Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5822779 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kobarney(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Priceless200:

Oya take. Thank me later
grin
Priceless200:

Oya take. Thank me later
life saver cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kobarney(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Priceless200:

Oya take. Thank me later
grin
Priceless200:

Oya take. Thank me later
life saver cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
eyinjuege:
Lunch at work cafeteria
Sorry, too lazy to bring my own lunch

Fish (battered haddock) and chips, with some beans. As usual, my cuppa tea

The fish was divine

Typical British meal right there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ogbono soup made with assorted meat and spinach.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tomatoe stew with turkey

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Beans and sweet corn jollof.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Roland17:
Ogbono soup made with assorted meat and spinach.
The ogbono thick very well.
Nna, go bring the garri make I send this ogbono soup on a journey of no return.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jollof rice with chicken gizzard.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Formidable line up for the rest of the month. Took a total of nearly 3 hours and 40 minutes.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Roland17:
Jollof rice with chicken gizzard.

That fried rice looks yummy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Meatless stew. Week before payday.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Roland17 mai guy!!!!!
#tuale baba!! I've missed you.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Roland17:
Formidable line up for the rest of the month. Took a total of nearly 3 hours and 40 minutes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6646084_img1085_jpeg761fa31b3a226590f510dfbb9a394402

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Roland17:

Wehdone sir!

Looks good..

I just need the stew and the ogbona. Dazall
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Decale:

See him mouth grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Agbaletu:

The ogbono thick very well.
Nna, go bring the garri make I send this ogbono soup on a journey of no return.

Baba, na wheat flour I dey use as swallow oh, Garri na once, once. But no wahala, I go mail u your own copy of the ogbono.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Bomgirl:
Roland17 mai guy!!!!!
#tuale baba!! I've missed you.

Correct babe, I dey hail you sef ohhhh!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Nicely presented. Good job @ Roland. Just make sure to cook the beans with less water when it is about done.
Oya bring ema for that ogbono.

Roland17:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2018
armyofone:
Nicely presented. Good job @ Roland. Just make sure to cook the beans with less water when it is about done.
Oya bring ema for that ogbono.

I don't like dry beans especially when I am making it with corn or plantain.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 3:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:
Ah na work you do oh! The meals look great

Once upon a time I used to cook a spread like this and store up, don't even know what happened to me sef.

I now find myself cooking Stew during the week. You've inspired me to give bulk cooking another go

Cheers and that ogbono looks so damn scrumptious

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Na cornbeansoup? grin
Really, and it doesn't make you purge ?
Roland17:

I don't like dry beans especially when I am making it with corn or plantain.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2018
armyofone:
Na cornbeansoup? grin
Really, and it doesn't make you purge ?

It is highly proteinous in that state and the texture feels different in my mouth. Dry beans make me consume too much water while I am eating and that makes me fill up quickly.

Purge? Naaa. I parboil my beans and wash thoroughly to remove the numerous preservatives used in storing the beans.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Probz:
Meatless stew. Week before payday.
Hahaha....week before pay day!
Let's see pay day meals as soon as the bank account smiles.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Fried Chicken and chips featuring yagi (fulani style ground chilli)...peppered sauce and ketchup mix for breakfast.....RIP last night's hangover

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Off for 3 days. Yaaaaaay.
Time to clean house, wash clothes and pamper myself.

Breakfast on they way, looking at “The Menu Book”! kiss

Breakfast options:

Carbs:
Bread, Crossants, Potato Wedges or Hash BrownsOatmeal, Cereal, Pankakes Bagels or Muffins. kiss

Proteins:
Bacon, Eggs and Sausage, Yogurt and Milk.

Fruits:
100% FRUIT JUICES ONLY, (not 5-Alive kind o embarassed), Oranges, Tangerines, Avacados, Paw-Paw, Banana, Grapes and TOMATOES. Yes! Tomatoes are FRUITS! kiss

Veggies:
Mushrooms, Spinach, Green Peppers and Onions.

Breakfast casserole:
Quiche. kiss

100% JUICE DRINKS PLEASE, less sugar and cancerous additives. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
babythug:

Ah na work you do oh! The meals look great

Once upon a time I used to cook a spread like this and store up, don't even know what happened to me sef.

I now find myself cooking Stew during the week. You've inspired me to give bulk cooking another go

Cheers and that ogbono looks so damn scrumptious

Thanks a lot. Despite the associated stress, bulk cooking has numerous benefits. Personally, my weekdays are quite hectic and except I am making something special, I don't like cooking everyday or weekend.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
The WORST fatty item ever!
Na when I come America I see say this tin na for BAKING and COOKING only. cry

Not for Quacker Oat, Tea or Coffee! shocked

Heavy FAT CONTENT!
But in Nigeria, na sign of BIG MAN/WOMAN life o.
Even eating DEATH! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
For constipation?
High-fiber natural prune juice. Drink lots of water, exercise 30 mins each day and eat LOTS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Breakfast done by 9:00AM. kiss
A simple breakfast today.
Toasted bread/butter, bacon, sausage banana and tea.

Eggs deliberately skipped! You can’t eat 3 fat servings in ONE SINGLE MEAL!
Please, pity your lungs, heart, kidneys, liver and BRAIN! kiss

Real sugar vs artificial sweeteners? undecided
Debate of risks and benefits. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Time to drop the “church-going-Catholics” in the house at their “shrine”, while I enjoy 1 hour of PEACE and QUIET!

Amen. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

LMAO

But nkwobi is, bae

That “nkwokirikwobi” tin of a mess na NO-GO area o! Like BANGA SOUP and STARCH!!!!! shocked

There are some “tins” I will not VENTURE to EAT now and forever!
I know BETTER ke! grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Anybody notice “presentations” are getting better?

Look at the food presented after the “presentation” bru-ha-ha. wink

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.