Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750104 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam with banga soup.
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:00pm On Feb 26
PinkNature:

Why are you adding worms to the post?
Those aren't worms,but snakes with venoms.

Leave the message for the owner.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:18pm On Feb 26
Matured carrots
Green pepper
Peas
Rice
Lil venomous Fried fish

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:26pm On Feb 26
Caaz:
Ejo 🪱🪱

Venom Shrimps
Alabosi Rice
Beans

Meat, fish and chicken don cost, nawa for diz Tinubunomics sef.

Welcome back Ahnie. 🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:40pm On Feb 26
Chicken drumstick
Gizzard
One piece of shege banza cheesy
And 2 wraps of eba.
Fanta.

Staff carteen Dennis osadebay uni

Food sweet
Packaging zero.
Chikini money.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26
radautoworks:
Chicken kofta with garlic lemon sauce, Pearl couscous and Mediterranean roasted veggies.

No grilling today so faked it with grill pan and air fryer. Interesting how different i have to plan cooking in Naija
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Fried yams with pepper sauce with plenty onions and coleslaw to complement it. Took meat from the remaining stew.
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilioj: 11:06pm On Feb 26
Caaz:
Matured carrots
Green pepper
Peas
Rice
Lil venomous Fried fish
Hi I hope you don’t mind, I need to ask you a business related question, please how can I reach you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by papiilo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam with banga soup.
I beg you in the name of God to help me eat sth I have not eating this night n don't know how to go by tomorrow 0211206511 Gtbank
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26
emperorz:
After I long day mak I chop wink......eba and ewedu grin
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26
Kaybthaniels:
Ogbono soup with Semo for lunch 😎
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:40am On Feb 27
GboyegaD:
Brunch:

Bread and fried eggs.
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:53am On Feb 27
kingxsamz:
Egusi.
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:53am On Feb 27
emperorz:
Semo and egusi smiley
I still nva get d egusi well embarassed
yum

1 Like

GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam and black soup.
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:58am On Feb 27
sheycrown:
Lunch….fried & Jollof rice, dodo, coleslaw and peppered Turkey
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RaniOpe: 3:44am On Feb 27
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 8:06am On Feb 27
papiilo:
I beg you in the name of God to help me eat sth I have not eating this night n don't know how to go by tomorrow 0211206511 Gtbank

Looking through your history, na so so begging, betting, yahoo and olosho you know. Your mates dey construction site dey hustle but you don make am your hustle to blow by begging. Yamayama fall on that your shiny bald head there. Lazy youth angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:00am On Feb 27
Izzystevens:
Home made suya. Made sense!
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:02am On Feb 27
emperorz:
Semo and egusi smiley
I still nva get d egusi well embarassed
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:02am On Feb 27
RSVP:
1. Today's Breakfast - Rice/Carrot and emilokan stew.

2. Yesterday Lunch - Semo and vegetable soup.

Original copy received by me. cool
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:03am On Feb 27
Damolaaa:
Rice
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:03am On Feb 27
EverythingPhone:
Home made rice and stew with kote fish
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by papiilo(m): 9:22am On Feb 27
Tranquility2345:

Looking through your history, na so so begging, betting, yahoo and olosho you know. Your mates dey construction site dey hustle but you don make am your hustle to blow by begging. Yamayama fall on that your shiny bald head there. Lazy youth angry
Big brother I am not a lazy man. I'm a mason but it has been more than 2months I have not seen work. And what you see in my history that's my past I am not like that anymore I don't bet I swear to God I never do alosho never scammed but I seek ppl for assistance. How I wish u could assist me with small capital to start sth that I planned long ago. I swear I'm hungry right now I have not eaten don't anything na friends I depend on help me sir

Thanks and God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 9:46am On Feb 27
papiilo:
Big brother I am not a lazy man. I'm a mason but it has been more than 2months I have not seen work. And what you see in my history that's my past I am not like that anymore I don't bet I swear to God I never do alosho never scammed but I seek ppl for assistance. How I wish u could assist me with small capital to start sth that I planned long ago. I swear I'm hungry right now I have not eaten don't anything na friends I depend on help me sir

Thanks and God bless you sir

Who be your big brother? Guy man you better enter construction site immediately before Yamayama fall on that your bald head. Lazy youth angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by papiilo(m): 10:27am On Feb 27
Tranquility2345:

Who be your big brother? Guy man you better enter construction site immediately before Yamayama fall on that your bald head. Lazy youth angry
don't be wicked God is merciful.

The hands that gives is more greater than the one it receive Acts: 20:35
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 11:11am On Feb 27
Spaghetti, Stew and eggs.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 11:39am On Feb 27
kingxsamz:
My good fellow, are you really planning on consuming the entire meal yourself? Or is it a sort of communal dish, what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by papiilo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27
kingxsamz:
this world is not balance at all, see how some people fill their stomach while with good food combo while I am here starving looking for garri

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emeraldz(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27
I have had these pictures for a while:

1. White rice, coleslaw and chicken tomato stew.

2. Spaghetti garnished with carrots and green beans, a side of cabbage and fried fish.

3. White Rice, cabbage sauce, plantain and fried fish.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (3478) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.