Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767010 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Mar 26
BscHolder:

So basically what MrsAminaBello says below about ahnie is right?
The attached link is Ahnie! https://www.nairaland.com/6783865/see-meal-churchy-nigerian-almost#106398361

She talks openly about herself. No need to get it twisted with unverified claims made by others. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 3:37am On Mar 26
BscHolder:

So basically what MrsAminaBello says below about ahnie is right?

Truth or not.That woman has so many legitimate sources of income and she's doing well ,and not living a fake life OFFLINE!!!

What exactly is wrong with you guys? You keep opening new usernames every now and then to troll same person...Una no dey find money or job ?

Stoooopid entities!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Scentedgrance: 4:53am On Mar 26
Ahnie nailed everything professionally we were impressed with her services.
Kobojunkie:
The attached link is Ahnie! https://www.nairaland.com/6783865/see-meal-churchy-nigerian-almost#106398361

She talks openly about herself. No need to get it twisted with unverified claims made by others. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:10am On Mar 26
Scentedgrance:
Good to hear! undecided

Ahnie Congratulations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EriMma1: 5:37am On Mar 26
Kobojunkie:
Good to hear! undecided

Congratulations my foot!
Mtcheewww.. you like jumping into what you no nothing about. Stop behaving like a baby and act your age ogbeni.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 6:19am On Mar 26
poshestmina:

Truth or not.That woman has so many legitimate sources of income and she's doing well ,and not living a fake life OFFLINE!!!

What exactly is wrong with you guys? You keep opening new usernames every now and then to troll same person...Una no dey find money or job ?

Stoooopid entities!

Have you found the job you've been looking for so you can have money to be eating well and paying your rent?
https://www.nairaland.com/4992515/job-needed-port-harcourt
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 6:20am On Mar 26
Scentedgrance:
why do I have this feeling you're a troll.
Olamide Bamidele is this you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chidiogo123(f): 7:53am On Mar 26
Home made Barbecue.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26
GboyegaD:

Sorry, I have had a very busy week, multiple projects running at same time and Q1 is almost ending.

For the crust, I found one recipe I use. Will loonfir the video over the weekend, hopefully I am chanced. Mainly, it is 4 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of water + 2 table spoons, and 2 1/2 unsalted butter sticks.

I usually put everything in the food processor and process it twice with dough which is 1 minute in all. I then turn it on the board and bring everything together. I wrap in a plastic wrap and keep in the fridge.

Once I finish making the pies, I put them in the fridge for another 30 minutes before baking. This I learnt from Food Show Network. After 30 minutes, I set the oven to bake (350F). While preheating, I egg wash the pies. I bake then usually around 30 minutes. I think you know your oven better.

thank u for this breaking down. i want to try baking for the first time in my life, i just got a new oven (Scanfrost oven).
i will try during this easter break.

pls for the sausage, did u use same ingredients for the pie?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacklion3: 3:18pm On Mar 26
BscHolder:

Have you found the job you've been looking for so you can have money to be eating well and paying your rent?
https://www.nairaland.com/4992515/job-needed-port-harcourt
grin grin funny Friday odeh

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Scentedgrance: 5:05pm On Mar 26
Xosh:
I don't think so,The ahnie I like to think is a natural foodie, someone that likes food judging from her posts over the years.She comes off as someone who naturally loves cooking,the outdoor type judging from her pictures and numerous outing pics.shes hardworking a trait I admire most in ladies.

I don't think she works for anybody,I also want to believe her hands are tied to several hustles offline like catering,beddings and has about 2 tricycles on the road.

I love hardworking young women that defies all odds to earn money legitimately,not these leeches we ve roaming about looking for crumbs.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26
Brunch/ luncner

I don't know what to call this.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26
Fried yam and potato..... Fruits

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26
tolexy007:

thank u for this breaking down. i want to try baking for the first time in my life, i just got a new oven (Scanfrost oven).
i will try during this easter break.

pls for the sausage, did u use same ingredients for the pie?

What kind of oven? Got my eye on a 60x60 Thermocool gas cooker with rotisserie oven for a while, but I don't know whether to pull the trigger.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 12:03am On Mar 27
These trolls don find their way here. Na who dey carry these elements come here nitori olorun? Why dem dey follow Ahnie up and down Nairaland? Anywhere Ahnie goes, trolls must go. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:26am On Mar 27
So easy to make and very delicious

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 7:27am On Mar 27
cococandy:

You have tattoos? Hmmm πŸ€”
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dundalk(m): 7:31am On Mar 27
Oshokhai69:

You have tattoos? Hmmm πŸ€”
you must be newbie here..

angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:07am On Mar 27
cococandy:

Coco is that cucumber as the base? 😩
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Coco is that cucumber as the base? 😩

Yes πŸ˜‰
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 8:37am On Mar 27
Bintdawood:
Coconut&dates... Potato
Delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 8:38am On Mar 27
emperorz:
Rice cool
Delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 8:38am On Mar 27
chidiogo123:
Home made Barbecue.
Delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 8:39am On Mar 27
armadeo:
Brunch/ luncner

I don't know what to call this.
Call it rice and plantains. Delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Mar 27
New vegetables. Collard, Swiss chard, Purple cauliflower etc.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
Caaz:
Breakfast
Boiled egg
Dodo
Redoil stew
Looks delicious, Ahnie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On Mar 27
cococandy:

Yes πŸ˜‰

Cucumber can't be very delicious na. That thing tastes like depression. I will eat the shrimp and leave the base. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:57am On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Cucumber can't be very delicious na. That thing tastes like depression. I will eat the shrimp and leave the base. grin

The shrimp is so well seasoned it’s very balanced.
But you have to eat it together to get the taste. 🀣

Even the guacamole is seasoned too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chidiogo123(f): 9:00am On Mar 27
Neptunium:
Delicious
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.