Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

*~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (2680 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / Before The End Of 2012, You And I Should----- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Beync: CONGRATULATIONS OBINOSCOPY

Thanks Beync darling. It shld have been u but u gave it to me. Oh u're such a doting wife. Love you hon kiss kiss kiss

So where do we go to celebrate hon. Name a place and your wish is my command cheesy
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Beync(f): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
In our room of course cheesy
love u too kiss kiss
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations obino's copy. grin grin
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Beync: In our room of course cheesy
love u too kiss kiss

In our room it is! I am going to give u the greatest IceScream of all, an iceScreaamm that will make you scream wink

Love u hon. Kisses kiss kiss
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
jamace: Congratulations obino's copy. grin grin

Thank you, thank you. More doughnuts for you, bill's on the house cool grin
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is getting x-rated. This is still the games section right? grin
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe: This is getting x-rated. This is still the games section right? grin

You can say that again hon grin
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emmyk(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
mukina2: The final Nominees/voting

EmmyK - 1

Obinoscopy - 6

Beync - 1

lol. Dunno I'll get as many as 1 votes ooo. Hearty Congratulations @Obino
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emmyk: lol. Dunno I'll get as many as 1 votes ooo. Hearty Congratulations @Obino

Emmyk thanks man. Hope u're having fun? Merry X-mas dude.
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emmyk(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Emmyk thanks man. Hope u're having fun? Merry X-mas dude.
well, not that much. 1st Christmas eva dt I wasnt wit my homies. Ajaokuta's boring mhen! How bout ur ends? Merry Christmas :-)
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2012
EiĆ½a sorry, just make d best of d situation u find urself in.

My side is ok. Went to see a relative together with ma family. We're back but party continua...lolz. A neighbor is hosting everyone in our street. Its fun TDB but I'm retiring to ma bed very soon. I think I've had enough fun for one day grin

Take good care of urself bro and my regards to all u hold dear
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Beync(f): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2012
grin i saw u
GM
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
grin

Beync darling how was ur night. Trust it was good wink

Good morning sweet

Honey what should we do about this spammer called andy?
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Beync(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2012
It was fine tanx and am sure urs too was cool wink

Dat andy, i trust the mods will take care of him
maybe they r yet wake up from sleep due to hamatam cheesy grin
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2012
No d mods are ever capable. The posts of andy has been removed
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emmyk(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
@OBino, I think I've stolen this ur signature couple of times #EvilGrin... Well, my Uncle's wife said I should cook ''ordinary'' indomie as our breakfast this morning, buh their method of cooking it is defo different from mine. Imagine, egg,carrot,onion and all that boiled 4 like 15mins b4 I was allowed to put the snakes . And they didnt allow me pour the excess water from the pot away when the indomie was done. In a nutshell, two ''supervisors'' helped me out in the cooking.. Anyways, I'll have a coruscating day - my Uncle's taking me for the first time to his workplace - Ajaokuta Steel Company. So, whats gud wit u today?
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by fairygeh(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Obiscoco,yeah yeah yeah,we made it.congrats dearie.
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by luxanne(f): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
congrats Obinoscopy. Is Beync really your wife? Wow, that's nice.
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
luxanne: congrats Obinoscopy. Is Beync really your wife? Wow, that's nice.

Gracias, obrigado, mennaseh, thank u hon. You are the best smiley

Yes hon. Beync is my loving wife, the mother of Junior and Amanda cheesy
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emeka71(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
congrats
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Emeka 7: congrats

Thanks Emeka 7. I simply took over where you left off.
Re: *~Obinoscopy Voted Forum Games Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emeka71(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
sure
thats how should be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brain Teaser For Very Versatile Peepz. / Yabis Thread <caution> / Make A Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.