Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5765394 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Babzilla:

Dude you made this? shocked
Wow nice ... let me guess since no garri you used oats

Just finished making breakfast too. Wifey was hounding me about breakfast in bed. She absolutely loves my pancakes with fluffy eggs. No one does fluffy scrambled eggs like moi. grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Would you believe; Gold all purpose flour. Depending on the quantity, it can come out like amala or pounded yam. Things we do to get the Naija food feel. Smh.

eiyaas sorry bro tongue
Meeen all purpose flour .... Ill pass the info to my girl she is the one who uses white oats grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Just finished making breakfast too. Wifey was hounding me about breakfast in bed. She absolutely loves my pancakes with fluffy eggs. No one does fluffy scrambled eggs like moi. grin

Wow nice
Unfortunately I dont eat eggs ( hate em)
but that looks awesome
are you sure youre not taking a picture of your wife's cooking to come share here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jhymrod(f): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Emytexboy:

Ofada rice co fadama rice ni
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emytexboy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jhymrod:
Na you sabi
You too

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Babzilla:

Wow nice
Unfortunately I dont eat eggs ( hate em)
but that looks awesome
are you sure youre not taking a picture of your wife's cooking to come share here

You don't know how good that makes me feel to hear you say that. Thanks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

You don't know how good that make me feel to hear you say that. Thanks. grin
Anytime bro. Ill be putting up a few of my cooking
Used to do that before
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Babzilla:

Anytime bro. Ill be putting up a few of my cooking
Used to do that before

Used to ke. It can't do without it. I calms me down nicely. I'd go crazy if i don't. Every time we come back from small missions, we are always advised to engage in safe things we love doing else we get in serious trouble doing some dumb shiit.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Used to ke. I can't do without it. I calms me down nicely. I'd go crazy if i don't. Every time we come back from small missions, we are always advised to engage in safe things we love doing else we get in serious trouble doing some dumb shiit.

Oh thays nice... some form of therapy
Well I stopped when I broke up with my ex. It was one of the thongs we uded to enjoy doing ... With someobe else... Im finding my touch once more wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Used to ke. I can't do without it. I calms me down nicely. I'd go crazy if i don't. Every time we come back from small missions, we are always advised to engage in safe things we love doing else we get in serious trouble doing some dumb shiit.

Oh thats nice... some form of therapy
Well I stopped when I broke up with my ex. It was one of the thongs we uded to enjoy doing ... With someobe else... Im finding my touch once more wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yesterday was owanbe all through. Yorubas world over are lit when it comes to owanbe things. The kin hungry wey wire me after the excess merriment cos this voluminous chow.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Sunday Everyone.

Rice and Beans with Chicken tomato stew.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

i love smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Roland17:
Happy Sunday Everyone.

Rice and Beans with Chicken tomato stew.
Roland da chef is here again shocked shocked, best male cook in dis thread hands down !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Emytexboy:
It's my original made
gr8 job kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
uniklinkum:
After chasing the greens come home to make this for the hungry stomach.
wow really looks filling , monthwatering !!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
cococandy:
i love smiley

Hehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dimplecakes(f): 4:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Babzilla:

the curry looks amazing.. pls coild you share your recipe

I got my recipes and instructions on how to cook it from

http://www.dobbyssignature.com/2012/07/sauce.html?m=1

Enjoy and thank me later
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emytexboy(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2016
aflyingbird:
gr8 job kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
This Tasty Fiesta,the taste is real,yiu can just order your own now.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Masa with veg soup..yummy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cetona(f): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
MeenalKd:
cry cry cry cryWhere is your location please? I am coming to have a taste. Looks nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LilTroy: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
MeenalKd:
Kai har kinsa yawuna Ya tsinke wallahi.. I luv masa die...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
MeenalKd:

Ate this stuff when I was working in northern Nigeria. Funny enough I never learn the process of making it. Pls how can one make it and hope no local ingredient is added cos of the possibility of getting it in my current location.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
MeenalKd:

Oh my God!!!!
Look at how the masa ks very beautiful

You did this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
MeenalKd:

This looks unique and should taste great. Abeg mail me my copy for confirmation..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
LilTroy:
Kai har kinsa yawuna Ya tsinke wallahi.. I luv masa die...
You can join me..dayawa ai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Roland17:

This looks unique and should taste great. Abeg mail me my copy for confirmation..
Okay Sir..lols
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cetona:

cry cry cry cryWhere is your location please? I am coming to have a taste. Looks nice
You welcome oooo my dear..Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
uniklinkum:

Ate this stuff when I was working in northern Nigeria. Funny enough I never learn the process of making it. Pls how can one make it and hope no local ingredient is added cos of the possibility of getting it in my current location.
Its not hard..and no local ingredient is needed.wil someday post the recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
MuhdG:

Oh my God!!!!
Look at how the masa ks very beautiful

You did this?
Yeah..had it for lunch today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello everyone, pls I would love to become a professional chef & baker, ie learn the total package (food combination, presentation et all) could anyone refer me to good institutes were I could horn my skills preferably in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bukenke86, funkymoi, Victorrhymez(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.