Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761578 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
ewa26:
is there a way the Yoruba and Ibo tribe’s of Nigeria cook the jollof rice, and do old ibo women cook party jollof rice and lastly which tribe in Nigeria is Jellof rice most associated with

Draft a questionnaire, go to all the mama put or Iya Basira shade, they will gladly fill it.

I hope this helps shocked tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amen!Come and collect time grin
cutiereborn:

And lead me into the spirit! #notenoughtimetoprepare

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
booqee:
looks so sweet. Can u share the recipe?

Sorry, I had already typed it somewhere so I just screenshot it.

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2018
I should do this. I dey tire to retype recipes all the time
Bomgirl:

Sorry, I had already typed it somewhere so I just screenshot it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Naomi14:
I don't even understand the obsession or is he carrying out a research study on Jollof? If so, I think he should use questionnaire method.

Cc: mariangeles
hi hon, am planning on conducting a jallof questionnaire alright bet in the meantime I want to hear qualititative opinion in writing ok, now I will like you to answer the following question:

which tribe in nigeira makes the best jollof/is Jellof rice most associated with, erm what’s the difference between Ibo and Yoruba and is part jollof like popular in Ibo land
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2018
dunasy:

True that...

After I got a second mention....I learnt to press pause

hi hon, is there a way Ibo and Yoruba tribes make jollof rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2018
which tribe in nigeira makes the best jollof/is Jellof rice most associated with, erm what’s the difference between Ibo and Yoruba and is part jollof like popular in Ibo land Compared to Yoruba
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2018
rezzy:

Draft a questionnaire, go to all the mama put or Iya Basira shade, they will gladly fill it.

I hope this helps shocked tongue tongue tongue
which tribe in nigeira makes the best jollof/is Jellof rice most associated with, erm what’s the difference between Ibo and Yoruba and is part jollof like popular in Ibo land compared to Yoruba
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2018
cococandy:

He’s even asking the same question on unrelated threads. So funny
eh hen my sister, bikini which tribe in nigeira makes the best jollof/is Jellof rice most associated with, erm what’s the difference between Ibo and Yoruba and is part jollof like popular in Ibo land
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2018
ooo I don’t know about bikini ooo, I meant biko nu ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:40am On Jul 20, 2018
pls what tribe in Nigeria cooks the best jallof rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
You must have missed where he started the insults first, his hate for women because his wife left him...
I guess you also missed the part where he used vulgar words on women such as "ashewo"...heck, he even called a woman here bisexual just because she complimented another woman's food for God's sake!

So, when you talk about being two faced, get your facts straight! angry
Don't say what you don't know!

I'll even say people here were kind and patient with him even if he didn't deserve it...you can't expect others to tolerate your excesses!
Everybody has their own issues too!
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW HE FEELS!
munwa? that I hate women angry angry

btw which tribe cooks da best jallof rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2018
ewa26:
munwa? that I hate women angry angry

btw which tribe cooks da best jallof rice
what's with the 5 mentions from different threads?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
The day that guy mentioned you in his comment, I knew this thread will never remain the same angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2018
John 3:16 sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

Attention seeking cow, you've been duly noticed. Oya go back to your ranch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

smiley

gotv whats for breakfast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2018
i dunno how i booked this space oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:
i dunno how i booked this space oo
What's for breakfast? aren't you sharing something today?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Sansa143:
Amen!Come and collect time grin
Will see how tomorrow Saturday morning goes..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Yuneehk:

What's for breakfast? aren't you sharing something today?

i dunno yet oo. . i'm on my way to work.
till evening. what about you? smiley

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:

i dunno yet oo. . i'm on my way to work.
till evening. what about you? smiley

Ahn ahn. You booked space like you were gonna drop something. I was looking forward to it cry
It's a cold, rainy, Friday morning. I been wan drink tea but rain dey fall so no bread. I'm having rice and meat for breakfast sha

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Yuneehk:

Ahn ahn. You booked space like you were gonna drop something. I was looking forward to it cry
It's a cold, rainy, Friday morning. I been wan drink tea but rain dey fall so no bread. I'm having rice and meat for breakfast sha

Eyaaa. m sowwie
its raining here too.

do fast and upload ur breakfast biko. the sight alone will calm me dwn small. very hungry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:

Eyaaa. m sowwie
its raining here too.

do fast and upload ur breakfast biko. the sight alone will calm me dwn small. very hungry
Not exactly appealing, but I think it's a healthy one.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2018
Yuneehk:

Not exactly appealing, but I think it's a healthy one.

sizzling.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Many are mad...roaming are few.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:

smiley
gotv whats for breakfast
Sniper grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Sniper grin grin grin

Eyaa naa
lets not mock him. . he might be really serious oo
thank God hes okay now.

lets say he go drink d sniper now come go hell. . on the last day when baba God wan jugde everybody he go come say. . FloraEc come foward. . because of you gotv dun go hell. . therefore, follow him grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:
grin grin grin
Many are mad...roaming are few.
mama zino. wetin u and zino cook tday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:

mama zino.
wetin u and zino cook tday
Fortunately for me...my soup got sour over nite...so I just drank garri laced with 50 9ra ground.

Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:

Eyaa naa
lets not mock him. . he might be really serious oo
thank God hes okay now.

lets say he go drink d sniper now come go hell. . on the last day when baba God wan jugde everybody he go come say. . FloraE come foward. . because of you gotv dun go hell. . therefore, follow him grin cheesy

Not mocking him thoo.

God can't do that cos nobody forced him to drink it. grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Not mocking him thoo.

God can't do that cos nobody forced him to drink it. grin cheesy

Post food nwanyia....kedu ka imere?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Post food nwanyia....kedu ka imere?
I'm good. I'll when I cook cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: deltaF0SS and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.