Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5741912 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannister20: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
mitchyy:

Just let go and move on. If you are truly hustling to feed, you'll pass through this phase and look back to laugh at this situation on day. That is how life is.

Thanks a lot ma'am, aside financial assistance, this was what I needed most, words of encouragement.. Thank you so much, God bless you abundantly

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
comtem2011:
I hope say americana no go swallow u this afternoon.

Lol. I don't really care.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
marygold:
Wow...Your address please..
Somewhere in Kano tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
chii8:

I have been starring at that food for over two hours...chaii,na waoooo and it looks like goat meat,I don die.

Lol. No die oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2018

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dinner loading!
The Chicken from the chickwn and chips!

Fresh outta the oven!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:
Dinner loading!
The Chicken from the chickwn and chips!

Fresh outta the oven!
This is what I call end of discussion! shocked cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Decale:

You single?
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeezaa(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
indomie d way I like it

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Dinner.......

AlphaHandMaiden......can I keep the bones please, since we both know how stingy you are cheesy.......

Decale is some very funny dude.....peppersoup has done this this you grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 2:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Moi-moi for dinner
First one is ready for tasting.
Anyone? wink

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
ifyalways:

Onye army kiss

Sending some to you and KanwuliaExtra via ekene dili chukwu motors kiss

Thanks ma darling! I don chop am.
Very deh-licious! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Fufu-free day at last! wink
Back to full-time house-maid work!
Busssssssssy weekend.

No cooking for 5 days!
Time to make some money! cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
The latest from the SHYTE-HOLE-COUNTRY! shocked
I knew it! cheesy

Soooooooooo? Na shyte wota una dey take cook yonder? cry

https://www.nairaland.com/4337922/90-nigerian-households-consume-feces-tainted
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Fufu-free day at last! wink
Back to full-time house-maid work!
Busssssssssy weekend.

No cooking for 5 days!
Time to make some money! cool
is that not canned Titus fish there? Onye nzuzu

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2018
jagugu88li:
Dinner.......

Decale is some very funny dude.....peppersoup has done this this you grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6670997_screenshot20180204141723_jpegd2aa2362b481d61d934c492d23356202

I haven't eaten today and not only did you make this kain food, you posted it by 1am and worse still you mentioned me.

You people wee not kill me on this thread. I'm leaving for you...

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Decale:

I haven't eaten today and not only did you make this kain food, you posted it by 1am and worse still you mentioned me.

You people wee not kill me on this thread. I'm leaving for you...
Hehehehehehehehehehe......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BimpeTeach: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
flyca:
Moi-moi for dinner
First one is ready for tasting.
Anyone? wink

Which kind of shop do I get foil paper from? And how do I wrap the moi moi inside? Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannister20: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that attacked me, mocked me, Adviced me, encouraged me, I say a very big thank you, in spite of everything, I got help, I am not a scammer and will never be, I can't swindle someone off his or her hard earned money under false pretense, I know how it is to work and earn a living, it's not easy. My story is quite a long one, but just note that my story led me to come here to ask for help... Thanks to you all once again

I hope to make better use of what I have got.. God bless you all

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LadyPrecy:
is that not canned Titus fish there? Onye nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yam balls 4 dinner grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAD16(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Breakfast: diced fried plantain with hootdog, boild egg, and local veg.

Lunch: boild yam egg sauce with Chinese veg served with fried scumbia fish

Dinner: Chinese mix veg fried rice served with steak beef in oyster sauce ,mushroom and Chinese veg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mbaaaaaa!
No kitchen duties for the next 5 days! kiss
Time to concentrate on my house-maid duties!
H-O-L-Y PUSS-PUSS! grin

Cafeteria food! No cooking! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:44am On Feb 10, 2018
The “spouse” is cooking ALL DAY tomorrow.
He has brought out all his meat.
I will be at work. cool
Off to bed.

*ALWAYS MARRY A MAN THAT CAN COOK! HE WILL RARELY LEAVE THE HOUSE for any other WOMAN or MAN!* cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2018
yetibajefuwe ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:08am On Feb 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Mbaaaaaa!
No kitchen duties for the next 5 days! kiss
Time to concentrate on my house-maid duties!
H-O-L-Y PUSS-PUSS! grin

Cafeteria food! No cooking! kiss

hian. I would t want u to loose your Nigeria touching ok, you ought to be cooking egusi and Jollof Rice ok and not all this very time every time takeaay oyibo gakewaying

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2018
KingAD16:
Breakfast: diced fried plantain with hootdog, boild egg, and local veg.

Lunch: boild yam egg sauce with Chinese veg served with fried scumbia fish

Dinner: Chinese mix veg fried rice served with steak beef in oyster sauce ,mushroom and Chinese veg.

hot dog ok, not hootdog
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2018
funlord I’m back for you ok, sweet man nwoke oma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:12am On Feb 10, 2018
yetibaje ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogoman(m): 4:13am On Feb 10, 2018
hot pot of egusi soup.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:13am On Feb 10, 2018
ewa26:

hian. I would t want u to loose your Nigeria touching ok, you ought to be cooking egusi and Jollof Rice ok and not all this very time every time takeaay oyibo gakewaying

Oh no. It is the husband’s turn to cook!
I am going to work the next 3 days. cool
Naija food dey taya pesin abeggggi! cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Which one bi yam balls again? Kuku teach me
Sansa143:
Yam balls 4 dinner grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.