Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754374 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lbotusme: 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
Ugu & prawns sauce, crocker fish with rice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2016
Was in the mood for suya but not in the mood to fire up the grill. Today is hotter than a stripper on opening night. Then I remembered I had a crusty old George Forman electric grill. It came out muy delicioso.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:12am On May 23, 2016
Backyard grill. Chicken, fish and beef.
Ribs will come later.

@Banmee, my George Forman grill is just collecting dust somewhere.
And I still haven't made that stew recipe you gave me.
Smh

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2016
cococandy:
Ribs will come later.

Smh

Which kain tin be dis na? I for kukuma keep my mouth shut. Why you come de taunt me with all this medemede? Diaris God ooooo.

Ps. How is baby agbani?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:42am On May 23, 2016
banmee:

Which kain tin be dis na? I for kukuma keep my mouth shut. Why you come de taunt me with all this medemede? Diaris God ooooo.

Ps. How is baby agbani?
nooooo.
It was just a coincidence. I'm still grilling sef. I don tire. DH will come and finish the rest.

We are fine. Yours?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2016
cococandy:
nooooo.
It was just a coincidence. I'm still grilling sef. I don tire. DH will come and finish the rest.

We are fine. Yours?

Awesome. Just messing with you though.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
Hi everyone, please I've been wondering if I can use oatmeal instead of flour for the pancakes? Plantain or otherwise.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
cococandy:
Ribs will come later.

Smh

I love your dishes and think You are very creative. Soon, I intend to try most of them as soon as I lay My hands on the ingredients. I really would love to get some of your recipes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2016
Hazkel:

I love your dishes and think You are very creative. Soon, I intend to try most of them as soon as I lay My hands on the ingredients. I really would love to get some of your recipes.
aww thanks. I'll share some later.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
Dinner. Leftover mixed chicken veg curry sauce with steamed rice with a side of fried plantain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
smiley
cococandy:
aww thanks. I'll share some later.

Alright, thanks I'll Be expecting them
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2016
Hazkel:
Hi everyone, please I've been wondering if I can use oatmeal instead of flour for the pancakes? Plantain or otherwise.

Yes ma'am! wink

It's crunchier and healthier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4nobody4every1: 11:11am On May 25, 2016
banmee:
Was in the mood for suya but not in the mood to fire up the grill. Today is hotter than a stripper on opening night. Then I remembered I had a crusty old George Forman electric grill. It came out muy delicioso.
Oh my gosh, although l am not a fan of garri and l have not drank garri for years except when l was in Nigeria and that should be l think 10 or more years ago, but this suya , ice cubes / garri you posted got me craving for it like a pregnant woman.. Lol.......can you send me some?.....thanks...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Oh my gosh, although l am not a fan of garri and l have not drank garri for years except when l was in Nigeria and that should be l think 10 or more years ago, but this suya , ice cubes / garri you posted got me craving for it like a pregnant woman.. Lol.......can you send me some?.....thanks...... grin grin

No problem. Send me you full name, address with zip code, social security number, and I promise to send it to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4nobody4every1: 11:43am On May 25, 2016
banmee:

No problem. Send me you full name, address with zip code, social security number, and I promise to send it to you. grin
Hhahahah, the suya will get spoilt in transit, joke aside, l crave for the same garri and spiced suya right now... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 12:34pm On May 25, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to make massa? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
smiley
tchidi:

Yes ma'am! wink

It's crunchier and healthier.

Alright, thanks ma'am. The oats I have is Quaker Quick cooking white oats. Will that do?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by palacious: 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
i missed this place

crab and Shrimp

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 7:31am On May 26, 2016
sugah:
Dinner. Leftover mixed chicken veg curry sauce with steamed rice with a side of fried plantain.

Eating for 2
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 26, 2016
Hazkel:
smiley

Alright, thanks ma'am. The oats I have is Quaker Quick cooking white oats. Will that do?
Yes. It will
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 8:06am On May 26, 2016
iomoge2:

Eating for 2
grin grin cheesy cheesy

It was actually dinner for 2. Dh and I

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2016
tchidi:
Yes. It will
Alright, thanks a lot ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Brunch
Fried yams, fried potatoes chips, pre barbequed chicken wings, fried omelette, bowl of rice, bowl of stew and two cups of orange tea. Yummy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olabode89(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2016
sugah:

Heya!

Can you share the recipe for your mixed curry sauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olabode89(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2016
Schwartz:
Brunch
Fried yams, fried potatoes chips, pre barbequed chicken wings, fried omelette, bowl of rice, bowl of stew and two cups of orange tea. Yummy cheesy

Hahahahaha... my nigga! That's what I call a compound meal!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olabode89(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2016
Egusi soup

Accident Macaroni lol..m with meatballs and boiled egg

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
Yam porridge with goat meat

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 12:11pm On May 30, 2016
Fried rice and beef for breakfast, Edikainkong with beef,pomo and smoked fish for lunch.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pheww! I missed dis place. Glad am bck smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Its a lazy Saturday and i decided to do some baking.

will update u guys when its ready cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Here we are

enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peachespeaches: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Here's lunch.. simple garnished rice,shredded beef and chicken sauce with fried chicken

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (3478) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.