginning to this current page. Kudos to the kitchen and taste bud gurus................

You forgot to take your meds
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UncleHaba22: 2:15pm On Jan 02
Sapa Yam and Stew

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02
ahnie:

The same to you masoyina...Barka da zua.

Warmest regards !

Wishing you all a lovely 2024 nwanem!

I saw your mention in diary.

You made 2023 fun-filled not small grin

When I read the punches you received and the ones you gave back, I chuckled. Ndewo!

Mo hail cheesy I want to be like you when I grow up and develop horns grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:05pm On Jan 02
What to do maso yina cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ane gbuo achara o ne to.
armyofone:

Wishing you all a lovely 2024 nwanem!

I saw your mention in diary.

You made 2023 fun-filled not small grin

When I read the punches you received and the ones you gave back, I chuckled. Ndewo!

Mo hail cheesy I want to be like you when I grow up and develop horns grin
Normally my blood dey hawt on a normal Day cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Thanks for being part of my 2023...2024 go lit Nwannem ...onye mme anyhow ga fu anyhow kiss kiss

Owo mi lo'ke ife mi of laive
Mo loyal gan.
Tua'le !!!!
The lifestyle cost,na them nor know cheesy

Zero attention for SMELLOS!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02
symbianDON:
please kindly share the recipe.....thanks

Okay will drop it later in Sha Allah ☺️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by symbianDON(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02
Bintdawood:

Okay will drop it later in Sha Allah ☺️
thanks. Please mention me when you do.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 9:47pm On Jan 02
Happy new year beautiful people

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:13pm On Jan 02
symbianDON:
please kindly share the recipe.....thanks

For the ingredients
- Groundnut 1cup (grind half of it and keep half)
- Sesame 1 cup
- Sugar (to your taste)
- Butter 125g
- Flour 2 cups
- Baking powder half tsp(opt)
Method
In a bowl,cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in Sesame,grinded Groundnut and flour, Mix gently. Keep in a polythene bag for an hour or 2. Roll it on a baking sheet and put on a baking tray ( you can use cookies cutter too) using your hands, dip the left Groundnut into the rolled batter and cut into your desired shape. Bake until golden brown...
Shikenan😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:37am On Jan 03
R n B

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by symbianDON(m): 4:39am On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

For the ingredients
- Groundnut 1cup (grind half of it and keep half)
- Sesame 1 cup
- Sugar (to your taste)
- Butter 125g
- Flour 2 cups
- Baking powder half tsp(opt)
Method
In a bowl,cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in Sesame,grinded Groundnut and flour, Mix gently. Keep in a polythene bag for an hour or 2. Roll it on a baking sheet and put on a baking tray ( you can use cookies cutter too) using your hands, dip the left Groundnut into the rolled batter and cut into your desired shape. Bake until golden brown...
Shikenan😀
thanks a million!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 5:05am On Jan 03
Abacha and isiewu

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 10:12am On Jan 03
Coconut/fried rice n coleslaw

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:46pm On Jan 03
Dinner

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03
GboyegaD:
Dinner from last night:

Visiting for the holidays and decided to make dinner last night.

Poundo yam with ofe akwu.
Great

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03
TheWinterBird:
BBQ Sushi (with Salmon, tobiko, & rice on the inside), Mango Salad, Seaweed. Délicieux kiss kiss kiss
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03
TheWinterBird:
Cavatappi Pasta with Shrimps & Salmon, with Pesto sauce. So yummy kiss kiss kiss
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03
sheycrown:
Pounded yam and egusi accompanied by orisirisi
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03
seunny4lif:
cheesy
Happy new year
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03
Regex:
Happy New year everyone!

I made pork sausage with a sauce I made with mayo, pepper, oregano, parsley, msg, garlic and honey.
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03
Charisma01:
How it started vs how it ended. grin
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03
Atllanta:
my transport
well spent
Great
GboyegaD:
Saturday night dinner:

Rice with moimoi left from breakfast.
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03
lilioj:
Fruit cake fresh out of the oven !
Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03
adecz:

Short picture story ...
Great

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Regex: 1:55pm On Jan 03
Neptunium:
Great

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:16pm On Jan 03
Lunch
Plain spaghetti
Redoil.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: niyo001(m), StephOkemini, StandardJohn(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.