Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733703 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dahveydson(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2016
tchidi:

Shebi. You. Abandoned. Me. In. Lagos!! undecided undecided angry angry

No na, I'm in Lagos with you. How can I abandon you na smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 2:53pm On May 10, 2016
tchidi:

I made it again this morning using oatmeal and bananas instead and fried it with coconut oil! #bliss embarassed embarassed
Wow, really looks nice. I followed ur recipe o, the one wt plantain and it turned out soo nice. will try this one soon. shee I don't need to wait for d banana to 'spoil' ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 6:24pm On May 10, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Wow, really looks nice. I followed ur recipe o, the one wt plantain and it turned out soo nice. will try this one soon. shee I don't need to wait for d banana to 'spoil' ba?
Lol @wait for banana to spoil.

Even d plantain is not spoilt one na but over ripped one. Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
iomoge2:

Lol @wait for banana to spoil.

Even d plantain is not spoilt one na but over ripped one. Lol
lol. don't mind me. that's y I put d soil in parenthesis

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smokeydrinky: 9:32pm On May 10, 2016
Onegai:
Used my bamboo steamer

Steamed Croaker fish with ginger and green onions, served with rice and Chinese sweet and sour veggie sauce.

plz can you give me the recipe and procedure for ur Chinese sweet and sour? thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dare2differ: 11:47am On May 11, 2016
I must try the plantain pancake. It looks delicious

[size=14pt]

LANICKY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 11, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Tihihihihi!!
The one I used wasn't spoilt. Just a Lil over ripe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 11, 2016
Dahveydson:

No na, I'm in Lagos with you. How can I abandon you na smiley

Go joor. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 7:38pm On May 11, 2016
Hone grilled catfish

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dahveydson(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2016
tchidi:

Go joor. embarassed

Ah ahn cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vhickky(f): 10:34am On May 12, 2016
tchidi:

I made it again this morning using oatmeal and bananas instead and fried it with coconut oil! #bliss embarassed embarassed
did u add egg?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 10:34am On May 12, 2016
good morning people

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twinkie8: 11:47am On May 12, 2016
My snail kebab. Very crunchy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
i thought i was the only male following this thread o. you ladies are making me salivate on a daily basis. chai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
kukuma kill me
Twinkie8:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2016
vhickky:
did u add egg?

Yes I did. embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 8:55am On May 14, 2016
Normal German breakfast. Bread, ham, cheese,tea and an apple. Need I say that the bread you see there is so strong your teeth must be very strong to dig in, tear it off before chewing. And that's the kind of bread they enjoy here.
Its so strong its as if they cast it with cement sef grin
Now compare this to moin moin and ogi for breakfast, good Lord! The best food on earth was made in Nigeria wink

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peescatering: 9:00am On May 14, 2016
Why spend much on buying or eating out wen u can order in bulk for d week wink which is much cheaper and nutritional.
Order both local n continental dishes within lagos grin and get them delivered at your doorstep, also have us cater for your indoor events. Contact us now smiley
FB page: pee's indoor catering
IG page: peescatering
Twitter: @peescatering
BBM: 5C12255F
Email: peescatering@gmail.com
Mobile: 08182564881, 08067260661

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peescatering: 9:01am On May 14, 2016
Breakfast served!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peescatering: 9:02am On May 14, 2016
But i prefer this as breakfast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2016
Schwartz:
Normal German breakfast. Bread, ham, cheese,tea and an apple. Need I say that the bread you see there is so strong your teeth must be very strong to dig in, tear it off before chewing. And that's the kind of bread they enjoy here.
Its so strong its as if they cast it with cement sef grin
Now compare this to moin moin and ogi for breakfast, good Lord! The best food on earth was made in Nigeria wink

You de hospital? Looks like hospital food. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
Bollinger:

You de hospital? Looks like hospital food. grin
Papa Akpors grin Na hospital I dey o. Food is just crappy. It is properly cooked et al but I have never been a fan of German food. Thank God I have someone bringing in Naija food everyday. I for don kpai here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
Schwartz:

Papa Akpors grin Na hospital I dey o. Food is just crappy. It is properly cooked et al but I have never been a fan of German food. Thank God I have someone bringing in Naija food everyday. I for don kpai here lipsrsealed

You don't have to tell me. Spent a couple of spells in them as well and it sucked. I know know why dem take brick layer bread swear for them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MzPynQ: 11:06pm On May 15, 2016
tchidi:

Looks nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 3:00am On May 16, 2016
Twinkie8:

I bet they are sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2016
tchidi:

I blended mine, added pepper and onions, blended it smooth.
Then a little baking powder, salt and Maggi, and poured in my flour to a good consistency, then fried it! Tasted great!
hmmmm?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:52am On May 20, 2016
Schwartz:

Do u work there.
U seem to be st d hospital so much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mkbeau: 1:42pm On May 20, 2016
Cauliflower rice with meatballs in bolognese sauce.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
Didn't cook it oo.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:32pm On May 21, 2016
Tomatoless stew loading.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
Chicken and mixed vegetables curry sauce.

#surviving without tomatoes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lilioj and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.