Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758104 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iyabetajos(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Azaw:
Brunch

biko na man cook did food?ahhh my husband must improve his culinary skilllsssss.I can't shout
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Azaw(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Iyabetajos:

biko na man cook did food?ahhh my husband must improve his culinary skilllsssss.I can't shout

Na man. I tried this for the 1st time and it came out good. Who knows more about this whole wheat meal and it's various recipe? I ate it with sauce and chicken. Tastes more like a hybrid of rice and corn.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Food

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Azaw:

Na man. I tried this for the 1st time and it came out good. Who knows more about this whole wheat meal and it's various recipe? I ate it with sauce and chicken. Tastes more like a hybrid of rice and corn.
Isn't that African breadfruit Aka (ukwa)? Looks like it.

That's what we call it in Igbo language.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iyabetajos(f): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Azaw:

wow guy u too much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kiwi5: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Iyabetajos:

wow guy u too much
that also looks like barley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Teespice:
casby ooooo

Choi. why do you want to assault my eyes and tempt my taste buds.

I want both soups.
u r free to carry anyone u want naa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2016
casby:
u r free to carry anyone u want naa
I want both
one for rice and the ogbono for eba.
ps- are you male or female?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Onegai(f): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
cococandy:

Isn't that African breadfruit Aka (ukwa)? Looks like it.

That's what we call it in Igbo language.

what is African Breadfruit? Also, what is "Acha", saw some and wanted to buy, but didn't know how to cook it (plus it was hideously expensive).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onegai:

what is African Breadfruit? Also, what is "Acha", saw some and wanted to buy, but didn't know how to cook it (plus it was hideously expensive).

Ukwa, very popular among the Igbos, infact one of the most expensive food in Igboland. Highly nutritious and tasty. That looks like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Schwartz:
I made some burgers with ham and chicken. Burger king and Mac Donalds won't see my money for a while grin
Wow! Very nice, actually I ve been craving this recently. bought almost every day of this week and now I wanna make my own. Have gone through some videos, the hardest part is grilling the chicken patty. Mind sharing your recipe.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onegai:

African breadfruit? It's called ukwa. Yes it's also expensive.
I don't think I know what acha is.
Here's a picture of the breadfruit thingy.

First picture is how it comes from the tree, second picture is after it and been cleaned and shelled.
It's a lengthy process that takes weeks. Probably why it's sort of expensive. But it's very tasty (in my opinion) and nutritious in general opinion.

Had to make my mom bring some for me when she was coming.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 5:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Some one should make pap, ogi abi akamu ,beans is ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Pap with beans did morning, later eat the indomie for eve choose any swallow u like carry any of d soup u like eat, that's for today. C u tomorrow for Sunday rice

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Priceless200:

Wow! Very nice, actually I ve been craving this recently. bought almost every day of this week and now I wanna make my own. Have gone through some videos, the hardest part is grilling the chicken patty. Mind sharing your recipe.
Thank you in advance.
Ha!! No I bought the already made hamburger and chicken burger meat then fried it for some minutes. Next I cut open the bread into two, buttered it, heat it up, next I placed the fried burgers, put cheese on top, added some fresh lettuce and tomatoes and finished up with plastered mustard.
I made 3 but after 2 burgers I was filled to the brim grin. I had it with some chocolate drink.
Below is the hamburger next to it is the chicken burger left

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Schwartz:

Ha!! No I bought the already made hamburger and chicken burger meat then fried it for some minutes. Next I cut open the bread into two, buttered it, heat it up, next I placed the fried burgers, put cheese on top, added some fresh lettuce and tomatoes and finished up with plastered mustard.
I made 3 but after 2 burgers I was filled to the brim grin. I had it with some chocolate drink.
Below is the hamburger next to it is the chicken burger left
Owh.. I see, thought you made everything from scratch , except the cheese of course. Aiit. It's hard to see those already made ham here. I will try making mine soonest. Thanks dear for your response.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have been trying hard lately to go completely on keto diet, buh mehn, the thing no easy ooo.
Anyway in the spirit of trying out keto meals I made this egg moimoi moi today.
Just egg, sardine, Crayfish, Lil onion, seasoning and some vegetables.
Turned out really good. I am amazed.

Updated : Here is how I made this pick the ingredients
I brought out my blender, cracked about four eggs inside, added little Thyme, and two Knoor cubes. Cut about half of a small onion, two fresh tomatoes, I removed the seeds and cut round round shape, got my carrot, 2 small carrot, chopped into desired shapes and also washed and chopped my red atarodo(tatashe) just one little one. Now I got my can of sardine, opened it and removed two pieces of the fish, kept aside and poured the remaining into my blender where my egg is. Now to each of the vegetables I already chopped, I took out some also and poured the rest into the blender and blended together.
Now I got my smooth pudding, well blended, I got my stainless bowl (you can use anything you feel like) rubbed it butter all round, and poured the blended egg pudding. After that I now garnished with the remaining vegetables, pieced the sardine I removed earlier and added it too, and also placed my leafy green lettuce as seen the first picture.
Preparation over, I put my pot on fire poured in little water and allowed to boil, while boiling, I dropped the plate of pudding inside the boiling water and covered with the plate's cover and then the pot's cover, just like you do when you cook your everyday beans moi moi you know. Cook until you are certain it's done, inserting end of fork/spoon to check if it's done, as you do when you cook moimoi.

Tips: for strictly ketogenic diet, you need to add more fats, say palm oil, coconut or olive oil or more butter, any pure animal fat can do too as that is the main thing. Also for those vegetables almost all of them are high in carb, that was why I used little of each, Iys just cause I didn't eat alone, so I know the portion I would eat tmy carb intake want surpass my daily 20g from this meal. But if you are not on keto, feel free to add more veggies, reduce or add more oil etc
I like creating my own recipes, so feel free to do same.

On the container, I noticed the stainless I used took time to cook, find a quicker heat conducting alternative, (gas must not waste oo grin cheesy) but I won't advice you to use plastics oo.

Thanks guys for time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sacrifice

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chinnyness122(f): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Priceless200:
I have been trying hard lately to go completely on keto diet, buh mehn, the thing no easy ooo.

Did u boil or fry or bake it? I wanna try it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
chinnyness122:

Did u boil or fry or bake it? I wanna try it out
I updated my post, check back for the whole full details. So easy to make. And yummy too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2016
cococandy:
Food
ur wickedness is legendary...

hw can u be dis heartless...

av been following this thread for a while now without saying anything.. bt i cant condone this ur intimidation any further...

Gosh...!!! imagine ... every food always a hit back to back!!..

omo see soup !!...

can u divorce ur man... lipsrsealed..
marry me instead grincheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Priceless200:

Updated : Here is how I made this pick the ingredients
I brought out my blender, cracked about four eggs inside, added little Thyme, and two Knoor cubes. Cut about half of a small onion, two fresh tomatoes, I removed the seeds and cut round round shape, got my carrot, 2 small carrot, chopped into desired shapes and also washed and chopped my red atarodo(tatashe) just one little one. Now I got my can of sardine, opened it and removed two pieces of the fish, kept aside and poured the remaining into my blender where my egg is. Now to each of the vegetables I already chopped, I took out some also and poured the rest into the blender and blended together.
Now I got my smooth pudding, well blended, I got my stainless bowl (you can use anything you feel like) rubbed it butter all round, and poured the blended egg pudding. After that I now garnished with the remaining vegetables, pieced the sardine I removed earlier and added it too, and also placed my leafy green lettuce as seen the first picture.
Preparation over, I put my pot on fire poured in little water and allowed to boil, while boiling, I dropped the plate of pudding inside the boiling water and covered with the plate's cover and then the pot's cover, just like you do when you cook your everyday beans moi moi you know. Cook until you are certain it's done, inserting end of fork/spoon to check if it's done, as you do when you cook moimoi.

Tips: for strictly ketogenic diet, you need to add more fats, say palm oil, coconut or olive oil or more butter, any pure animal fat can do too as that is the main thing. Also for those vegetables almost all of them are high in carb, that was why I used little of each, Iys just cause I didn't eat alone, so I know the portion I would eat tmy carb intake want surpass my daily 20g from this meal. But if you are not on keto, feel free to add more veggies, reduce or add more oil etc
I like creating my own recipes, so feel free to do same.

On the container, I noticed the stainless I used took time to cook, find a quicker heat conducting alternative, (gas must not waste oo grin cheesy) but I won't advice you to use plastics oo.

Thanks guys for time.
Are u single
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sunday rice is ready

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol. You're not serious.
nuelzy:
ur wickedness is legendary...

hw can u be dis heartless...

av been following this thread for a while now without saying anything.. bt i cant condone this ur intimidation any further...

Gosh...!!! imagine ... every food always a hit back to back!!..

omo see soup !!...

can u divorce ur man... lipsrsealed..
marry me instead grincheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DammyOlu123(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
casby:
Sunday rice is ready

Very delicious looking turkey(?) there. Love the colour. Very appealing. Love the fried rice and the salad also. Wawu. You make me wanna go home!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Food

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
cococandy:
Food
nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some one pls make semo for did Okazi soup. Or u make Eba for the ogbono soup

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Azaw(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Agidi jollof

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mandy1990: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mandy's delight and services

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tecxty: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Multi-functional Food Chopper. Makes cooking much easier and fun,. It can peel/chop fruits, vegetables & more in whatever shape or size you desire, such as: Tomatoes, Onion, Potato, Yam, Apples, Carrot, Sausage, Cabbage, Cucumbers and lots more. Easy to use/wash. There's also an instructional video but cant be uploaded here. i can send it to you on whatsapp
To place your order, whatsapp/call 08132510223,
Email: christiana.e.ughasi@gmail.com.
BBM: 5C0A2165.
6k for the set. Discount attached when buying up to 5 or more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f), OgbeniOptional(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.