Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5736580 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol she acts as if she physically can't eat certain meals without meat, I was confused at first but I'm used to it now

Lol ok I've made note for next time, on your behalf grin

Urm, what do you take me for please? Of course it's pounded processed
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Akara na Akamu grin

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2018
jagugu88li:
Enjoy...
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Slow cooker ribs served with Chinese take out.

I didn’t make the Chinese but I made the ribs

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by souloho19(m): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2018
kingreign:

plantain porridge.

unripe plantain, dried fish (popularly called ibat in uyo), kpomo, catilage (from cattle bones), periwinkle, basil leaves.

well that IS very healthy then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Spaghetti with vegetable and chicken

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GlamMrsO: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2018
pemiakd:
Amala, ewedu with gbegiri soup and goat meat

Chai see maths guru, Venn diagram of life

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Breakfast

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adesina12: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
SisiNini:

INGREDIENTS

1. 5 Cups of Flour
2. 3 Teaspoon of Dry Yeast
3. Sugar (to taste)
4. 2 pinch of salt
5. Carrots
6. Spring Onions
7. Vegetable Oil

RECIPE
1. Mix the Flour, Yeast, Salt (if desired) and Sugar in a bowl. Add tepid/warm water and continue to mix.

2. Mix till batter becomes smooth. Then, cover the bowl for 1 to 2 hours in a warm area.

3. Dice your carrots and chop your spring onions. Then, boil in hot water for 3 minutes to soften it. Drain in a seive.

4. After, 1-2 hours, batter would have doubled its size. Mix again to remove the air pockets. Then, add your drained carrots and spring onions. Mix again.

5. Cut and deep fry your batter in hot vegetable oil.

Note: You need plenty veg oil to get round shape for your puff puff. Your oil is okay if the batter ball floats immediately you drop it in the hot vegetable oil.

You will get about 35 big balls or 50 small balls with the measurement above.

God bless you Sisi
Sweet popcorn for you
Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
pemiakd:

Yea

Looks really nice and made me hungry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Grated cassava flakes in a bed of chilled H2O

grin

cassava flakes? That sure look like brown sugar. grin Now I want some of that brown sugar. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emmadiva(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lunch ,where are my low crab family, we need to start our own thread.. Keeping fit is not easy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
J2381:
cassava flakes? That sure look like brown sugar. grin Now I want some of that brown sugar. grin
Lol I was referring to the gari actually

I was making fun of the way some restaurants will give the most basic meals the most pretentious, fancy names cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Looks really nice and made me hungry

Receive some in IJMN grin grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Amala with vegetable

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Grated cassava flakes in a bed of chilled H2O

grin

Lmaooo. see coding. Madam after bbnaija, na here u deh unlish cooking and foodie skills wehdone!!!.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
pemiakd:
Amala vegetable
With this, I agree with lai Mohammed. We are no longer in recession.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Banga soup for lunch

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Munzy14:

With this, I agree with lai Mohammed. We are no longer in recession.

Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
pemiakd:

Receive some in IJMN grin grin cheesy

Lol . . . Instead of you to send me some, you doing Abrakadabra for me, God is watching you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
pemiakd:
Amala with vegetable

Are u a caterer? Your foods are dope
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
GoTV:

Are u a caterer? Your foods are dope

Yes I am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
pemiakd:

Yes I am

Keep up the good works
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dcolumbus001: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
lolipopandy:
Banga soup for lunch
you mean the real delta banga soup... chai

My best soup... featuring catfish and periwinkle dope sturv..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
GoTV:

Keep up the good works

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . Instead of you to send me some, you doing Abrakadabra for me, God is watching you

How do I send it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Akposy:
Hello guys! It's been a while now.
Where is Britiko Loveymom Cococandy Ronald17, Jaguagu et all. Missed u all.

I am inviting you all for my convocation tomorrow! Jah bless....

Food pics coming soon

Congrats Akposy. So nice to hear from you. I pray and hope you get a great job soonest. Best wishes for a brighter and greater future.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Munzy14:

Lmaooo. see coding. Madam after bbnaija, na here u deh unlish cooking and foodie skills wehdone!!!.
Lool cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Join me

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
chasers:
Cooking this for the first time.Goat meat and kpomo grin

First photo Lunch==Goat meat and Kpomo

Second photo Dinner =Pizzer

I'm just wondering how this is going to fill me up grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Seahawk:
Slow cooker ribs served with Chinese take out.

I didn’t make the Chinese but I made the ribs
You cooking inspires me a lot, I wish I can cook like you. cry : cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.