Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5811190 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
zaynie:
Funlord, 20 gbosa for you.
Sotey one reply make grandma upload like 50 pictures in one hour. grin kan even snap raw food wey dey inside fridge shocked
Omo mehn......it must hurt like a MF tongue

Single digit IQ was the most painful, aswear. embarassed

Truly,money can't buy sense because if it could, with the amount mommy makes, I for say make mommy go buy brain do transplant but I'm sure even that won't work.
She thinks this NL was back then when she had shyte on everybody.
Maami.....time to retire kiss
Ol' boy, that display of madness was out of this world, can't even believe anyone can display such on an anonymous forum like this. funlord must be seriously spanked for this and if anyone commits suicide because of his post, I'd definitely hold him responsible.

Just tell that woman to respect her age and whatever she thinks she's worth.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sansa143 where is my coke? The drama is getting more interesting by the minute cheesy I need to chill here more often cos the comic relief is out of this world cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
1Sharon:

Yes don't always assume. Why do Nigerians men always say a woman will have trouble in marraige because they don't like her attitude?
Here we go again,stop sounding like a pained feminist.I'm not a sexist,I only stated the fact,if she is truly married..her husband deserves a statue in IMO state..no pun intended.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nm. Just observing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oya,here it comes
Liftedhands:
Sansa143 where is my coke? The drama is getting more interesting by the minute cheesy I need to chill here more often cos the comic relief is out of this world cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
I must have dozed off! cheesy
Chai!!!!
Rested my old bones. wink

Back to the kitchen.
Woe is me! I am DONE! cry
Just imagine the nonsense?
Some aje-butters in this house say they are TIRED of eating “AGOYIN FOOD”? shocked They have requested for FRESH PLAIN RICE AND STEW! angry
Who am I to complain? cheesy

I can’t wait for my nanny to return from Nigeria biko! I don taya to siddon for kitchen. I need my 6-FIGURE annual paycheck o. Can’t do that sitting at home and playing maid and chef! Shioooor! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Washing rice!
Please rinse out all that starch for less carb content. kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na im you no mention me since grin Abeg na palmie I want. cheesy
Liftedhands:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Food is ready!
I don’t like potor-potor rice o.
Each grain must stand alone.
Make I change my pot colors before some “oversabis” complain. grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sorry dear,oya come n sit.Liftedhands will join us soon.No finish d coke oh. grin
Naomi14:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Anoda wan say na YAM and DRY FISH SAUCE im go chop this night. Hmmmmmm!!! It is a wah-wah! grin

Off I go to prepare another dish o.
Dinner is in 1 hour.

We nor dey force pikin to eat food. They must have choices. Na so my papa train us. If I don’t have it at home, different story. Make dem concentrate on dem homework. Shikena! kiss

E nor want “white oil” o, but RED OIL for the sauce. Hiahn! cheesy

VILLAGE PIKINS!!!!! embarassed

Issssssorite!!!! kiss

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sansa143:
Oya,here it comes
haaaaa this one na my size o! Tenkio mama Jay kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Naomi14:
Lolz you miss o! Just try read like 6 pages back. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Singing

I'm a househelp in my country
Some of you know me well
If you look me up and down
You will know that is true.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Horlubunmmy: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who let the Dog out!!!

woo

wooo

woooo

wooooo

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Any DINNER PRESENTATIONS? wink
No “mentions” to chop? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
My dish water don dorty gaaaaaan. Time to refresh. No bore-SHYTE-hole water biko! cheesy
Time to change the one in the other kitchen too.

Yes o! Na 2 kitchens. wink

Wey my bleach and dish washing liquid jare?
Not a fan of dish-washer!

I use MY HANDS! kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thank you my sister! sansa143
Liftedhands:
Lolz you miss o! Just try read like 6 pages back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Now, I feel berra!
This wan go last another 1-2 days. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by abimbawealth(f): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
shocked sad shocked sad shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
E good to get beta home training o. No wonder husbands no dey gree lef we oooo. wink

Ahem. Upstairs washing water changed! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Downstairs washing water nko? wink
Changed!
Oya kontinu the cooking. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Downstairs washing water nko? wink
Changed!
Oya kontinu the cooking. kiss

Why do you do That?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tomorrow’s menu ready. cool
Time to eat dinner.
Then shower. To bed at 8:00PM

This DORTY OVEN CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW! Shikena! kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
H-enjoying my “valcony-view” jare!
Opening the door to let out all that smell of food. kiss

Thanks for NON-SHYTE-HOLE CUNT-RIES I SWIA! cool

No fear of “FULANI COWS”, KANURI-KIDNAPPERS OR “FRIEND-BY-FORCE” visitors! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Before I chop for pesin house ehn? I must know you in TOTALITY.

I don’t take chances with DORTY PEEPS!

And. . . . I must see your FRIDGE and how you store YOUR FOOD! kiss

I nor day for ONE-CHANCE diets o!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2018
How to peel YAM! kiss
SHAVE! Don’t CUT! Less wastage of your YAM!
Thanks grandma for teaching me that! kiss
Just in time. The yam don begin rotten from the tail. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2018
The same rice and red stew with a few chunks of beef and a wine. Pay day couldn’t have come sooner enough.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Wash your DRY FISH WITH COLD WATER AND SALT to remove sand, WORMS AND STALENESS. kiss

Remove the bones. Maggots hide in the bones and die within. Yuck! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 5:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Somebody will soon show us her used panties all because of funlord.
If I catch that funlord ehh, he'll hate himself for putting someone in this situation. How can you be this wicked?

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Before I chop for pesin house ehn? I must know you in TOTALITY.

I don’t take chances with DORTY PEEPS!

And. . . . I must see your FRIDGE and how you store YOUR FOOD! kiss

I nor day for ONE-CHANCE diets o!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I would've loved to see your fridge while you were in Nigeria, that is if you had one before.
Crap.
You think everyone in Naija or on nairaland lives below the poverty line, looking at your submissions I thought you'd be telling us about your personal company's income and tax and how many people on your payroll but not knowing you still receive salary from some employers. We have thousands on nairaland who are employers of labour and paying out that your meager paycheck every week, you can imagine what we have every month as income after all expenses, mind you I live in Onitsha. Just because you had your dream come true living in the US now makes you feel you are in heaven, same US many of us visit now and then.
I just wish you'd meet me on the politics section so I can clip your wings and put you in your cage, Mgbeke forming big chick.

funlord really brought out the beast in you, madam Americana forming as if some of us had never visited the place and even refused settling there.

Crap again.

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Yyeske:
I would've loved to see your fridge while you were in Nigeria, that is if you had one before.
Crap.
You think everyone in Naija or on nairaland lives below the poverty line, looking at your submissions I thought you'd be telling us about your personal company's income and tax and how many people on your payroll but not knowing you still receive salary from some employers. We have thousands on nairaland who are employers of labour and paying out that your meager paycheck every week, you can imagine what we have every month as income after all expenses, mind you I live in Onitsha. Just because you had your dream come true living in the US now makes you feel you are in heaven, same US many of us visit now and then.
I just wish you'd meet me on the politics section so I can clip your wings and put you in your cage, Mgbeke forming big chick.

funlord really brought out the beast in you, madam Americana forming as if some of us had never visited the place and even refused settling there.

Crap again.

Lol it seems her posts touched you personally

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.