Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754239 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 6:34pm On Feb 20
GboyegaD:

I read different post around Christmas where some people bought 13kg broilers. You think their thighs wouldn't be this big?

I want to believe breeds are different and the US ones appear bigger...IMO. You can't compare really....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 6:38pm On Feb 20
novia22:

There are. I have seen.

May I ask where this happened, can you share location pls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 6:49pm On Feb 20
KanuSE:

May I ask where this happened, can you share location pls?

Abuja.
I had some on my chicken farm but not up to 13kg sha. Sold them for 15k in december.

It's about the breed. In Nigeria, we just buy and nurture. Most times, you get lucky and find a few that grow out of proportion.

Abroad, they take serious note of the breeds they nurture.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kavod: 7:18pm On Feb 20
KanuSE:

I want to believe breeds are different and the US ones appear bigger...IMO. You can't compare really....
ITS THE BREED, BROILERS COME IN ALMOST 6 VARIETIES BUT WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT THEY WOULD SELL ANYONE FOR YOU. FIRST IS TO IDENTIFY THE SEX LIKE M/F. THE GOOD BREEDS ARE SCARCE IN NAIJA AND EVEN IF YOU GET IT, A LOT OF VACCINES ARE NEEDED. THERE ARE EVEN BROILERS THAT LAY EGGS, REALLY LARGE ONES AND MOST EGGS HAVE MULTIPLE YOKES. DURATION TO FULL MATURITY IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS FOR THE FEMALE AND BY 4-5 MONTHS FOR THE MALES AND THEY CAN WEIGH UP TO 15K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20
Akposy:
Ewa agoyin, bread and dodo

Omoh .. see why I miss lag ... Choi.. I could kill for this food oloun ...

Abeg does anyone know any ewa agoin plug in ibadan.. I dey crave am die...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:12pm On Feb 20
novia22:

Abuja.
I had some on my chicken farm but not up to 13kg sha. Sold them for 15k in december.

It's about the breed. In Nigeria, we just buy and nurture. Most times, you get lucky and find a few that grow out of proportion.

Abroad, they take serious note of the breeds they nurture.

๐Ÿ™Œ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:12pm On Feb 20
Kavod:

ITS THE BREED, BROILERS COME IN ALMOST 6 VARIETIES BUT WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT THEY WOULD SELL ANYONE FOR YOU. FIRST IS TO IDENTIFY THE SEX LIKE M/F. THE GOOD BREEDS ARE SCARCE IN NAIJA AND EVEN IF YOU GET IT, A LOT OF VACCINES ARE NEEDED. THERE ARE EVEN BROILERS THAT LAY EGGS, REALLY LARGE ONES AND MOST EGGS HAVE MULTIPLE YOKES. DURATION TO FULL MATURITY IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS FOR THE FEMALE AND BY 4-5 MONTHS FOR THE MALES AND THEY CAN WEIGH UP TO 15K

๐Ÿ™Œ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:53pm On Feb 20
Easy dinner.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seunpapa65: 10:36pm On Feb 20
angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by noobody(m): 12:12am On Feb 21

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 4:28am On Feb 21
Pancake with whipped cream

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eunoiaa(f): 8:47am On Feb 21
Purvan:

Steal all you want; at least you're behaving, or pretending to be a well-behaved netizen. Probably for now.

That's fine by me, too. For now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:19am On Feb 21
Came home very late.. Rush Job egusi with red snapper.

Presentation was NOT a concern grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by destiny4luv(m): 10:49am On Feb 21
back2sender:

Naa one person eat this for this hard time shocked

grin grin Na company food oh.., I work off-shore

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by destiny4luv(m): 11:06am On Feb 21
Lunch, Egusi soup and semovita

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:36pm On Feb 21
Sapa meal

I can't even afford to feed myself a proper meal

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xosh: 4:10pm On Feb 21
SIXFEETUNDER:
Sapa meal

I can't even afford to feed myself a proper meal
Legendary resident food Barawo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:55pm On Feb 21
Chicken kofta with garlic lemon sauce, Pearl couscous and Mediterranean roasted veggies.

No grilling today so faked it with grill pan and air fryer. Interesting how different i have to plan cooking in Naija

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21
Purvan:

https://boards.4chan.org/fit/thread/73587924/pancake-day

Learn to give credit when you're copying and pasting pictures from Google. Cook in your kitchen and post pictures, not steal pictures off Google to post.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 4:44am On Feb 22
Breakfast wink

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:08am On Feb 22
Dinner:

Fried Rice and Grilled Chicken with stew on the side.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Originality007: 9:18am On Feb 22
GboyegaD:
Snacks for the week:

Meat pie.

pls can u teach me how to bake this beautiful pies and rolls? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22
Originality007:

pls can u teach me how to bake this beautiful pies and rolls? cheesy

Here's the recipe I use for the crust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM0ZZM9Mjs?feature=shared

For the filling, you can play around it to get the taste you want. For the rolls, and crust, I was just experimenting but I realized I had much dough compared to filling. Well try it again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22
Eba nd efo cool cool wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 7:03pm On Feb 22
emperorz:
Eba nd efo cool cool wink

The รจfรณ must be crunchy, it looks so. ๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22
KanuSE:

The รจfรณ must be crunchy, it looks so. ๐Ÿ‘
thanks hunger can bring out one's talent ๐Ÿ˜„ grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by korexes(f): 7:35am On Feb 23
Jollof smiley

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eraglory: 9:06am On Feb 23
Xosh:

Legendary resident food Barawo.
Good morning sir....pls can u assist with a token?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Originality007: 10:34am On Feb 23
GboyegaD:

Here's the recipe I use for the crust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM0ZZM9Mjs?feature=shared

For the filling, you can play around it to get the taste you want. For the rolls, and crust, I was just experimenting but I realized I had much dough compared to filling. Well try it again.

thank u
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23
Was craving Fried eggs with Sausages and bread with honey and cold chocolate tea

๐Ÿ˜‹

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman, UnfairLife7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.