Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5796213 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sauceEEP(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
I've been a silent follower of this thread. So this is how Mrs presentation looks like? Omg! shocked which kain camera be this? Obviously 5mp. grin Even the dorty people look better than her. The pouted mouth reminds me of a fowl nyash. Aye mi shocked

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ahem! You remember dry fish sauce I cooked yesterday? wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Small remain for the pan.
I went “ghetto” and licked the pan with some small rice. DEH-lisssssssh! tongue

Time to bounce!
I need to wash and clean all 4 toilets and 3 bathtubs in 2 hours. Back to work tomorrow.
All the best in your SHYTE-HOLES! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhukie(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Beht why embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
This thread is a comic relief. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
JUST IMAGINE THE FILTH? embarassed

Please! Clean your HOUSE and WASH your BED
SHEETS before you enter the kitchen! tongue

Back to my “house-maid” work! wink

BYE! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Make I pose in “REAL-TIME” to show I dey for my OWN ‘ouse o! Not like “some pipo” wey dey go visit pipo or go party for oda pipo ‘ouses dem, come take ODA PIPO DEM “kissshen and table” dey pooooooose! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

DORTY, SHYTE-‘OLE PIPO!
K’mon carry ya dorty nyansh and food COMOT from THIS THREAD SHARP-SHARP! angry angry angry

4-1-9 YEYE SHYTE-HOLE COOKS! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

fine mama grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
rezzy:
This thread is a comic relief. Lol
yeah I luv it now. it used to be boring cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao this is actually funny grin
You guys should try and avoid quoting K because she’s just here to rile y’all up with her comments and you people are falling for it grin

They really don't know her lol. She's been on this forum for 10 years. She does makes some points tho

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Ahem! You remember dry fish sauce I cooked yesterday? wink

No I dont cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao this is actually funny grin
You guys should try and avoid quoting K because she’s just here to rile y’all up with her comments and you people are falling for it grin

As in ehn, me I am still surprised people are getting pissed.

I just dey laugh since the whole drama started, as long as food pictures roll in lemme use and salivate.

Making snide remarks, quoting her or indirectly/directly insulting her will do nothing.

Enjoying the thread to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
1Sharon:

Here we go
Where is the best City in the world Sharon? Just curious.......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:

Where is the best City in the world Sharon?
Just curious.......

London, well as far as I know
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
1Sharon:

London, well as far as I know
Oh Cool, Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Even I am beginning to think she has mental health issues now. I still like her but this is becoming unbecoming.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambrosini593(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
JUST IMAGINE THE FILTH? embarassed

Please! Clean your HOUSE and WASH your BED
SHEETS before you enter the kitchen! tongue

Back to my “house-maid” work! wink

BYE! kiss
madam no vex o, u be house girl? grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
I actually prefer the thread when it was only food pics,
Drama is tiring.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
I actually prefer the thread now that its not just food pictures grin drama is bae cheesy tongue

Who wants udara nwanu?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Grandma as you leave the house, e daakun don't enter market place o and whatever you do, don't wear a basket.
We don't want the whole world to know what we have finally confirmed. kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Horlubunmmy: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm just imaging how this psyco was given nursing license...

Chai!!! I pity are patients.
At times self I don't understand her American English.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
So I mada tuwon shinkafa n egusi.
Pls Join me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
zaynie:
Grandma as you leave the house, e daakun don't enter market place o and whatever you do, don't wear a basket.
We don't want the whole world to know what we have finally confirmed. kiss

They don't have marketplaces in "shyte holes"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm here to look at mommas post o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Liftedhands:
I actually prefer the thread now that its not just food pictures grin drama is bae cheesy tongue

Who wants udara nwanu?

Ona ama ụra? I love it sour cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
FloraEC:

Ona ama ụra? I love it sour cheesy
That one na pregnant women favourite tongue this one is sweeeeeeet kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Ice fish? Tufiakwa! Poor man food! grin
See awon “minimum wage” fish?
Please upgrade to RED SNAPPER! wink

Pipo still dey chop fish wey resemble SNAKE? :
Or

OBOKUN!(CAT FISH) tongue

Or

CROAKER! tongue

You mean you don't like Titus?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Comman gimme grin
Liftedhands:

Who wants udara nwanu?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
When carrots are in all sections of the market, you practically use them to cook egusi soup wink

Noodles, fried eggs and some fruits

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAD16(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Home made:

LA dey Chinese :

Chinese veg fried rice served with steak in oyster sauce with Chinese veg n mushroom. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fafesot, NkanuSon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.