Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767815 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
So today I will have some eyinjuege lemon chicken. Krystal00 bring that heinz tomato sauce forwad abeg. Probz, do you mind handling sime rice for me? Thank you.
Have some jollof on me. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
redgem:

And I've been craving for puff puff for days now....

Oya comman take eet

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MainoCooks(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who doesn't like suya?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by redgem(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
jazzyjazz:

It's comman take eet
lol.... I've never been this tempted before..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Welcome LACALACA!!!!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
redgem:

lol.... I've never been this tempted before..

Lol
Sorry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ffrreeee(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Its funny the way I run here whenever I need an idea on something to cook.
Though some guys end up torturing me sometimes with all the mouth watering foods here
Lunch, two days back.
My first pix.
Prepared by me.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Do excuse the presentation I assure it tastes great wink

I Present to you- moin moin and peppered ponmo

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
About to go down

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MainoCooks(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okra soup with panla (stockfish) and smoked turkey served with eba.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
jagugu88li:
About to go down

Name your meals...this looks like a combo of a lot of things but I can't even tell what is what and who is who? Or you want me to summon that ewa psycho critic to come and explain for us? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by redgem(f): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Lol Sorry
Thanks dear..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petitchouchou: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
MainoCooks:
Okra soup with panla (stockfish) and smoked turkey served with eba.
Where do you buy the smoked turkey?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lazying it by the country side

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afollyshade(f): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
my curry rice and crayfish sauce

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
Lazying it by the country side
Nice
It tastes better with wine.
Looks nice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
By fire by force you will like me grin.

You're welcome dear

just becos uve been mean to most of us with ur very very tempting food .... i give you some strawberry ganache tart and white chocolate and mascarpone tart with moroccan couscous. Enjoy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
mooretes:

just becos uve been mean to most of us with ur very very tempting food .... i give you some strawberry ganache tart and white chocolate and mascarpone tart with moroccan couscous. Enjoy
Is the 3rd pix Couscous?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
stevebond007:

Is the 3rd pix Couscous?

yes sir, it is.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2017
mooretes:

yes sir, it is.

Well done
If a kitchen has all equipment or half of it.
Oven, cooker, mixer, Fridge, fryer, toaster, waffle maker, dish washer
Cooking could be FUN
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=stevebond007 post=59452276]

Well done

Thanks a lot. Your analogy is very funny. I enjoy cooking and making things up even without having some of the equipment mentioned. I rembr back when I would pound beef so I can make mince - we didn't own a mincer n I rembr in uni where I learnt to use stove oven to bake cakes though I grew up with an oven but at Uni you learn loads. Life I guess. Fun times too.

Thanks again
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rice and stew mbosi uka grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Finally perfected my meatpie crust; am proud of myself kiss kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Omalicha naija zobo to wash it down!!! Oya bring cups "peeples"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Health16: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017

Kindly visit http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/tea-product/ to order
OR

Call / Whatsapp +2349077198347
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Oya comman take eet
Awesome...got me salivating. What's your recipe please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good food everywhere kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
JewelStone:

Awesome...got me salivating. What's your recipe please?

3 cups of flour (sieve it inside a bowl)
2 tablespoons of yeast
Half a cup of granulated sugar
Mix all the dry ingredients together Inside the bowl (use a fairly large bowl so it can accommodate the batter when it rises)

After mixing the dry ingredients together, pour warm water into the bowl and mix slowly (pour little at a time)
Let the batter not be watery and let it not be too thick
Cover the bowl with foil paper and keep it in a warm place for 45mins
The batter should have risen by that time to double it's quantity or almost double the quantity

When the batter has risen, put oil on fire. In order to save oil, use a small pot. When the oil is hot, scoop the batter in little quantity and put in the oil (what I do is, I take small quantity into my palms, then I squeeze it out between my thumb and index finger that way it's perfectly round)
When it's brown on both sides, take it out and put in a plate

If it you're not sure of the process you can send me a pm and I will explain with pictures
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kenfil:
You should travel to Ghana and organise and teach them to cook pastries. I lived there for 4 years and those people can't bake anything. Their meatpie is angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
jazzyjazz:

3 cups of flour (sieve it inside a bowl)
2 tablespoons of yeast
Half a cup of granulated sugar
Mix all the dry ingredients together Inside the bowl (use a fairly large bowl so it can accommodate the batter when it rises)

After mixing the dry ingredients together, pour warm water into the bowl and mix slowly (pour little at a time)
Let the batter not be watery and let it not be too thick
Cover the bowl with foil paper and keep it in a warm place for 45mins
The batter should have risen by that time to double it's quantity or almost double the quantity

When the batter has risen, put oil on fire. In order to save oil, use a small pot. When the oil is hot, scoop the batter in little quantity and put in the oil (what I do is, I take small quantity into my palms, then I squeeze it out between my thumb and index finger that way it's perfectly round)
When it's brown on both sides, take it out and put in a plate

If it you're not sure of the process you can send me a pm and I will explain with pictures
Thanks a lot, hope to make it soon and will post the photos.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kenfil:
pls , share recipe and methods
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Reduce the quantity of yeast, and then don't mix it to be watery. Let the mixture be like Chin chin mixture, cover as usual, it will rise like it should, then you fry it. It tastes richer
try adding milk it will taste richer

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.