Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731803 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

Dodo in a blanket........ angry
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Freshly cooked edikaikong soup with catfish, goat meat and liver.

Remember, #clean and green
Clean because it's delicious. Green because well, it's green cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
IVORY2009:

Copy and paste from the Internet grin

You will be court martialed soon. Useless scammer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
gmumeen:
Porridge with ata dindin

On my way to your house. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
mitchyy:
Fresh fish banga soup served in native pot and starch! One of the fastest traditional meals to make wink

Mitchy baby!
shocked
Enjoy yasef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Babe what's up?

Hi good evening
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAD16(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Omolaadun000 post=68690322]Freshly made doughnut.
Just pick one....you're welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin[/quot[color=#990000][/color]e]

Abeg share recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Diickrider:

You will be court martialed soon. Useless scammer

I dey laugh cheesy grin

How can an unknown soldier be Court-martial, what is my name? Monsuru...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:13am On Jun 24, 2018
chasers:
Dinner

First photo===Slice bread and tomatoes

Second photo=Spinach

Third photo===Shrimps
You're definitely a chef...right??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 2:27am On Jun 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Kindly borrow me your dictionary. I need to check the meaning of light.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Giddyperson:

If this is light, what is heavy. LiftedhaLiftedha nds I've not seen your handwork in a while, have you finally taken your diet seriously
Lolz I've been very busy. How's you and baking bun?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
You're definitely a chef...right??
I'm not. Cooking is something I have passion for, and kitchen is my favourite place to be.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Yam on the menu tonight !

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
mitchyy:

I steamed the fresh fish for about 5 mins in the pot I intend using for the soup.
Meanwhile my banga nuts has been in fire boiling. When it was soft enough, I drained the water and transferred to my mortar. I pounded it till almost all the flesh has detached from the body. Then I transferred it to a bowl and mashed with water and my hands.
Filtered the juice out of it into the pot where my fresh fish is and put it back on fire. (Make sure the juice is thick and don't use too much water else the fish will scatter before the soup is ready)
Added grounded pepper, salt, diced onions, grounded black spice for banga soup(Dunno the native name. Will ask my mum), maggi.
Stir slightly or the fish will scatter. When the soup is halfway ready, add dry bitterleaf. That's all.

When you are ready to eat, serve your portion into native pot(ewere) and allow to get thicker. It gives it a totally different taste that sends you to cloud nine cheesy

Pardon my poor recipe narration sad
thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

"Too cold to cook" cheesy

I'm sure the malt is chilled cheesy
how did u know? the malt is not chilled but cold a little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
dopeJemi:
I should have remembered not to use white garri, it is the worst angry
how did u do this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:
Yam on the menu tonight !

Already making dinner at this time?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Happychildlove:
how did u do this?

I fried the oil with onions and crayfish, added seasonings, then my garri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gmumeen: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
zaynie:

On my way to your house. cool
Lolzz grin, you're welcom dear sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omoeko001(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rhemy2013:

No be tasting ooh.. Tho I no belleful but I sah manage it grin
when should I come for eating visitation
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Another method is:
Soak your garri with little water but not like ur drinking oh.
Allow it to soak by covering
It should be moist
Add ur pepper,maggi,caryfish and fish and any other thing you want to add.
Mix and then fry.
dopeJemi:

I fried the oil with onions and crayfish, added seasonings, then my garri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
zaynie:

Mitchy baby!
shocked
Enjoy yasef

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Recipe.
1kg flour
Butter 75g
Sugar 300g
Eggs 2
Yeast 3tablespoons
Ordinary Water 2cups
Powdered milk one sachet
Pinch of salt

Was it fried in hot oil?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
My Sunday rice+ chilled malt

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
FashionTrend:

Yummy , the smoke ehn straight from fire

Ingredients please

Straight from fire indeed cheesy
2 small packs of indomie noodles
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes
Onion
Little vegetable oil
Little curry
Pumpkin leaf
With leftover chicken lap

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
jummiefoodie:

As it dey hot

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
chasers:
I'm not. Cooking is something I have passion for, and kitchen is my favourite place to be.
You have the magic touch to make a simple meal grand...and so I bequeath thee a gourmet chef !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rhemy2013:
My Sunday rice+ chilled malt
shocked Is that
'round-about'?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
You have the magic touch to make a simple meal grand...and so I bequeath thee a gourmet chef !

Any plantains

today? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
It wasn't instant but it was worth it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Any plantains

today? grin
They probably got tired of my constant posting of plantain so I decided to take a break.... grin
You can manage the noodles...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GentlemanAyo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.