Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763131 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
JewelStone:

Haha...naughty naughty cheesy

Dinner: fitfam mood reactivated after binging for over 2 weeks grin
This is very replenishing for the body.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seahawk:
lol what ?
grin
Just know that it's a compliment!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dinner

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin
Just know that it's a compliment!
okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Breakfast the other day

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Giddyperson:

Thanks a lot, you didn't mention when to add the egusi
Sorry, I just understood ur post. You add immediately u and stir together in order not to have bumps. The egusi must be well mixed with the SL.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Issa plantain and pear parry
I've missed this place

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Bake sale at work!
The kids are learning to buy and sell cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some had to practically be dragged away from the table. cheesy

Pancakes: I made this kiss
Fruitcake
Cupcakes
Choc chip cookies
Plain cookies
Glazed donuts
Plain donuts
Coconut cakes
Spring rolls (a Thai parent brought this; a waste of my 100#..... angry. Had glazed noodles and one nonsense spice when I was expecting chicken and gbogbotigbo angry
Muffins

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
zaynie:
Bake sale at work!

Fruitcake
Cupcakes
Choc chip cookies
Plain cookies
Glazed donuts
Plain donuts
Coconut cakes
Spring rolls (a Thai parent brought this; a waste of my 100#..... angry. Had glazed noodles and one nonsense spice when I was expecting chicken and gbogbotigbo angry
Muffins
Which kain long throat wahala be this shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vincentjk(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
I prepared fried eggs and some Irish potatoes... Most of my friends don't believe am a good cook lol

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Awesomemama:

I'll like to try this
How is it prepared?

1. Cook ur meat/Fish, stock fish, dry fish
2. Fry tomato with red oil,
3. Mix 1&2 (with minimal water).
4. Add ur scent leave (fresh or dried)
5. Add crayfish
Allow to cook for some minutes.

I used dried scent leave cos no fresh one in the farm.
During rainy season, I pluck them and dry for storage.

Scent leave can also b prepared with Egusi, and/or beniseed.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
nooker:

What's the recipe for that sauce please?
I used the following ingredients
onions
carrots
green beans
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
green pepper
spring onion
tomatoes
habanero pepper
beef, liver and gizzards (you can add sausage if you wish)
groundnut oil
salt and seasoning

slice and dice all ingredients to your desired size.
cook the beef, liver and gizzards before dicing.

fry all together. make sure the carrot is the last thing you add to keep it crunchy. leave for a few minutes then allow to cool.. hope it's helpful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
ahnie:

please recipe.... I beg you!
I used the following ingredients
onions
carrots
green beans
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
green pepper
spring onion
tomatoes
habanero pepper
beef, liver and gizzards (you can add sausage if you wish)
groundnut oil
salt and seasoning

slice and dice all ingredients to your desired size.
cook the beef, liver and gizzards before dicing.

fry all together. make sure the carrot is the last thing you add to keep it crunchy. leave for a few minutes then allow to cool.. hope it's helpful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Croaker fish, french fries and fried plantain......all doused in too much pep sauce!

Na sleep remain...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
zaynie:
Bake sale at work!

Fruitcake
Cupcakes
Choc chip cookies
Plain cookies
Glazed donuts
Plain donuts
Coconut cakes
Muffins

Lol! @ Gbogbotigbo grin grin grin grin grin

Vegetable spring rolls innit!

It can be very painful when the food no live up to expectation!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Which kain long throat wahala be this shocked

Lol tongue
Payback for all you've been doing noni grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:

Lol! @ Gbogbotigbo grin grin grin grin grin

Vegetable spring rolls innit!

It can be very painful when the food no live up to expectation!

Very very.....me expecting to eat a very cheap chicken filled spring rolls for #100. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
zaynie:

Lol tongue
Payback for all you've been doing noni grin
cry cry issorite

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Castleberry:
Issa plantain and pear parry
I've missed this place

Geez! shocked

My kinda plantain smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fresh mackerel moimoi cheesy

Paired with Yoplait....yummy

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
armyofone:

cool embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
armyofone:

Why don't they sell this kain of moimoi in my adugbo? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin lol, come join me in my adugbo jare wink

zaynie:

Why don't they sell this kain of moimoi in my adugbo? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
wink you are most welcome. Your plate and fork are ready.
sholay2011:

cool embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
I ate the fish and left the rest for you.
The doused croaker was really good!

funlord:

Croaker fish, french fries and fried plantain......all doused in too much pep sauce!

Na sleep remain...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Giddyperson: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
comtem2011:
Sorry, I just understood ur post. You add immediately u and stir together in order not to have bumps. The egusi must be well mixed with the SL.
immediately I add the scentleaf right? ok thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bread and Akara that has done plastic surgery and now a member of the Kardashians

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Yam porage with green leave

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chitheo(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mizjemie25:
Not rice and stew every time..
nice..pls how did u prepare the sauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
A steamy pot of beans and yam porridge

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mizjemie25:
Bread and Akara that has done plastic surgery and now a member of the Kardashians
Did you prepare these?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2018
pbethel:

1. Cook ur meat/Fish, stock fish, dry fish
2. Fry tomato with red oil,
3. Mix 1&2 (with minimal water).
4. Add ur scent leave (fresh or dried)
5. Add crayfish
Allow to cook for some minutes.

I used dried scent leave cos no fresh one in the farm.
During rainy season, I pluck them and dry for storage.

Scent leave can also b prepared with Egusi, and/or beniseed.
smiley

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toask111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.