Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732172 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Pan made bread, poached egg,
stir fried shredded beef, onion rings
& tomato sauce.

A light breakfast to
kickstart the day.... cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2018
All in the name of cooking some foods, some people go concoct Wetin even AMADIOHA SANGO IFA etc go reject. undecided

Well, African men make una dey observe well oooo. Some people fit cook sha and there's a saying "the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach"... tongue you know watamin. Some are using their culinary prowess to seduce you guys to fall in "rove with them" grin

I don't know what ayam typing self. Make I kuku go select beans cheesy grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SisiNini(f): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2018
The making of my Puff Puff garnished with Carrots and Spring Onions..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Zoo drink with garnished indomie

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2018
SisiNini:

Mummy O, pass me the puff-puff..this look soo beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Akara,na the remaining b dis.
We don swallow d rest with custard grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Akposy:
Hello guys! It's been a while now.
Where is Brikito Loveymom Cococandy Ronald17, Jaguagu et all. Missed u all.

I am inviting you all for my convocation tomorrow! Jah bless....

Food pics coming soon

Hello Akposy, thanks for checking on me.

Congrats, am so proud of you.

Waiting for pics

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wheat with ewedu soup and catfish for lunch

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
chasers:
Fist Photo =Lunch-spaghetti.
Second Photo=Dinner- meat- Chips and Salad.
#C4kitchen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7270457_20180615211225_jpege9f6d6e96aa21c80fbc1a2f3c8a598c2

Why you no kuku cut down a whole tree on top say you wan chop greens? See as you cut #100 vegetable inside spaghetti alone grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Egusi with wheat

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Why you no kuku cut down a whole tree on top say you wan chop greens? See as you cut #100 vegetable inside spaghetti alone grin
grin Lo siento mucho. I have a thing for greens,my refrigerator below.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
chasers:
These are what you eat
I don’t think I can survive on eating greens alone. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sissie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sansa143:
First time making dis.
Sinasir n Miyan taushe(groundnut soup)My hausa fellows will knw dis better.
Made Masa sum days bak but hunger no gree me snap.

How did you make the sinasir, I miss masa.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hyinkar97:

These are what you eat
I don’t think I can survive on eating greens alone. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
You will need
Rice(for tuwo)-4cups
Flour-2cups
Sugar-2 tablespoonful
Yeast
Baking powder
Egg(optional)
Pinch of salt
Method
Soak rice over night
Blend or grind in the morning
Add flour and yeast and leave to rise
Then add ur baking powder after e don swell grin
Then sugar(though optional ie if ur using soup)
Then fry like pancake.
Sissie:

How did you make the sinasir, I miss masa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'll gladly share mine with you grin
cococandy:
I’m going to eat yours tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Vegetable soup with semo (for hubby) and wheat (for me). I couldn't find ukazi for my soup, so I let the water flow grin

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Peppered kponmo & goatmeat with the usual oohhss and aahhss cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by domwas2(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
chasers:
I love the fridge full of green

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
SisiNini:

Puffpuff that went to Harvard!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
anonymuz:
Egusi with wheat

I only see egusi with w......
The 'heat' has been cut off

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
annc:

Choi! shocked
What I need right now

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
What is a game without some form of relaxation....... tongue tongue

In the spirit of the season, I promised to make pepper soup for every Nigeria match.... Hubby is begging me to extend it to some other selected matches....

Let the games begin....... cheesy

Modified:-

The peppersoup sure came in handy..with this game as it is so......

It sure calmed our nerves

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
And d idiots have taken light over here and is raining.Abeg sama me ur add make I come join una.Shey xtra dey grin
dunasy:

What is a game without some form of relaxation....... tongue tongue

In the spirit of the season, I promised to make pepper soup for every Nigeria match.... Hubby is begging me to extend it to some other selected matches....

Let the games begin....... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sansa143:
And d idiots have taken light over here and is raining.Abeg sama me ur add make I come join una.Shey xtra dey grin

Full pot sef......transmit here quickly

No light here too.....Gen to the rescue....

It showered here lightly,.... NEPA has been flashing light since

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Send your address, let me call Courier grin

zaynie:

Choi! shocked
What I need right now

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
I dey airport now or make I just use edo lines dat one will b faster grin
dunasy:

Full pot sef......transmit here quickly

No light here too.....Gen to the rescue....

It showered here lightly,.... NEPA has been flashing light since
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
domwas2:

I love the fridge full of green

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
something light for dinner

and

finishing touch

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Something lite for dinner

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
annc:

Good idea. tasted yummy I bet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
The taste was awsome cheesy
Ewuro4:

Good idea. tasted yummy I bet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3475) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.