Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This (1534 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / The Events Section - Please Read / Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2008
Are you interested in Charity Works but you have not been able to do that for some reason, such as
1. You do not have the time to find an organisation to donate to?
2. You feel you need to save more money because What you have to give now is not as much as you want to give.
3. You do not know how to go about it?

If you answer yes to any of this Questions, then send me a mail at charityworks20@yahoo.com.
Once a Month, we would gather items donated and distribute them to orphanges and other people in need. Donations dont need to be in cash, it could be food items, toiletries,baby items and old clothes.
I assure you, this is not a scam.
Thank You.
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by sylvao2000(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2008
@aisha2

They are not interested abeg haba
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by uspry1(f): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2008
No thank! My church in the USA has its own Africa missionary where my congregations always donate and contribute things including plane tickets to UGANDA, NIGERIA, and few other East/West Africa countries.

Twelve teams on Africa missionary every year since 1990s, they can afford purchasing round-trip plane ticket that cost them $2k US dollar (2007 price) and hiring Ugandan/Nigerian interpreters with them on missionary journey. Most are pastorial and ministerial staff and few are true Christians with strong prayer warriors.

Last year (2007) informed us at church that they stopped going UGANDA anymore, change different Africa country, because of dangerous travel to UGANDA. (too many orphans turn into youth miliants---my Africa missionary staffs no fit trying to educate them and safely escaped from harm they all visited in the same village they went in the past---suddenly last year was changed) cry

That is how I got influenced by my church as I joined in deaf church in the major city in the USA two years ago---discovering how friendly my church congregations care about Africa unlikely my hometown rural church congregations are (too stingy!). I got respect Africa too much!!!

My church is working on hosting new country, Kenya. My church got relived from my other pastor with his son just escaped from Kenya during Christmas holiday left Kenya on January 2, 2008, it was released on the Washington Post as well as among Potomac area newspapers spreading around the state.

Now it is wrong time for this year 2008, just wait until everything in Kenya calm for my church's new Africa missionary.
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by sylvao2000(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
uspry1:

No thank! My church in the USA has its own Africa missionary where my congregations always donate and contribute things including plane tickets to UGANDA, NIGERIA, and few other East/West Africa countries.

Twelve teams on Africa missionary every year since 1990s, they can afford purchasing round-trip plane ticket that cost them $2k US dollar (2007 price) and hiring Ugandan/Nigerian interpreters with them on missionary journey. Most are pastorial and ministerial staff and few are true Christians with strong prayer warriors.

Last year (2007) informed us at church that they stopped going UGANDA anymore, change different Africa country, because of dangerous travel to UGANDA. (too many orphans turn into youth miliants---my Africa missionary staffs no fit trying to educate them and safely escaped from harm they all visited in the same village they went in the past---suddenly last year was changed) cry

That is how I got influenced by my church as I joined in deaf church in the major city in the USA two years ago---discovering how friendly my church congregations care about Africa unlikely my hometown rural church congregations are (too stingy!). I got respect Africa too much!!!

My church is working on hosting new country, Kenya. My church got relived from my other pastor with his son just escaped from Kenya during Christmas holiday left Kenya on January 2, 2008, it was released on the Washington Post as well as among Potomac area newspapers spreading around the state.

Now it is wrong time for this year 2008, just wait until everything in Kenya calm for my church's new Africa missionary.

Why this long stories? l advice you get better working doing,
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
noble cause.
more grease to ya elbow,sister.am already into lots here so undecided,may the good lord sustain and see you tru.
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by 4Him(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2008
uspry1:

of what relevance is this to the topic?
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by uspry1(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
@4him

Aisha2 asks anyone to interest in contributing charity. I am not interested in because my church in the USA has already involved in their own Africa missionary activities taking whole charity by gathering lot of items donated and distributed for Africa orphanages, Africa college girls, and widowed mothers with children to meet their needs.

Too many items has been piled filling up inside small old chapel adjacent unexpectedly, we volunteered church members folded, packed, and marked them carefully into strong packages to be sent on private shipping delivering to Africa at their own expenses.

My church is not that big church like megachurches!!
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2008
sylvao2000:

@aisha2

lmao. . .na wa o. . lol
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by Easybaby(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
sylvao2000:

@aisha2

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wetin she do you now undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by Natasha2(f): 3:37pm On May 27, 2011
I'm so interested cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Plain T. Shirts And Face Caps (any Quantity) / Unique Ushering Service / Free Film Training For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.