Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5741686 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Is you okay? grin
ewa26:
funlord I’m back for you ok, sweet man nwoke oma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dinner: delicious chicken curry with rice made by my amazing hubby...just what I was craving kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Boil your yam,mash and keep aside.Make ur sauce with pepper,small tomatoes,spring onions and fish or grounded beef.Mix ur sauce in ur alrdy mashed yam and roll in 2 balls.Coat with flour,den egg and fry till brown.Shikenan.
Naomi14:
Which one bi yam balls again? Kuku teach me

6 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bollinger:

You must be new here. Haven't you heard? cool

That quote has gotten 23 likes and counting. The average is between five and eight. That should tell you something. grin

I have been in ghost mode since, but trust is this boy started this now he's nowhere to be found. Enough is enough of all this kolomentalness.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
boostdom:
This Kanwulia sha. O ga oooo.

BTW, if you make $96k/yr, that's a killing. Can't even hate.

I have friends in the U.S who are receiving 10x of what she is receiving yet they dont brag. People should learn to hide the RECHARGE CARD CHANGE they have.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
iomoge2:
Hi

Is it presentation we wee eat?

Who presentation help? U just made me realised i have missed my assorted stew combo.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
ejika4:
was craving for okro soup with roasted titus fish....At first I was scared of posting coz I dont have all these packaging they use on nairaland of whivh I knw say some peeps go borro to show off! ohk broke ass bsbe like me..this d breakdown of what I used....
okro_#50
iru= #50
fish= #200
1 cube of maggi
salt
red oil
pepper
pomo.
no yabbing pls n feel free to join me.#proudlyibile

Many hugs, for this use to be my favourite combo back then, i wil try this again when i have the time.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chommieblaq:
Iomoge2 abeg leave all these people and their supporters club (alt moniker). I no even see the appetizing food wey she dey post sef

No be everybody get oil for head sha!

God bless u, the so call presentation food are nothing to write home abt yet they want to disorganised this thread, i have learnt alot here before all this agberos started their madness.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:
Ogbono soup made with assorted meat and spinach.

Roland, roland........how many times did i call u. This ogbono with hot eba is bae.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:
Formidable line up for the rest of the month. Took a total of nearly 3 hours and 40 minutes.

To think u are a man. Well done.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
sod09:
I heard she's an housekeeper cheesy

:OU mean the one that trekked from Nigeria to Libya and then port to US, and was employed as an house girl by her sugar daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
sexybbstar:
I've been a silent follower of this thread. So this is how Mrs presentation looks like? Omg! shocked which kain camera be this? Obviously 5mp. grin Even the dorty people look better than her. The pouted mouth reminds me of a fowl nyash. Aye mi shocked

Fowl nyash. Blood of GOD!
Even some women in ajegule are queens compare to this.
I cant not fit to laugh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
iamloyalty:

Roland, roland........how many times did i call u. This ogbono with hot eba is bae.

Na two times I hear ma!! Nne, if you taste the soup ehn?

iamloyalty:

To think u are a man. Well done.

Thanks, I was greatly influenced by my mother's cooking. That being said, my dad was equally a very good cook even though he only cooked specially for his wife.grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:

Na two times I hear ma!! Nne, if you taste the soup ehn?

Thanks, I was greatly influenced by my mother's cooking. That being said, my dad was equally a very good cook even though he only cooked specially for his wife.grin.

I like ur old man style.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
funlord:

No...I don't do _shitholes only pissholes! Abeg I no want make one minimum wage kim Kardashian come yab me for my pisshole too oh? cheesy

Na u dey cook them? Abeg, Pass give me, leave Beyonce personal maid to continue her presentation.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
jagugu88li:
Dinner.......

AlphaHandMaiden......can I keep the bones please, since we both know how stingy you are cheesy.......

Decale is some very funny dude.....peppersoup has done this this you grin grin

I have always liked ur food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
KingAD16:
Breakfast: diced fried plantain with hootdog, boild egg, and local veg.

Lunch: boild yam egg sauce with Chinese veg served with fried scumbia fish

Dinner: Chinese mix veg fried rice served with steak beef in oyster sauce ,mushroom and Chinese veg.

2 & 3 are perfectly perfect.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
iamloyalty:

Fowl nyash. Blood of GOD! Even some women in ajegule are queens compare to this. I cant not fit to laugh.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Our ancestors did not know what is presentation yet nobody died. Make i go back to ghost mode, i hope to see food when i return.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ejika4: 6:24am On Feb 11, 2018
iamloyalty:

Many hugs, for this use to be my favourite combo back then, i wil try this again when i have the time.
thanks dearie. I appreciate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ejika4: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2018
MMotimo:

This is good presentation - you see how you kept the swallow to one side and the soup to one side? You see how each part of the meal is in it's place on the plate? Presentation is not about the cost or whether it is a continental/local dish - it is about the appearance.

Some would prefer swallow and soup in different bowls/plates and that is okay too but this is good enough.
thanks so much n God bless u
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by secretkeeper: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2018
iamloyalty:
Our ancestors did not know what is presentation yet nobody died. Make i go back to ghost mode, i hope to see food when i return.

Are you 'technically' posting this continental eba as a post or you're showing us an example of what to expect from your outdoor kitchen? Ayam watching you in 5D wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamloyalty:

I have always liked ur food.
Thanks ma

Me being a leftover addict..........breakfast is served cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamloyalty:

I have friends in the U.S who are receiving 10x of what she is receiving yet they dont brag. People should learn to hide the RECHARGE CARD CHANGE they have.

She claims to receive $96k/yr from her nursing profession. That's a killing since it is within the range of even medical consultants.

What profession are your friends in in the US that they clear a $1mil/yr?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamloyalty:

10 times? Seriously? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
boostdom:

She claims to receive $96k/yr from her nursing profession. That's a killing since it is within the range of even medical consultants.

What profession are your friends in in the US that they clear a $1mil/yr?

we have a family that are into manufacturing of iron and car parts.
Another friend is a senior lecturer with his own private firm.
Should i also mention a friend who along with her husband own four supermarket and a hotel. Should i also name Mr water who is a bank manager.
These are people that have help others to leave Nigeria and settle Abroad, yet they dont make noise. HUMILITY is the key.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
1Sharon:

10 times? Seriously? undecided

My dear, when a family friend of ours came down for visit with his children, i learnt humility cos we know their investment in the US wetin dem go take buy recharge card 9 i dey hustle like say tomorrow no dey. They even took one of my christian sister along currently she is schooling in Tampa Florida. Yet they dont show off.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oboy see food shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamloyalty:

we have a family that are into manufacturing of iron and car parts.
Another friend is a senior lecturer with his own private firm.
Should i also mention a friend who along with her husband own four supermarket and a hotel. Should i also name Mr water who is a bank manager.
These are people that have help others to leave Nigeria and settle Abroad, yet they dont make noise. HUMILITY is the key.

Since I don't work for the Internal Revenue, I won't question your claims. But if you think the average bank manager in the US is earning $1mil/yr then you must be out of your mind (no disrespect).

The main point is why people will allow themselves to get riled up with what another person writes on the internet. It's a testament to debility in character.

Kanwulia or anybody does not owe you humility and you don't owe her the right to get offended.

I was only referring to her claims of income. If my competitor/opponent is making a killing, best believe I'm breaking bread with them.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yam porridge,as e dey hot!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
boostdom:

Since I don't work for the Internal Revenue, I won't question your claims. But if you think the average bank manager in the US is earning $1mil/yr then you must be out of your mind (no disrespect).

The main point is why people will allow themselves to get riled up with what another person writes on the internet. It's a testament to debility in character.

Kanwulia or anybody does not owe you humility and you don't owe her the right to get offended.

I was only referring to her claims of income. If my competitor/opponent is making a killing, best believe I'm breaking bread with them.

Abeg make everybody hide their 10 kobo, because a person account balance is wat another person will use to buy recharge card.

Let's continue our cooking jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alapogentle and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.