Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737985 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bisjosh(f): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
tchidi:
Hello!! How una dey? Here's what I've been up to. I missed you all...

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
tchidi:
Tchidi, congrats to you. Na to use food wound the man remain now. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
tchidi:
congrats kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Roland17:

Tchidi, congrats to you. Na to use food wound the man remain now. grin

Nna ehn, no be small thing!! Thanks. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by osaeti(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
My dinner

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Maaamaaa: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2016
I've been on this post all day.... Wow! It's really good..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
osaeti:
My dinner

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinnyness122:
Something I ate as lunch

Like Seriously?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
You guys should also drop the steps or preparation guidelines.

Abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2016
You can call us on +2348065752340 for this perfect delivery
the taste is real...

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2016
aydelicious:
You can call us on +2348065752340 for this perfect delivery
the taste is real...

This is really great, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Remember to drink a lot of water daily.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
starbuck:

alright ma'am and thanks...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
starbuck:

alright ma'am and thanks...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ijelex: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
chinnyness122:
Something I ate as lunch
keto things.lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please suggest Blender for me to buy o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
ibietela2:
Please suggest Blender for me to buy o

Black and Decker
Kenwood
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sharing a pot of egusi with you all. Please enjoy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
tchidi:

Black and Decker
Kenwood

Thank dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jay542(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
mooretes:
Where's the egusi all I see is meatgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Jay542:

Where's the egusi all I see is meatgrin

grin

The egusi still show na wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jay542(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2016
mooretes:

grin

The egusi still show na wink

Pounded Yam would just be perfect oo. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GovernorKaslas: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2016
SUPERFAIR AWESOME DISCOUNT!

The largest online grocery delivery fair in Lagos is here with a discount promo Tagged “SUPERFAIR”, the promo which will run online from 4th – 13th of November 2016. The aim is to promote some individual items at discounted rate along with more convenient existence by taking the stress of grocery shopping amidst the heavy traffic, long wait time and multiple shops they have to stop with fast delivery.

SUPERFAIR is another way of helping customers find cheaper groceries of selected items, the more you buy the more the discount you get, which makes you spend less and buy more in preparation for high cost of goods during the festive period and reduce the impact of recession on you and your family.

At SUPERFAIR, all items to be purchased during the fair will be at discounted rate. An exclusive super fair store will be created on the website www.supermart.ng which will direct all visitors to the list of selected and discounted items just as the normal market place.

Supermart Nigeria will give online shoppers the opportunity to order for their favorite items such as Fresh and frozen food items like fresh fish, chickens etc., home and kitchen items like Poundo Yam flour, Semo, sugar, tomato paste, office items, Drinks like energy boost , health drinks , apple and pineapple juice Big cola , Snacks and beauty accessories like coconut oil, Dettol multi face cleaners a lot more at an amazingly discounted price.

I think it’s a fantastic opportunity you can’t get elsewhere and it’s also an opportunity to say thank you to all our customers and prospective customers. So, thank you all and enjoy the discount.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Jay542:

Pounded Yam would just be perfect oo. wink

LOL. You are right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
My 1st bitterleaf soup

Don't know y my pictures wouldn't upload

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Where is the bitter leaf soup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Coconut rice, mixed veg and shrimps.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chinnyness122(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
mooretes:
Choi! this is the type of food dat attract armed robbers to the kitchen.....ei be like I go come holiday for ur house, once the soup finish, I go back home.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
chinnyness122:

Choi! this is the type of food dat attract armed robbers to the kitchen.....ei be like I go come holiday for ur house, once the soup finish, I go back home.....

Babes you will not kill me with laff. Oya grab your bags and come quick abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
First time

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sempumping:
My 1st bitterleaf soup

Don't know y my pictures wouldn't upload

Network? Or too large

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.