Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5823021 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettyamebo: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rice

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ladysarah I'm using ahnie isoko eyes to look at you o! Hope say no be expo you dey find for here? Chanbaby come and see your sister o lolz grin

cheesy You remember our instructor said ''presentation matters''.
Me,i'm learning presentation from Oyibolized Nigerians so that our grp will come first

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Breakfast foods include GRAINS and CEREALS! kiss
Avoid HEAVY, OILY MEALS for breakfast. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
My paw-paw don ripe o.
Some chilled fruit for midday snack.
I don’t eat much meat.
Fufu na ONCE A MONTH! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
No work today. Hallelujah!!!
Proudly PRESENTING:
A simple, healthy breakfast. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wey doz pipo wey dey chop “gbegeri” for breakfast? cheesy
Nice presentation! wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Milk for adults. Less fat, less sugar, LESS GAS! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Milk for children.
FULLY LOADED!
Na dem need am to GROW SIDEWAYS! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Breakfast foods include GRAINS and CEREALS! kiss
Avoid HEAVY, OILY MEALS for breakfast. kiss

How much sugar is inside of these packages?
I get mine without sugar.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
sirfee:
It is a pie....Dough+cream

For the dough:Flour,cold water,sugar,lemon zest or vanilla sugar,unsalted butter.

For the cream:Jam,ricotta cheese,milk and sugar.

Check the pictures below and see the difference..

The pie is the one with hole for centre?

You bake it hah?
But the one you posted doesn't have hole in the centre.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Nice presentation! wink

How tasty is this thing?
Haven't eaten it before and doesn't look good in real life
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Time for a snack.
Sorry, can’t cook at work.
We don’t have kitchens. grin

Jamaican Beef Pattie(Meat Pie)
Grapes. wink
They actually cook at work there?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kobarney(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
hello everyone, kobarney is here again, sum'n just happened right now. I just observed something just now.. I went through many of the pages on this thread (over 20), saw different mouth watering cuisines but no BEANS!!! AHHHH!!! and we have men in this thread.

yet complements of beans are used on something else, I'll be seeing rice and DODO, POTATOES this and that, won tin won tin tea and BREAD.. where is my beans? someone please cook beans and save me cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The pie is the one with hole for centre?

You bake it hah?
But the one you posted doesn't have hole in the centre.
The pie is the first one I posted few days ago.The other two I posted yesterday are cakes.

Happy weekend
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
kobarney:
hello everyone, kobarney is here again, sum'n just happened right now. I just observed something just now.. I went through many of the pages on this thread (over 20), saw different mouth watering cuisines but no BEANS!!! AHHHH!!! and we have men in this thread.

yet complements of beans are used on something else, I'll be seeing rice and DODO, POTATOES this and that, won tin won tin tea and BREAD.. where is my beans? someone please cook beans and save me cry

Oya take. Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Nice presentation! wink

That’s been copied straight from All Nigerian Recipes innit.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Probz:

That’s been copied straight from All Nigerian Recipes innit.

Of course na!
Abi I tok say na me cook am? cheesy
I can’t eat or COOK such a “tin” o!
Lai-lai!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Of course na!
Abi I tok say na me cook am? cheesy
I can’t eat or COOK such a “tin” o!
Lai-lai!!!! cry

Neither can I. That’s how people like baby124 will be saying that Yorubas have the best food in the country. Anuohia.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They actually cook at work there?

Of course not. Only microwaved meals.
Or crock pots(electric slow cookers) for special occasions approved by managers. wink
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How tasty is this thing?
Haven't eaten it before and doesn't look good in real life

Never seen it. I only “hear” of it.
Definitely will never taste it. cheesy

Looks and sounds very menacing to the digestive system. Only fit for “truckpushers” and “auto-mechanics” who eat ONCE A DAY for sure. cheesy

ONE CHANCE MEAL! Like “Nkwobi”! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Only my dad can give me an already 1 slice shot pre-birthday cake then take me out for a toast with uncles. 1 year older.......yhuuuuuu.......scary.

03 February 199......

#Family things

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Probz:

Neither can I. That’s how people like baby124 will be saying that Yorubas have the best food in the country. Anuohia.

Now, now, now?
No ethnic-cleansing here o. wink
For those who like meals like that, no qualms.
I never had the exposure, that’s all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2018
Oh dear! Back to work tomorrow.
Everyone has had dinner except “oga” that is still at work.

Light dinner.

Tuna croissant sandwich, SWEET PAW-PAW and a can of Juice Switch. wink

Time for some TV, and off to bed by 7PM!

Nitey-Nitey! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby124: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Probz:

Na you and all your ancestors be Anuohia. You have never eaten it before and then you condemn it. I have at least tried Isi-Ewu and I can tell you that it is the most unappealing food in the world. Both visual and taste wise. Also Abacha is completely tasteless. So what are you saying? That Gbegiri and Ewedu with Amala as soft as your ear will give you orgasms. Though that Gbegiri in the picture is not well done.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2018
From presentation vs no presentation you people now want to turn this thread to tribal Igbo vs Yoruba bashing,

Make una carry una wahala waka abeg

I miss those days this thread was only filled with meals one can salivate to.

All these fight sef, mtchewww undecided

You people should stop na, nobody should carry tribal fight and come here. angry

All meals from all tribes are welcome here. angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2018
baby124:

Na you and all your ancestors be Anuohia. You have never eaten it before and then you condemn it. I have at least tried Isi-Ewu and I can tell you that it is the most unappealing food in the world. Both visual and taste wise. Also Abacha is completely tasteless. So what are you saying? That Gbegiri and Ewedu with Amala as soft as your ear will give you orgasms. Though that Gbegiri in the picture is not well done.

Gbegiri looks like nonsense whoever makes it. Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby124: 1:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Probz:

Gbegiri looks like nonsense whoever makes it. Deal with it.
Gbegiri is beans soup. It is completely delicious and very healthy. You don’t know what you are missing... Ewedu is one of the most healthy vegetables out there too. Amala is also a light swallow, so you see... this is the food of the gods.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby124: 1:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Probz:

We’ve got ewedu (jute) leaves in Igboland but they go by a different name. Used more for vegetable yam but there’s a soup we make with it and we didn’t learn it from you little people. Or must it be copied because you say so?
Today is Friday. Time to twerk on my hubby. I taya for you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 3:05am On Feb 03, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 4:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Looks yummy. Go twerk your gbegiri arse na. Olodo.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Of course not. Only microwaved meals.
Or crock pots(electric slow cookers) for special occasions approved by managers. wink

Never seen it. I only “hear” of it.
Definitely will never taste it. cheesy

Looks and sounds very menacing to the digestive system. Only fit for “truckpushers” and “auto-mechanics” who eat ONCE A DAY for sure. cheesy

ONE CHANCE MEAL! Like “Nkwobi”! cheesy

LMAO

But nkwobi is, bae

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: n9jaboy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.