Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758325 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

Hypocrisy is your hobby
Come...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? angry
Why do you keep on seeking ATTENTION??
It's unbecoming of a man...

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

We had spaghetti with king prawns in tomato sauce today. Yummy. smiley
On the king prawns front, I will have my revenge angry

The betrayal of eating it and then telling me about it. cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Please kuku keel me...thumbs up!
Thank you Mama Zino kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

You can't even afford fish or meat. Smh. People are suffering o
Better this than a diet of sniper wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Richhard:
Damnit not again! What has this thread become?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
shaybebaby:
Linguine with tuna and chorizo in tomato sauce.
So saucy, So juicy... kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
shaybebaby:

On the king prawns front, I will have my revenge angry

The betrayal of eating it and then telling me about it. cry

cheesy

I gave you an idea of what to cook for tomorrow. wink

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kai...some nlders no get joy

Lolz @diet of sniper

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your own Na to de laff abi grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Come...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? angry
Why do you keep on seeking ATTENTION??
It's unbecoming of a man...

I'm not interested in your attention. Stop aiding people that mock me. I hate you for that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
God forsaken people everywhere angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Your own Na to de laff abi grin grin grin

Wetin I go do na...??
Laugh no good to waste for this kind Buhari time grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wetin I go do na...??
Laugh no good to waste for this kind Buhari time grin

My dear snipdiet z just attacking everybody.lets manage him.God would heal him for us.

Abeg post food..lemmi lick my screen.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

I'm not interested in your attention. Stop aiding people that mock me. I hate you for that
I'm sure people that defended you earlier would be ashamed of you right now...KEEP ON SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'm sure people that defended you earlier would be ashamed of you right now...KEEP ON SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS!

I was minding my business while u people kept trolling me with sniper and failed marriage. I'm i supposed to read and laugh over it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

My dear snipdiet z just attacking everybody.lets manage him.God would heal him for us.

Abeg post food..lemmi lick my screen.
grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh again abeg...SARS might come for me o since it's now a crime

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh again abeg...SARS might come for me o since it's now a crime

Snipediet dare not...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

E dey here de brag...meanwhile his wife was comfortably beating him at home to stupor.
Forget the wussbag!

You are seriously mad. You call a whole man like me a wussbag and even had the effrontery to concort lies about me getting beaten. You are valueless like a toilet paper. Ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
dz morning
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

You are seriously mad. You call a whole man like me a wussbag and even had the effrontery to concort lies about me getting beaten. You are valueless like a toilet paper. Ugly thing
WUSSIE grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
shaybebaby:
grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
teemac01:
want to prepare spaghetti and corned beef sauce for dinner today...dont know the best way to go about it...ladies in the house...your expertise is needed ooo
For your corned beef sauce, you'll need:
1-2 cooking spoon vegetable oil
6 big or 8 medium sized Fresh tomatoes (sliced)
1 tablespoon or 70grm tinned tomato paste
Onion medium to big size ( diced)
1 large Green and red peppers each (diced or Julienne) *optional
Habanero pepper /ata rodo ( as you can handle, blended)
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon thyme
2 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste ( this should be the last ingredient to go in since the corned beef is already salty)

If you have any questions, holler...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
I don't know why mamaput women fail to understand that if i have eaten your food 4-5 times, it is no longer business!!! We are in a 'RELATIONSHIP", my mamaput woman decided to travel without warning, she will see who will buy her new freezer this xmas embarassed embarassed and i cannot cheat on her... embarassed embarassed embarassed........ please someone should just show me a fresh plate of Egusi soup lemme use to console myself........ angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
chaarly:
so. . my office ordered breakfast for us as encouragement for work efforts cheesy

@yuneehk. . get your spoon now!!!

#indomie and egg
Ma niggur grin
I came late o. Has it finished? cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by festwiz(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
shaybebaby:

Aunty Shay, wisdom will not kee you grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teemac01(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mariangeles:

For your corned beef sauce, you'll need:
1-2 cooking spoon vegetable oil
6 big or 8 medium sized Fresh tomatoes (sliced)
1 tablespoon or 70grm tinned tomato paste
Onion medium to big size ( diced)
1 large Green and red peppers each (diced or Julienne) *optional
Habanero pepper /ata rodo ( as you can handle, blended)
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon thyme
2 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste ( this should be the last ingredient to go in since the corned beef is already salty)

If you have any questions, holler...

thanks...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

WUSSIE grin

Mad dog

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yuneehk:

Ma niggur grin
I came late o. Has it finished? cry

Longer throat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
shaybebaby:
Linguine with tuna and chorizo in tomato sauce.
Nice! You didn’t break your spaghetti? You must be patient grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
GoTV:

Longer throat
Long throat for someone that was invited
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello friends,

My apologies on my friend's behalf for the misdirection.

Every post on the promotion has been redacted.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
teemac01:

thanks...
Welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hisbah2121(m), adamma24, kinah(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.