Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5766523 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adachibu(f): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
HOW TO MAKE YUMMY NIGERIAN PANCAKE

Nigerian Pancake is a breakfast snack and can be taken with tea, fruit juice,pap and the likes.Its is snack not to be missed.
Nigerian pancake is majorly made with flour,egg,evaporated or powdered milk flavor,pepper,onions; i added carrot,green pepper and nutmeg,trust natural ingredient,it took the pancake to another level.It was so so tasty.
It’s a very nutritious breakfast snack everyone should learn to prepare.

To make yummy Nigerian pancake.
see full recipes@ www.adasrecipes.com/yummy-nigerian-pancake-everyone-delight/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Which seasoning is preferable between onga and knorr?
Knorr is beta

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chillie meatballs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
adachibu:
HOW TO MAKE YUMMY NIGERIAN PANCAKE

Nigerian Pancake is a breakfast snack and can be taken with tea, fruit juice,pap and the likes.Its is snack not to be missed.
Nigerian pancake is majorly made with flour,egg,evaporated or powdered milk flavor,pepper,onions; i added carrot,green pepper and nutmeg,trust natural ingredient,it took the pancake to another level.It was so so tasty.
It’s a very nutritious breakfast snack everyone should learn to prepare.

To make yummy Nigerian pancake.
see full recipes@ www.adasrecipes.com/yummy-nigerian-pancake-everyone-delight/

♤Good

♤ I will give this a shòt cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I think I'll start using onga. I've never used it before but I have this feeling that the flavour will be very good... Thanks!

I love using onga stew for my jollof
Really comes out nice
Gives that sexy reddish colour

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
very spicy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanizle(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
queenjuli:
very spicy

Sachet water... arghhh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ayamase stew

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Breakfast wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
babythug:
Breakfast wink

If it had french fries it would have been complete! That is an all time winning combo but that your fresh pepper scrambled egg looks supreme! wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
funlord:

If it had french fries it would have been complete! That is an all time winning combo but that your fresh pepper scrambled egg looks supreme! wink

I agree and would consider the fries next time!!!

Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cheapy: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
queenjuli:
very spicy

Na yr boyfriend house u cook this one oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cheapy:

Na yr boyfriend house u cook this one oo
No, my husband's house
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤ Ain't yöu ladies done cooking?

♤I need me some yůmmy pįctures grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Ain't yöu ladies done cooking?

♤I need me some yůmmy pįctures grin
It won't be a bad thing if we see your yummy pictures.

Don't tell me it's only hot water you know how to boil angry sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Divay22:

It won't be a bad thing if we see your yummy pictures.

Don't tell me it's only hot water you know how to boil angry sad sad
♤I cook on weekends alone & I happen to be a very very coolgood cook ☆

♤So are you ready to upload your foodie? Or you're still cooking undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
babythug:
Breakfast wink
tongue Super!

♤You don't drink water? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
ADUKKY:
Ayamase stew

♤Hóly shìīī shockedembarassed

♤I think I need tó còme over right now

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤I cook on weekends alone & I happen to be a very very coolgood cook ☆

♤So are you ready to upload your foodie? Or you're still cooking undecided
Alright.

Still cooking and it will be ready by weekend, so we can both post together wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Divay22:

Alright.

Still cooking and it will be ready by weekend, so we can both post together wink
♤Whāąãåät! shocked

♤Youre a lady...you ought to cook everyday! So I order you to post a picture nöw!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Whāąãåät! shocked

♤Youre a lady...you ought to cook everyday! So I order you to post a picture nöw!!!
Order grin grin as the police officer that you are abi grin grin cheesy cheesy

Cook everyday shocked shocked That will be too much..anyways ain't cooking anything
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Divay22:

Order grin grin as the police officer that you are abi grin grin cheesy cheesy

Cook everyday shocked shocked That will be too much..anyways ain't cooking anything
♤So when you get married you'll tell your husby to order some KFC's? gringrin

♤And yes, Its an ORDER undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤So when you get married you'll tell your husby to order some KFC's? gringrin

♤And yes, Its an ORDER undecided grin
KFC kwa..nah cheesy grin
I know what to do when am married but not now that am still S wink

Sorry hon. I don't know how to take orders grin ;Dbecause i don't work in an eatery.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Divay22:

KFC kwa..nah cheesy grin
I know what to do when am married but not now that am still S wink

Sorry hon. I don't know how to take orders grin ;Dbecause i don't work in an eatery.
♤For this reason

♤You must get married to me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤For this reason

♤You must get married to me undecided
Black the royal cheesy cheesy grin
Let's not derail the cooking and food thread with marriage wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Divay22:

Black the royal cheesy cheesy grin
Let's not derail the cooking and food thread with marriage wink
♤Ok sorry for derailinggrin

♤♡♡♡♡♡

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
ADUKKY:
Ayamase stew
please ma'am, can you teach me how to make this ayamase stew?thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
please ma'am, can you teach me how to make this ayamase stew?thanks!

To make Ayamase Stew you need the following:

Unripe rodo (Scotch Bonnet, not sure of the name though)
Beef and assorted (Boil till tender)
Cowskin (wash and set aside)
Smoked fish preferably catfish (debone it)
Iru (Locust Beans)
Onion (at least 6 large size)
Palm Oil
Crayfish (Blend it)

Blend the rodo with all the onions (roughly as you don't want a smooth paste)
Bleach the palm oil a little and add the roughly blended pepper and onion mix
Rinse the locust beans because some have sand and particles before adding it
Turn in the meat, assorted, ponmo and smoked fish
Add the blended crayfish, seasoning and salt to taste. Stir all ingredients in.
Leave to boil till it becomes thick and you can see the oil floating over the mixture.
Allow to simmer and serve with ofada rice, white rice or yam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
ADUKKY:

Iru (Locust Beans)
Palm Oil
Crayfish (Blend it)

Leave to boil till it becomes thick and you can see the oil floating over the mixture.
chai...pepper too much ma cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
ADUKKY:

Iru (Locust Beans)
Palm Oil
Crayfish (Blend it)

Thanks ma'am.. I really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.