Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739726 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Probz:

Nchanwu?

Yes... gives an extra kick. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Vegetable yam and ukpaka.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yoite(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Probz:

Sorry but it looks untasty for me too...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Schwartz:
Sunday joyrof rice cheesy
hia!! so you put banana and not plantain inapu ara
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2017
pretty16:
Was suppose to post the yesterday. My homemade yummy fried rice and chicken with coleslaw . My little man just dey drag plate with me. grin cheesy
that fried rice has serious colour deficinenting, did the housemate not put curry turmeric ketching, pls wat DAT about abeg you ought to rename am mixed veggie white rice or concoction fried rice, how dare you insult the legendary lime-yellow fried rice by bringing that thing that's whiter than ibo albino!!! angry

you don vex me now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Bomgirl:

We ate same thing o!
hia. which one is d pepper souping and is that egidi or pounded yam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:38am On Aug 02, 2017
funlord:

No wahala...Kindly enjoy some southern Yankee style fried chicken and chips with hot sauce as your reward! wink
xommon gerr ouda heAr, fake oyinbo. This for nigeria food ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2017
cool

Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:55am On Aug 02, 2017
ewa26:
xommon gerr ouda heAr, fake oyinbo This for nigeria food ok

Mynd44, tjskii, MissyB3....can you all please handle this toddler with a moribund brain when you all finish having breakfast? It serves no purpose here! Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Yoite:

Then that's your problem. The poster is not asking you to eat it

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pretty16(f): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
ewa26:
that fried rice has serious colour deficinenting, did the housemate not put curry turmeric ketching, pls wat DAT about abeg you ought to rename am mixed veggie white rice or concoction fried rice, how dare you insult the legendary lime-yellow fried rice by bringing that thing that's whiter than ibo albino!!! angry

you don vex me now!!!!

Wow! People like you should be banned from social media. Always out to spew ur venomous self on people's post. All this for food that was so delicious in my mouth. Your own making of food na by colouring Pls park well abeg. Don't even know why I even bothered to comment on this. I have time for better things Jor.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
obinoscopy, please do the needful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geedimple(f): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
funlord:

Of course....
thanks jare

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2017
ewa26:
that fried rice has serious colour deficinenting, did the housemate not put curry turmeric ketching, pls wat DAT about abeg you ought to rename am mixed veggie white rice or concoction fried rice, how dare you insult the legendary lime-yellow fried rice by bringing that thing that's whiter than ibo albino!!!

So you want to be forming food critic? With this your "aba made jewish engrish" that can cure an epileptic attack! Come on get lost!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Yoite:

Did I ask you to come and chop with me?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Trespassers prohibited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
funlord:

On a business trip out of my comfort zone..so I had to track down one local iya basira for some tasty local rice, fish, moin moin and some veggies....and it was wawu! kiss

This was after a few spoons....
In love wit this.
But recently my system don't accept moimoi again.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Schwartz:
Sunday joyrof rice cheesy
My best fruits in this order; banana and others cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
funlord:

No wahala...Kindly enjoy some southern Yankee style fried chicken and chips with hot sauce as your reward! wink
Pls I hope u are not a regular.
Fried chips are very unhealthy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Probz:

Very healthy and medicinal.

Parents, if u can,a simple yam and oil with ukpaka for the kids can keep u away from the hospital.
Ukpaka is a very neglected food only used for tapioca and ugba delicacy in the east.
And there are many ways u can use it to garnish ur dishes.
Sometimes it's not about the look but the quality.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
sassysure:

Very healthy and medicinal.

Parents, if u can,a simple yam and oil with ukpaka for the kids can keep u away from the hospital.
Ukpaka is a very neglected food only used for tapioca and ugba delicacy in the east.
And there are many ways u can use it to garnish ur dishes.
Sometimes it's not about the look but the quality.

Deme. I know a lot of modern slay queens and kings oyibonize and over-package these foods but my own be say keep local meals local. Ukpaka's not yellow rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
ewa26:
hia!! so you put banana and not plantain inapu ara

what is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
sassysure:

Pls I hope u are not a regular.
Fried chips are very unhealthy.

Lol...too much of the best things in life in excess are bad for anyone..anyway..fried chips for life dear...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
sassysure:

In love wit this.
But recently my system don't accept moimoi again.

And i thought you were miss health freak? Better rejig your system because moi moi is one of the healthiest and tastiest meals out there...get back on the ewa supplement train....

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ameryzzy(f): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
My white rice and vegetable sauce, so yummy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
funlord:

And i thought you were miss health freak? Better rejig your system because moi moi is one of the healthiest and tastiest meals out there...get back on the ewa supplement train....
Everything is not all about fight.
Irrespective of who we are,once in a while it's good to be our brother's keeper. This is exactly what I will tell my closest paddy or life partner.
sorry if u find it offensive.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
sassysure:

Everything is not all about fight.
Irrespective of who we are,once in a while it's good to be our brother's keeper. This is exactly what I will tell my closest paddy or life partner.
sorry if u find it offensive.

Fight and offensive? You obviously are not used to tongue in cheek references? There is a reason why the first 3 words in my handle spell FUN! Anyway enjoy the thread.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamma24 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.