Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779869 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 4:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Morning

Wow, where did you PURCHASE this MASSIVE
amount of CRAYFISH?

Cherlene
Enugu. Scarce in your location?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by delishpot: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2015
tecno4life:

I didn't forget, I just wanted it natural wink

Oh, okay. They say It is best for the body sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
tranxo:
Enugu. Scarce in your location?

Where in Enugu? Yes NOT ACCESSIBLE here.

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Where in Enugu? Yes NOT ACCESSIBLE here.

Cherlene
Ogbete
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
tranxo:
Ogbete

Thank you. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ama80(f): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aminat508:
Amala and egusi on point cheesy
pls can I make amala d same way as semo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ymodulus: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ama80:
pls can I make amala d same way as semo?

I think so. Not sure Aminat508 will reply.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

I think so. Not sure Aminat508 will reply.
nooooo

U don't need to mix Elubo with cold water just like the way we normally mixed our semo with cold water.

For Amala, Put d quantity of water u want to use in a pot, allow it to boil, use a small bowl to take out some boiled water, u might still need it in case yr amala turns our too hard while still on fire,then start adding the elubo gradually, u can use one of yr clean fingers to feel it while still on fire to be sure its neither too soft nor too hard, if its too soft you can add more elubo, and if too hard add your reserved hot water. Cover and leave it on fire for some minutes, open and stir it very well, I love my amala to be soft , then bring it down from fire your amala is ready! kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ymodulus: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aminat508:
nooooo

U don't need to mix Elubo with cold water just like the way we normally mixed our semo with cold water.

For Amala, Put d quantity of water u want to use in a pot, allow it to boil, use a small bowl to take out some boiled water, u might still need it in case yr amala turns our too hard while still on fire,then start adding the elubo gradually, u can use one of yr clean fingers to feel it while still on fire to be sure its neither too soft nor too hard, if its too soft u can add more elubo, and if too hard add yr reserved hot water. leave it on fire for som mins, stir it very well, I love my amala to be soft , then bring it down from fire yr amala is ready! kiss kiss
I still dei learn na.

Let me ask, how do you know when to stop adding more Elubo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

I still dei learn na.

Let me ask, how do you know when to stop adding more Elubo?
when the mixture of Elubo and boiled water is hard and too thick
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ymodulus: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aminat508:
when the mixture of Elubo and boiled water is hard and too thick

Good. Thanks. Now I have read on Elubo Preparation. I can prepare Elubo.

Next Dish.

#Waiting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

Good. Thanks. Now I have read on Elubo Preparation. I can prepare Elubo.

Next Dish.

#Waiting
Elubo preparation or Amala preparation? grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ama80(f): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aminat508:
nooooo

For Amala, Put d quantity of water u want to use in a pot, allow it to boil, use a small bowl to take out some boiled water, u might still need it in case yr amala turns our too hard while still on fire,then start adding the elubo gradually, u can use one of yr clean fingers to feel it while still on fire to be sure its neither too soft nor too hard, if its too soft you can add more elubo, and if too hard add your reserved hot water. Cover and leave it on fire for some minutes, open and stir it very well, I love my amala to be soft , then bring it down from fire your amala is ready! kiss kiss
tnx dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello guys...

Rounded up for the year..

My new bae came around.. And we had our Christmas dinner.. Cos i am officially broke now..

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
kilokeys:
Hello guys...

My new bae came around.. And we had out Christmas dinner.. Cos i am officially broke now..
This man you no go kill me cry cry

Ymodulus come and see something, u need to learn how to cook all these angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ymodulus: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
kilokeys:
Hello guys...

My new bae came around.. And we had our Christmas dinner.. Cos i am officially broke now..

Ship btos you just dei change them like tissue.

Truly many are called but few are chosen. Show me the way, I want to be like you. grin grin

If she chop this one na die.
Babe: Honey come here let me give you a kiss you so romantic.
Kelkein: .....

Nice food. Where you dei stay make I come chop na. If I go wash plate mo problem.

Aminat508:
This man you no go kill me cry cry
Ymodulus come and see something, u need to learn how to cook all these angry

I want to learn oo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Baroba:
Sumptuous peppersoup made by my precious wife grin

Oh my. shocked

*Wait, lemme see something on that bowl*.

*Takes bowl from Baroba and slowly backs away until she is out of sight*.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 2:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Ymodulus:

Ship btos you just dei change them like tissue.

Naah.. She is actually the second gf ever.. I no get time to double date o. Besides if the first no misbehave I for no get the inspiration to do these stuff.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
kilokeys:
Hello guys...

Happy Sunday

- Woaaw, I am SALIVATING!

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
kilokeys:
Hello guys...

You prepared this??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jiciki: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rice n stew

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Freemanan:

You prepared this??

Yeah thanks..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cherlene:

Happy Sunday

- Woaaw, I am SALIVATING!

Cherlene

Thanks dear..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
kilokeys:
Hello guys...

Congrats on your new date wink. The inspiration is good. Now could you give us the details of the array here? what did you put in the coleslaw? Is your meat( chicken am guessing?) grilled or fried? is your stir fry with oil or broth in that plate? and your drink? packaged juice or what? I have to try out your apple slices. I love those dates too, Well done!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2015
smartmom:

Congrats on your new date wink. The inspiration is good. Now could you give us the details of the array here? what did you put in the coleslaw? Is your meat( chicken am guessing?) grilled or fried? is your stir fry with oil or broth in that plate? and your drink? packaged juice or what? I have to try out your apple slices. I love those dates too, Well done!

On the coleslaw.. Diced beet roots.. The chicken was marinated with (garlic, ginger, curry, Maggi & salt), left for a full day.. Then boiled. After which I mixed them in ground yellow pepper( hmmm the flavor was wow). Then put them in the oven. After a while.. I rubbed them with blue band margarine. Best chicken taste ever.
The sauce ( coconut sauce with the Vegs)
Hahahahaha.. Na Fanta and ice cubes o.. With cucumber stained with beet root juice wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
@Kilokeys hmm well done oh! All this your food so, you nor dey intimidate your babe? Nice plates too.

Delta wado! I finally made owo (my mum must be so proud of me) I was too hungry to wait for the yam or plantain so i had it with eba

I tried small puff puff and it turned out well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
touchmeder:
@Kilokeys hmm well done oh! All this your food so, you nor dey intimidate your babe? Nice plates too.

Delta wado! I finally made owo (my mum must be so proud of me) I was too hungry to wait for the yam or plantain so i had it with eba

U try Na.. Na small small.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Plantain with bitterleaf soup
Ukodo made with plantain
Potato salad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
kilokeys:

On the coleslaw.. Diced beet roots.. The chicken was marinated with (garlic, ginger, curry, Maggi & salt), left for a full day.. Then boiled. After which I mixed them in ground yellow pepper( hmmm the flavor was wow). Then put them in the oven. After a while.. I rubbed them with blue band margarine. Best chicken taste ever.
The sauce ( coconut sauce with the Vegs)
Hahahahaha.. Na Fanta and ice cubes o.. With cucumber stained with beet root juice wink

wow, your chicken marinate ingredients are exactly mine too except for the blueband, I just brush in my regular soya oil. Sometimes I roll it in groudnut paste

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good job wink
touchmeder:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tracybee(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
plz guys have you got any tips on seasoning and cooking chicken and jollof rice plz share tia

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (3482) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.